Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. (2730 Views)

How I Scammed A Scammer Of Fifty Thousand Naira #50,000 (50k). / End Sars Rate Of Crime Has Increase. / Man Wanted For A Crime Has Been Arrested After Loud Fart Exposed His Hiding Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2019
Hedonisco:
Women easily fall for these rubbish scams and it beats me.

Besides the fact that I told this story,the way it started no one suspected that he was a fraud,even bankers were hustling for slots for their people,the only thing that killed us is secrecy which didn't come from me because I carried everyone along but my cousin didn't neither did Rita,if my cousin had opened up dt he collected money from her on Friday when I called about the hotel bill on Saturday we would have nailed him,even on Sunday that I told the man we needed to talk because I had questions especially about the whole marriage thing when he told me about the introduction,it was later when he absconded on Tuesday that my cousin said when they got to her family house he told her to help him ask her cousin over there to lend h money and I asked her how someone that wants to marry you a week from that day would be asking her to tell someone to lend him money and she didn't tell me all this till he bolted.It seemed like I was the only one who he didn't directly ask for money.
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2019
[quote author=Hedonisco post=83520602]Women easily fall for these rubbish scams and it beats me. [/quo
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 7:19am On Oct 28, 2019
Amarallllll:
Romance scam one of the oldest scams........ If not for ur cousin's blind love that man can not scam you and ur cousin

To crown it all my sister's fake prophet crowned it with telling her that the man was genuine and godsent just that he's disorganized and doesn't know how to plan.
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Jabioro: 7:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Ekaeke:

She said he told her to give him cash and told her some story about why he doesn't use ATM.The contractor gave him cash too.I figured he did that so they won't know his real name.
Waooh! ..his a full time guyman..The phone number..can be link to his present phone number through his past call log, his former number..I am sure one of his love one or accomplice will not by now change number..see those frequent call through the former number and see what new number such number is now frequent with right from the days he switched off the crooked number.
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Amarallllll(m): 8:47am On Oct 28, 2019
Ekaeke:

To crown it all my sister's fake prophet crowned it with telling her that the man was genuine and godsent just that he's disorganized and doesn't know how to plan.

Why do u people believe so much in religious officials...... If u pray and ur God did not grant ur heart desires, nobody else can make ur God answer.........It is always a private affair between you and your God
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Staircases(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2019
That man has been into this scam for so long. He calculated everything, probably hypnotized your sister. The whole marriage thing was too fast, as a Nigerian you should have known that something was fishing. Anyways, I hope the man is caught soon
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by seelawd(m): 11:58am On Oct 28, 2019
Ekaeke:

I'm telling,I wasn't suspicious because he didn't ask me or the other people that came for the interview for money,his interview they even served us malt and meat pie.���
contact 08037111012 tell him the full story he would help u
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2019
seelawd:
contact 08037111012 tell him the full story he would help u

Ok tnks pls who is he??
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by seelawd(m): 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ekaeke:

Ok tnks pls who is he??
he is a security operative he would help u track him if u are interested
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Pat081: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
What of the person that march makes them together?? And that is why they always said free gifts always come with something but don't worry he may come back after 9 months or on the day of the naming of the child
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Ekaeke:

Ok tnks pls who is he??

Don't jump from frying pan to fire cheesy
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 9:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Pat081:
What of the person that march makes them together?? And that is why they always said free gifts always come with something but don't worry he may come back after 9 months or on the day of the naming of the child

Which child, please read the story properly.
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by Ekaeke: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
ziddy:

Don't jump from frying pan to fire cheesy

Lol tnks
Re: Who knows this elderly scammer of a man?Grandpa proved crime has no age limit. by AskProf: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2020
Any update on this?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Are Coming To My Street Tonight / BREAKING: I Release 500 Billion Every Month / Just In: New Ajale (underground) Found In Ibadan, Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.