Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:40 AM

South South What Wrong With Some Of You? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South What Wrong With Some Of You? (3442 Views)

What's Wrong With An Umahi/zulum APC Ticket For 2023? / Why Haven't Boko Haram Penetrate The South?. What Do They Want In Nigeria ? / A FEDERATED SOUTH: What Southerners Must Do! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Bridget95(f): 5:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
obidark:

tahh....thats called double-talk....!!
double talk kee you dia
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by pazienza(m): 5:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
obidark:

we will remember all this hogwash you are writin....
keep on talkin....

What exactly will you do? Lol!

Save your empty threats for IPOB people ready to eat you lots excreta in the name of creating another tower of babel heterogeneous society with non Igbo groups. And for One Nigerian Igbos who are shamelessly begging around for your support, in the name of hopeless Nigerian presidency that couldn't clean up Ogoni mess or provide portable water for Ijaw communities when SS had it, neither has it solved the insurgency problems for the North.

Don't confuse me for any of the above Igbo groups who have been bringing disgrace to the Igbo race with their ill advised ventures.
I'm a proud Igbo man, whose loyalty is only for Ndiigbo, and who craves for a pure Igbo speaking only nation, uncontaminated by hundreds of heterogeneous groups down South or up North.

Btw, I'm sure you are not from SS. Regardless, the message still stands, for those it may concern.

3 Likes

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Blackvic1: 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
After reading all the comments here I weep for this country with the level of hate spewed everyday by different ethnic groups how can we move forward with such hate and disputes among the leaders of tomorrow I would say that it’s just the few but it’s the few that speaks the mind and heart of many , some are politically correct and I believe the people on here are more outspoken because it’s a faceless forum but the level of hate is unprecedented omg we should just divide this country I used to think that division is not the solution but with the level of hate and distrust shared among the ethnic groups it’s the best option at this point, even here in the states igbos and Yoruba hate themselves deep down omg we are finished

1 Like

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by obidark: 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
pazienza:

oo....we will remember what you wrote about us deltans....
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by obidark: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
Bridget95:
double talk kee you dia

if i catch you,i go kiss you....
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by obidark: 5:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
Blackvic1:
After reading all the comments here I weep for this country with the level of hate spewed everyday by different ethnic groups how can we move forward with such hate and disputes among the leaders of tomorrow I would say that it’s just the few but it’s the few that speaks the mind and heart of many , some are politically correct and I believe the people on here are more outspoken because it’s a faceless forum but the level of hate is unprecedented omg we should just divide this country I used to think that division is not the solution but with the level of hate and distrust shared among the ethnic groups it’s the best option at this point, even here in the states igbos and Yoruba hate themselves deep down omg we are finished

calm the fvck down....atleast we are not yet killin each other....
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by dukeprince50: 5:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

Many of you here sound so insane and empty.

I made my point based on personal observations.
The point is simply dont claim to be Igbo when you are not.

Which one is attache by force? Just listen to yourself and save yourself from madness.

Some of you here have not travelled outside Nigeria or even outside your region so don't even understand what i am saying.

The point i am making is that you claim to be my brother when you are not.

The message is simple but useless people like you are busy writing nonsense here
nobody is claiming to be your brother, you are saying we are not proud of who we are.
Its just like telling someone he is not proud of his own mother and denies her whenever he is with his friends, its heartbreaking, I think we deserve some respect from u

3 Likes

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Doc10q: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kinematics:

You have time replying that iboman masquerading as Ikwerre.

Stupidity and ignorance is indeed a disease.
Yes I'm ibo likewise ikwerre too...or did I ever deny it. Please go up & read my comment well if u re not too blind to see. Ikwerre is ibo & ibo is ikwerre. And as long as ikwerre speak ibo, the language of d ibos which is also our language too then I'm glad to say I'm ibo too, which makes me a proud ikwerre ibo.

Ignorant buffoons all over nairaland cheesy

2 Likes

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Nwadiuto247: 9:33am On Nov 02, 2019
Blackvic1:

My aim of opening this thread is for our(Igbos) people abroad to be more informed about what is going on so that they can be careful in relating with people.

The comments here so far proves my post right.

