Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,722 members, 7,820,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now (3083 Views)

I'm In The Church Now But, I'm Not Understanding Anything / I Stop Going To Church, Now The Church Lives Inside Me. / What To Do When God is Yet To Answer Your Prayer(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2019
To anyone of you that has one or two prayer points, Pls start sending them.. I'm in church now, I just came online to collect your prayer points.

The God of Pastor Adeboye is willing to grant your heart desires

Atheist prayer request is welcome
Bleep boys and slay mama's, your prayer request is welcome.. God is merciful and faithful.. It is not too late, you can be saved.

Worship session by Sis Mary :
Idima idima, Chineke idima

Praise session;
You are good and your mercy is forever

Kabieosi baba, Iwo ni onise iyanu

Cc:
Lalasticala
Astrog1
BlueAir
Blinking001
SisterFire
Rekhina
RedCreme21
Baby124
FloreEc

Smallcowhorn, u too sha

Lalasticala abeg front page.. Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by lordizak(m): 7:58am On Oct 27, 2019
I want to see positive changes in my life, I need to see my name on the convocation list and also need a job, maybe fall in love too.

I want to live in the way of the Lord, I wish to sin no more.

These are my sincerest heart desires, I hope God listen to my prayers and answer me.

Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by StrikeBack(m): 8:00am On Oct 27, 2019
Can't you do something Better than attending a business meeting aimed at collecting your money
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:01am On Oct 27, 2019
StrikeBack:
Can't you do something Better than attending a business meeting aimed at collecting your money

So your prayer points is that you want to be attending a business meeting.. So be it in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:02am On Oct 27, 2019
lordizak:
I want to see positive changes in my life, I need to see my name on the convocation list and also need a job, may fall in love too.

I want to live in the way of the Lord, I wish to sin no more.

These are my sincerest heart desires, I hope God listen to my prayers and answer me.

Thank you

Ur prayers are answered in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:03am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:
To anyone of you that has one or two prayer points, Pls start sending them.. I'm in church now, I just came online to collect your prayer points.

Bleep boys and slay mama's, your prayer request is welcome.. God is merciful and faithful.. It is not too late, you can be saved.

Praise session;

Cc:
Lalasticala
Astrog1
BlueAir
Blinking001
SisterFire
Rekhina
RedCreme21
Baby124
FloreEc

Smallcowhorn, u too sha

After using all your strength and all the bible verse you know to curse people in Familiy section for 2 days straight....

https://www.nairaland.com/5491726/cry-lost-everything/5#83491516

You migrate to Romance section to abuse others anouncing a wedding on another thread for 3 days straight...

https://www.nairaland.com/5492106/amatarashas-wedding-update-30days-go/8

Then you come here to play pastor after laying fresh blows in both places so early this morning? I got only one question for you, sir. What kind of church do you go to and what god do you really worship?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by habsydiamond(m): 8:04am On Oct 27, 2019
I pray for elevation in all ramifications above peoples imagination amen. Thanks in advance

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by Martinez39(m): 8:06am On Oct 27, 2019
Nonsense. Prayers don't work. If they did, no christian would die of cancer. Come to LUTH and see for yourself.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
I pray for elevation in all ramifications above peoples imagination amen. Thanks in advance

Your prayer request will be granted speedily in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by laughitall(m): 8:08am On Oct 27, 2019
I want to be the richest man in Africa[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Nonsense. Prays don't work. If they did, no christian would die of cancer. Come to LUTH and see for yourself.

Your prayer request is granted in Jesus name.

Atheist u r welcome to God presence

1 Like

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:09am On Oct 27, 2019
laughitall:

Ur wishes are granted according to ur heart desires ma

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:14am On Oct 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Nonsense. Prays don't work. If they did, no christian would die of cancer. Come to LUTH and see for yourself.

They were all led astray by fake pastors like this op that has been cursing people all over this website these last 5 days only for him to turn pastor this morning. I've been fighting him upandan only to see him here. You can't imagine my suprise. See my post to him below...

BatleFox:

After using all your strenght and all the bible verse you know to curse people in Familiy section for 2 days straight....

https://www.nairaland.com/5491726/cry-lost-everything/5#83491516

You migrate to Romance section to abuse others anouncing a wedding on another thread for 3 days straight...

https://www.nairaland.com/5492106/amatarashas-wedding-update-30days-go/8

Then you come here to play pastor after laying fresh blows in both places so early this morning? I got only one question for you, sir. What kind of church do you go to and what god do you really worship?

@Fake pastor DenreleDave see how you and your type are bringing dishonor on God's holy name?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:15am On Oct 27, 2019
laughitall:

You are supposed to be a woman on Nairaland don't forget

8 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:17am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Your prayer request is granted in Jesus name.

