Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,501 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) (59141 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
pharmagba:
Cute lady
Nice outfit

It just the hairdo I don't like
How can you not like the only fine thing in the picture? She looks unhappy.

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by realestniggah: 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
She looks good
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by pretteemee(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Beautiful woman
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Rhayne(f): 4:58pm On Oct 27, 2019
Why is this on front-page? what's spectacular about the outfit?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
I hope she sucked her Papa's Rod this morning
But would you agree to undergo the brain surgery if I help you raise the money? Please reply asap so I know what to do next..

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Wizikal(m): 4:59pm On Oct 27, 2019
Innocent
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by LordTrezy(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
The way you suck your mama puna

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by surgical: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2019
Uyiii:
this one just still dey bleach for inside aso villa, na by force to fair!
pastor daughter o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Gwizatasie: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
The best thing a man fit get na to get sense...Bro get sense, even if na common sense just get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
Is she married cos am single ooo

Who get her contact abeg..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2019
What a news, rubbish of the century. Alert me when she dey pupu. Idiot
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by MrSly(m): 5:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
GistMore11:
Daughter of vice president of Nigeria, Kiki Osinbajo is all shades of beauty as she stepped out to the Lagos Fashion Week.

The Aso Oke outfit really looks good on her!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4F8vH1Hcoa

More like an adult toy beauty.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Horlami4u(m): 5:03pm On Oct 27, 2019
Shes looking sweet
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Always looking like a bipolar mutant.
I guess she missed her way to the bathroom because I don't know what's stunning about a person putting on an asymmetrical, Kimono bathrobe with slippers, and headed for the bathroom, but mistakenly found herself in a fashion show.
I might be wrong, but i think this is NwaAmaikpe

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by yawehoverall: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

I guess she missed her way to the bathroom because I don't know what's stunning about a person putting on an asymmetrical, Kimono bathrobe with slippers, and headed for the bathroom, but mistakenly found herself in a fashion show.

Trying to sound like Nwapike or what ever his moniker is, SMH

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by yawehoverall: 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I might be wrong, but i think this is NwaAmaikpe

I thought as much..
He must have been banned... Known for trashy comments

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Egbesu1(m): 5:06pm On Oct 27, 2019
IamCharles123:
She's looking lighter
you wan talk say comot belle abi she dey bleach, which one
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, BUT SHE'S SHORT

ANYWAYS, SHE IS MANAGEABLE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by kidneystones(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2019
Hmmmm ... DX girl self ... Na my area she
Dy live oo ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2019
Won't any Nairaland man go and date her. She's looking for husband ooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

continue hiding under series of monikers to be saying rubbish Nwaamaikpe

always condemning people with your loose and goat alike mouth

4 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by OmalichaJesus(f): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
Fine girl
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by simpleseyi: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by simpleseyi: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2019
Dinho20:
SHE'S BEAUTIFUL, BUT SHE'S SHORT

ANYWAYS, SHE IS MANAGEABLE

She can't even manage you.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 5:26pm On Oct 27, 2019
simpleseyi:

She can't even manage you.
LOL, AS YOU CAN SEE, MY ATTENTION IS FOCUSED ON WHITE CHICKS AND NOT BLACK GIRLS

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by farem: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2019
LearnITsmash:
Dey eat stolen family money it's not your fault undecided

Her father was (is) and lawyer to many international firms. He dad over one billion naira liquid cash before he became the VP aside from many assets.
Despite these obvious facts, your misled destiny can still believe this girl needs "stolen family money" to glitter.
Where did you actually miss it on life?

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by tayor3(m): 5:31pm On Oct 27, 2019
Omo pastor.... mode ri e ni church lanaaa.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Injera(f): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2019
[quote author=DuBLINGreenb post=83509583]Short girl Like father like daughter[/quote
Short like the father. So to be short is a crime.The father is better than your father.fact

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by adeoba2008(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:

Madness
Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Lallai: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
exstreve:
shame on u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo's Outfit To Lagos Fashion Week (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2019
This girl fresh God, our money is finish �

But papa and Mamam black Abi na my eyes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Bola Tinubu Puts Up A Picture Of Him In Suit / Amaechi Steps Out With Soldiers To Inspect Port Harcourt Airport After APC Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.