Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,549 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Cry For Help I Lost Everything - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help I Lost Everything (8388 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / Have You Ever Lost Everything You Worked For? / Forget Your Husband, I Lost Mine Too- Single Mother To Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 10:27pm On Oct 26, 2019
1Sharon:

cool Gurllll

Even nobody help from nairaland no offense because nobody owes me anything but to set the record straight I will post my pix with same cloth
I understand you oh but if I just decide to keep quiet and let it go they will come out and say scammer bursted
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 10:38pm On Oct 26, 2019
nwauwa:
1kbabyshoes sells used household items and its coincidence that he is the person you have his number to send your videos to. My main question is, how did you live in the compound for over two years and not have any pictures of you inside the compound before it was demolished.my second question is why did your husband call bus when all your properties were demolished ?
Your story get big fat k-leg.
n

I know nwaikpe on nairaland cause his business advert
He actually refused to help me but I begged him to do it for me
I asked someone here to pm me so I can send my video to him/her to help me upload I didn't hear from the person again
Do you know how the inside of the collapsed building was, how will I get pix of me sitting ,standing, flying in the house when I lost everything
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by mandysmum: 10:53pm On Oct 26, 2019
OP, you are wasting time replying everyone when you could have taken a shot of yourself hours ago,to dispel this talk of being a scammer. You complained of not being able to upload videos cuz of heavy size and asked certain persons to go private on WhatsApp. Your replies to some questions were vague,at least. You became belligerent when you were asked to explain the discrepancies in your story and show pictorial proof. You ve wasted the entire day going back and forth with everyone without proving that you are for real.

You are not a serious person. If you think coming here to announce that you are in need,will make everyone rush to your aid immediately, then you don't know the familylanders well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 10:54pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

It works ma.. I'm not cursing her.. I'm only returning her curse back to her with a biblical verse... Her curse was returned to her.. Simple..

I don't curse people and I don't want anyone curse me too

Nah, it doesn't. Using a bible verse, it still won't work.
Online curse is really laughable

Sorry to say, are you a bastard?

It's a question

May you not experience such ooo, haba must u insult everyone...

Must you abuse anyone that ask for help, if u r not helping, simply keep quiet

This was your first quote, you threw the attack first even when she didn't mention you.
Like seriously, asking someone if he/she was a bastard? What were you expecting, a hug?

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 11:01pm On Oct 26, 2019
FloraEC:

Nah, it doesn't. Using a bible verse, it still won't work.
Online curse is really laughable

This was your first quote, you threw the attack first even when she didn't mention you.
Like seriously, asking someone if he/she was a bastard? What were you expecting, a hug?

I asked a question... A simple question of yes or no
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by armyofone(m): 11:03pm On Oct 26, 2019
When asking for help, humbleness getting your problem across goes a long way.

Olasty:

Even nobody help from nairaland no offense because nobody owes me anything but to set the record straight I will post my pix with same cloth
I understand you oh but if I just decide to keep quiet and let it go they will come out and say scammer bursted

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 11:08pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

I asked a question... A simple question of yes or no
And she answered your question na

Is are you a bastard not an insulting question?
Did she mention you? No!!
Did she throw the insult first? No!!
So your question wasn't fair to all concerned.
Those curses are empty
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by armyofone(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

Do you know how the inside of the collapsed building was, how will I get pix of me sitting ,standing, flying in the house when I lost everything

grin cheesy grin cheesy you get mouth sha grin
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2019
mandysmum:
OP, you are wasting time replying everyone when you could have taken a shot of yourself hours ago,to dispel this talk of being a scammer. You complained of not being able to upload videos cuz of heavy size and asked certain persons to go private on WhatsApp. Your replies to some questions were vague,at least. You became belligerent when you were asked to explain the discrepancies in your story and show pictorial proof. You ve wasted the entire day going back and forth with everyone without proving that you are for real.

You are not a serious person. If you think coming here to announce that you are in need,will make everyone rush to your aid immediately, then you don't know the familylanders well.

Thank you my fellow nairalander
What is the discrepancy in my story
Facebook version and my version
I'm impersonating
What ever,
I'm taking the pain to let those attacking know
If nairaland no help no offense
I help been guest on nairaland for years before I joined but telling me I'm a scammer I feel insulted
If you want to burst a scammer do your findings
Come to ojuelegba ask any one if I'm living there in the building
Look at the TVC station interview I made ask me to come in person if I'm a different person then scream it out that this person is a scammer
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Ishilove: 11:15pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

I'm impersonating
What ever,
I help been guest on nairaland for years before I joined but telling me I'm a scammer I feel insulted
Look at the TVC station interview I made ask me to come in person if I'm a different person then scream it out that this person is a scammer
You seem to have a lot of time for someone who just lost her home.

If you want assistance then you'd better come out plain and do what people have asked you to do to prove your honesty. We have so many unscrupulous people on the net that folks have become very wary of sob stories.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 11:18pm On Oct 26, 2019
FloraEC:

And she answered your question na

Is are you a bastard not an insulting question?
Did she mention you? No!!
Did she throw the insult first? No!!
So your question wasn't fair to all concerned.
Those curses are empty

Are u supporting her?

U shud say her curses wunt work coz it's obvious that she started iit.. I didn't curse back, I only did back to sender of her curse.

And is are you a bastard an insult? There is a question mark there na
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

Are u supporting her?

U shud say her curses wunt work coz it's obvious that she started iit.. I didn't curse back, I only did back to sender of her curse.