They should be wise
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Nwadiuto247: 9:41am On Nov 02, 2019
dukeprince50:
nobody is claiming to be your brother, you are saying we are not proud of who we are.
Its just like telling someone he is not proud of his own mother and denies her whenever he is with his friends, its heartbreaking, I think we deserve some respect from u

The title of the thread says SOME.

But m0rons here failed to understand that SOME doesn't mean ALL.

Anyway they can remain M0rons for as long as they can
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Nwadiuto247: 9:55am On Nov 02, 2019
pazienza:

Save your empty threats for IPOB people ready to eat you lots excreta in the name of creating another tower of babel heterogeneous society with non Igbo groups. And for One Nigerian Igbos who are shamelessly begging around for your support, in the name of hopeless Nigerian presidency that couldn't clean up Ogoni mess or provide portable water for Ijaw communities when SS had it, neither has it solved the insurgency problems for the North.

Don't confuse me for any of the above Igbo groups who have been bringing disgrace to the Igbo race with their ill advised ventures.
I'm a proud Igbo man, whose loyalty is only for Ndiigbo, and who craves for a pure Igbo speaking only nation, uncontaminated by hundreds of heterogeneous groups down South or up North.

Btw, I'm sure you are not from SS. Regardless, the message still stands, for those it may concern.

Thanks my brother.
Ipob are the ones disgracing themselves by claiming here and there.

Allow the Igbo speaking people to choose their identify is a problem for ipob.

Ipob is so annoying in some of their actions
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Obdk: 10:05pm On Nov 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
Op, don't be stupid, we the SS do not behave like SE or SW, no president has done to any region what Obasanjo did to Odi people in Bayelsa state but we forgive him and do not insult him, we still voted for him, Our own son and brother was defeated by APC but we moved on and right now the same APC is about to win Bayelsa state, unlike some set of people, we do not come online shouting marginalised, we do not call other tribes Fla.tino, AFO.nja and all sort of names, intact we are so forgiving and accomodating that when Goodluck was defeated, he called Buhari and congratulated him, no other person has done that, our oil feed the entire country but we do not boast, we do not feel like we develop any region, pls do not carry SS in ur head and sell like garri, we have no interest in answering you.
west is mostly Yoruba, East is mostly Igbo and north is mostly Hausa
SS has the most number of tribes and languages but we still leave in peace and Harmony. everyone is welcome here, we treat ourselves equally,
We have those with Igbo identity in Rivers State and delta state, if they tell you they are Igbo, then they are Igbo, we are not scared of our Identity, we just do not think one tribe is better than the other here.
SS are not claiming Igbo's, they have rejected Biafra so many times. Most Igbo speaking part here has claimed to be Ikwerre , Ogba , Etche , Ekpeye , Ndoki,
Ukwuani , Egbema, I have not seen any say they are Igbo's, Its always the Igbo's forcing Biafra on us, we openly rejected u during the Nigerian civil war. Pls do no bring internet war between SS as a whole and SE, just fight ur SW, they are already giving u more than u can chew, Stop looking for SS thinking they are easy opponents, Telling us that we are scared of saying who we are is an insult to the entire SS region, be guided pls
This is the second person from the region that has commented, Op it should sink in ur thick skull, If you have problem with Nigeria, settle it, don't drag SS. If we start inter tribal fight, SS would have fallen along time ago, we are too matured to come down to such level. Solidarity is our greatest asset here.
Afonja how market.... I thought this we south south stuff has been busted severely here and is no longer in vogue..

