Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,083 members, 7,845,561 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics (162 Views)

Asiwaju International School Bauchi: Is This Politics Taken Too Far? / PHOTOS: Obi Cubana Highly Elated As Brother Joins Politics / Igbo: Type Of Politics Of Stupidity And Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Politics by Gamelegend25(m): 7:37am On Oct 27, 2019
Okoi Obono-obla
Who are these people after me?They took their job away, yet they are not done! They smeared me in the media, they framed me ! They lied against me! They declared me wanted! What offence have I, committed ? Even those who have stolen billions or contributed to the wrecking of the national economy are not treated with such indignities. Those who have corruptly enriched themselves! They just want to humiliate me! They want to break me! They want to demonize me before Nigerians ! I am true patriot of Nigeria ! I did my Job with utmost dedication, dignity , integrity and commitment! God and history shall always vindicate the just ! Nelson Mandela was persecuted , prosecuted , dehumanized and imprisoned for 27 years but he became a world Icon.
Copied

(1) (Reply)

ODSG Trains Drivers, Mechanics For Quality Service Delivery / A Tale Of Progress: Ease Of Doing Business In Nigeria Is Picking Steam Indeed / Senate Suspends Plenary For Budget Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.