And is are you a bastard an insult? There is a question mark there na

@bold
Is it?
Would you have answered if such question was directed to?
Noooo is not an insult, is a compliment cheesy grin
Or maybe a rhetorical question.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by nwauwa(m): 11:25pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:
n

I know nwaikpe on nairaland cause his business advert
He actually refused to help me but I begged him to do it for me
I asked someone here to pm me so I can send my video to him/her to help me upload I didn't hear from the person again
You have no picture of you inside the compound before the demolition and why did your husband call bus since all your things were demolished na?
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by Olasty(f): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2019
nwauwa:
You have no picture of you inside the compound before the demolition and why did your husband call bus since all your things were demolished na?

Read my post to understand and point the above statement out
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by mandysmum: 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2019
Olasty:

I'm impersonating
What ever,
The onus isn't on me or anyone here to prove your honesty. It is solely on you and you alone. You came online seeking for help and you expect us to waka to Ojuelegba to confirm your stories? Madam, we all have our lives to live and you are not part of our burdens.

As I said,you are not a serious person. You ve been on this thread,literally all day and you are yet to take a shot of yourself in the said dress. How hard can it be to take a selfie?

#takeaselfie

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by baby124: 11:46pm On Oct 26, 2019
DenreleDave:

U can't back to sender again bcox u r the sender and I have sent it back to u.. Enjoy ur curse ma

I can't be cursed
DenreleDave:

Ti ewure ba boju weyin, afi epe fun elepe

Elepe take ur epe

Back to sender on those useless bible curses. You are cursed to the 10th generation. Mark my words. You will come back to find my name to beg for mercy when I am done with you.
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by baby124: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2019
FloraEC:

@bold
Is it?
Don’t mind that idiotic scammer. His life is finished that’s why he’s looking for who to bring to his cursed level. Even using bible to curse then immediately turning around to play victim. Those bible curses and all the scams that he has committed will continue to impoverish his entire life till the 10th generation. No be everybody they can try to mess with and scare away grin

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by BlueAir: 6:24am On Oct 27, 2019
Its not right for u to come online asking for these.u and ur husband hoth have family members dont u
Olasty:
Good morning fam-lander
Please pardon my grammar as I am typing this post I'm weeping 24th October 2019 which was yesterday was a sad day for me and my family I got home around to 6 in the evening from my place of work
I entered my apartment I met my hubby already at home I dash in to the kitchen to cook not up to 15mins I heard my neighbors screamed from downstairs I came out to ask what happened one replied that part of the building at the back is crumbling I quickly went inside told my hubby what my neighbor said I checked another apartment on the same floor with me I was told I should come out I went back I asked my hubby to dress and let go outside of the building there we were the occupants of no 7 rufai street off makinde street ojuelegba surulere discussing how we need to move out fast from the building low and behold not up to 10mins the whole building at the back just fell like a pack of cards Thank God no one was inside we were there screaming ,crying looking for help to take our belongings
A lady staying 2 blocks away from us came out and was making calls she was actually calling lasema,
While my husband went to look for vehicle to carry our load lasema people has come they refused anyone to carry any thing from the building they came with there heavy vehicle we begged the lasema to allow us pick our belongings at least some items all pleads fell on deaf ears they used their equipment to destroy everything before our eyes
I and my family only came out with the cloth on our back
everything was inside the apartment
This guys did not allow us to come close to any of our belongings to savage
Please I'm soliciting for your help if you have any household items that you can bless me and my family with to start again I will appreciate

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
If u are a bastard or likely to be one u wouldn't want to answer the question
No big deal in answering since u know u arent one undecided
undecided
Lolzzz
Please stick to romance section

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by BlueAir: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2019
Always talking trash
BattleFox:

[s][/s]Stop calling people bastards. If you must defend your gay partner do so directly and with civilty you are talking to a lady.

@FloraEC: please ignore this gay fellow. He does not understand what it means to deal courtously with women.[s][/s]
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by BlueAir: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2019
undecided perhaps u should have stuck better to school and education
FloraEC:

undecided
Lolzzz
Please stick to romance section
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by FloraEC(f): 7:06am On Oct 27, 2019
BlueAir:
undecided perhaps u should have stuck better to school and education
cheesy
Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2019
baby124:

Back to sender on those useless bible curses. You are cursed to the 10th generation. Mark my words. You will come back to find my name to beg for mercy when I am done with you.

I still rebuke your curses in Jesus name..

Every curses will be sent back to the sender.

Every of urs curses, will be manifested in ur life in Jesus name because it is ur curse, not mine m

Cursed be them dt curse mi
Blessing be then dt bless me

So baby124 pick your choice

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 7:17am On Oct 27, 2019
FloraEC:

@bold
Is it?

Ys, ma.. I would av answered such.

Only a bastard wud get angry, but when u r not one, u will tell them I am not a bastard.

So flora, I would gladly answer it

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help I Lost Everything by DenreleDave(m): 7:33am On Oct 27, 2019
baby124:

Don’t mind that idiotic scammer. His life is finished that’s why he’s looking for who to bring to his cursed level. Even using bible to curse then immediately turning around to play victim. Those bible curses and all the scams that he has committed will continue to impoverish his entire life till the 10th generation. No be everybody they can try to mess with and scare away grin

Ur claims are not valid..

1, I ain't a scammer.. Pepper you for body Abi.
2. I rebuke your curses back to ur family with a biblical back up
3. My life is just starting, wait till 60 or 70 years to come before u see it end, dt is if u never die ooo.

Lastly every curses u made will be for u n ur family

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help! My Wife Is Too Sexually Uptight / Rigid / Home Training: Does It Still Exist? / Would You Pay Bribe For Your Child To Pass Exams?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.