Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

The Cost Of The Anointing/apostle Joshua Selman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Cost Of The Anointing/apostle Joshua Selman (489 Views)

How To Get A Dangerous Anointing | Apostle Joshua Selman / The ESTHER Anointing || Apostle Joshua Selman / How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Cost Of The Anointing/apostle Joshua Selman by Ogbugracekelech: 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Do you know that where death ends that’s also where resurrection starts? Talking about the cost of the anointing.

Or it happens in the grave. Resurrection starts right in the grave.

The seed of resurrection is death, so when the thing is dying, it’s because it wants to leave.

This is a mystery, we live by dying. So when God wants to give you life, he kills you in the a realm of the spirit.

GALATIANS 2:20

He says ‘I’ve been crucified with Christ, but is a mystery that the more I die, I am Alive”

Click https://christground.com/2019/10/25/the-cost-of-the-anointing-apostle-joshua-selman/ to get full messages, download audio, and video.

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Listens / Are You Truly Saved? Then, Don’t Touch Unclean Things (alcoholic Drinks) / Shocking! See What Iginla Said About Coronavirus IN 2014( Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.