Atheist u r welcome to God presence

Please, please, leave the holy name of God out of your dirty mouth
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 8:18am On Oct 27, 2019
Your prayer requests are welcome...... Ignore every hindrance and send forth ur prayer requests

I am not one to answer ur prayer, I'm just a man

God is present to fulfill ur heart desires

Sworn enemies, Pls forward ur heart desires too
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:24am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:
Your prayer requests are welcome...... Ignore every hindrance and send forth ur prayer requests

I am not one to answer ur prayer, I'm just a man

God is present to fulfill ur heart desires

Sworn enemies, Pls forward ur heart desires too

Be quiet Dave and come back to keep abusing me on the other threads....

By the way for those who care to know, that reference he has above to 'Smallcowhorn' is to me. The real moniker I was suing to fight his abusive actions was Bigcowhorn.

Fake pastors everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by habsydiamond(m): 8:27am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Your prayer request will be granted speedily in Jesus name
amen thanks
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:33am On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
amen thanks

Amen is hebrew meaning 'may it be so in my life'

If you are led astray by a fake pastor and keep saying amen to his prayers his evil will be on you. Go and ask over in Religous section. God is God but will never answer the prayer of an evil mouth even if it screams but demons will come rushing to respond.

Go through this guy's chat history over the last 5 days then come back here and say another amen to his prayers.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by Martinez39(m): 8:36am On Oct 27, 2019
BatleFox:

They were all led astray by fake pastors like this op that has been cursing people all over this website these last 5 days only for him to turn pastor this morning. I've been fighting him upandan only to see him here. You can't imagine my suprise. See my post to him below...

@Fake pastor DenreleDave see how you and your type are bringing dishonor on God's holy name?
Most of these christians are hypocrites.
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by habsydiamond(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2019
BatleFox:

Amen is hebrew meaning 'may it be so in my life'

If you are led astray by a fake pastor and keep saying amen to his prayers his evil will be on you. Go and ask over in Religous section. God is God but will never answer the prayer of an evil mouth even if it screams but demons will come rushing to respond.
U
Go through this guy's chat history over the last 5 days then come back here and say another amen to his prayers.
chikene!!! With faith I am healed. I work with faith oo bro. Even if he is not righteous as long as I have faith in God his prayer for me is answered. Thanks anyways

2 Likes

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by Martinez39(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2019
BatleFox:

You are supposed to be a woman on Nairaland don't forget
Busted grin grin grin
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2019
habsydiamond:
chikene!!! With faith I am healed. I work with faith oo bro. Even if he is not righteous as long as I have faith in God his prayer for me is answered. Thanks anyways

Amen to your prayer!

You are most welcome
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by blinking001(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2019
It is my desire to rule this world. I know my prayers has been answered.

1 Like

Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2019
blinking001:
It is my desire to rule this world. I know my prayers has been answered.

The only place you will ever rule, you this insulting 19 year old troublemaker, is your hostel room. Make your gay friend BlueAir come meet you and this fake pastor DenreleDave for here so all of una go complete then start to dey abuse women upnadan like on other threads.

Rubbish
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by NLSavage: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2019
BatleFox:

The only place you will ever rule, you this insulting 19 year old troublemaker, is your hostel room. Make your gay friend BlueAir come meet you and this fake pastor DenreleDave for here so all of una go complete then start to dey abuse women upnadan like on other threads.

Rubbish
are you an agent of the devil? you sound so pained
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by DenreleDave(m): 10:34am On Oct 27, 2019
NLSavage:

Just ignore that guy bro
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 10:36am On Oct 27, 2019
NLSavage:

Hi, NLSavage

Is this you being a savage as usual or just asking a question?
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by Starboytwo(m): 10:36am On Oct 27, 2019
I pray for grace and wisdom....

Also make client pay up asap, you feel... Her name na charlene
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by BatleFox: 10:37am On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Just ignore that guy bro

Fake pastor that deligts in insulting women who never insulted you!!!!

Scammerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by drmikeadams(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2019
Martinez39:
Nonsense. Prayers don't work. If they did, no christian would die of cancer. Come to LUTH and see for yourself.
grin angry

I stand with u
Re: Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 27, 2019
DenreleDave:

Praise session;

Cc:
Lalasticala
Astrog1
BlueAir
Blinking001
SisterFire
Rekhina
RedCreme21
Baby124
FloreEc

Smallcowhorn, u too sha

I'm atheist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does "Hell" Really Exist Or It Was Invented By Religion? / How To Know Who To Marry As A Christian / Tread For MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.