1 Like

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by JonDon12: 10:18pm On Nov 03, 2019
dukeprince50:
Op, don't be stupid, we the SS do not behave like SE or SW, no president has done to any region what Obasanjo did to Odi people in Bayelsa state but we forgive him and do not insult him, we still voted for him, Our own son and brother was defeated by APC but we moved on and right now the same APC is about to win Bayelsa state, unlike some set of people, we do not come online shouting marginalised, we do not call other tribes Fla.tino, AFO.nja and all sort of names, intact we are so forgiving and accomodating that when Goodluck was defeated, he called Buhari and congratulated him, no other person has done that, our oil feed the entire country but we do not boast, we do not feel like we develop any region, pls do not carry SS in ur head and sell like garri, we have no interest in answering you.
west is mostly Yoruba, East is mostly Igbo and north is mostly Hausa
SS has the most number of tribes and languages but we still leave in peace and Harmony. everyone is welcome here, we treat ourselves equally,
We have those with Igbo identity in Rivers State and delta state, if they tell you they are Igbo, then they are Igbo, we are not scared of our Identity, we just do not think one tribe is better than the other here.
SS are not claiming Igbo's, they have rejected Biafra so many times. Most Igbo speaking part here has claimed to be Ikwerre , Ogba , Etche , Ekpeye , Ndoki,
Ukwuani , Egbema, I have not seen any say they are Igbo's, Its always the Igbo's forcing Biafra on us, we openly rejected u during the Nigerian civil war. Pls do no bring internet war between SS as a whole and SE, just fight ur SW, they are already giving u more than u can chew, Stop looking for SS thinking they are easy opponents, Telling us that we are scared of saying who we are is an insult to the entire SS region, be guided pls
This is the second person from the region that has commented, Op it should sink in ur thick skull, If you have problem with Nigeria, settle it, don't drag SS. If we start inter tribal fight, SS would have fallen along time ago, we are too matured to come down to such level. Solidarity is our greatest asset here.

You are misguided. So support for Biafra is not a litmus test of you are Ibo. There were a lot of SS people that fought for Biafra as well as core Ibo that fought for Nigeria . Even Ibo people reject Biafra. The question is are you Igbo and yes you are. You speak the Language, have the traditions and have Ibo names. An Ndokwa person saying he is not Ibo is like an Ngwa person or an Aro person saying he is not Ibo, he is Aro yet walks around speaking Ibo. Unless you have a different languaga apart from Ika that is completely different from Ibo, I can accept but if you have a language that is mutually inteligible with Igbo, you are Igbo. Saying other wise is being untrue to yourself and opening your tribe to further massacre like Odi. Case in point Kaduna Nzeogwu was from Okpanam Delta state, but the Hausa man still called it an Ibo coup and massacred the Ibos he had in his land.

1 Like

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by JonDon12: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
Nwadiuto247:

My aim of opening this thread is for our(Igbos) people abroad to be more informed about what is going on so that they can be careful in relating with people.

The comments here so far proves my post right.

They should be wise

You are right. You go to Ibo meetings here and you will see an Agbor person sit down as if he is in his fathers house. But the minute they reach Nigeria especially when they go back east, they start arguing that they are so different .
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by meccuno: 12:38am On Nov 04, 2019
LegendHer0:

Is it that you guys are cursed? You’ve drafted SS into those you want to fight again?

Now you’re trying to eradicate the trust between the Igbos and the SS bit by bit with your utterances.

Write this down: The SS is very important to the Igbos coz you’re always using the alliance of the SS as a bargaining power in the south. If you dare lose the brotherhood with the SS ethnicities, the Igbos will play the second fiddle to one of the SS minorities in the South!

are you also cursed to always be in threads that are Igbo related then you come and start talking nonsense about how SS does not have Igbos and Igbos want to attach by force. What exactly is your aim on this forum and who are you? You are always active on threads like these.

2 Likes

Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by meccuno: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2019
Kpoikpoi:
These Igbo people are always fighting and complaining all the time.
The South South have nothing to do with Igbos and most of us are very proud of where we come from.
If you have any problem with the Federal Republic of Nigeria please solve the problem yourself, stop dragging us into your rubbish.
If you don't like Nigeria you can leave,nobody is stopping you but the South South is happy to be part of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
If we ever feel like leaving Nigeria it will not be with Igbos ,that new country will be called Niger Delta Republic.
where are you from in the SS region ?
Re: South South What Wrong With Some Of You? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Nwadiuto247:
Many of you have identity crises.

In Nigeria some of you say you are not Igbo but when travel outside Nigeria you claim Igbo and even join Igbo group.

Even in Nigeria, you claim Igbo when outside your state.

Stop deceiving yourself. Be proud of your claim and stop deceiving yourself.

Some of you claim Yoruba when you are in their midst.

Sowore has been parading himself as Yoruba and none of them was against him until he entered into trouble.

Now Yoruba said he Ijaw. This is what happens when a man is having identity crises.

Asaba people and some part of Anioma will tell that they are Igbo any time any day. That's how to be proud of your identity
Igbo groups in various countries should be careful and identify those of the south south Igbos who are having identity crises and mind how they relate with them.

You dey mind them?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The National Assembly Principal Officers From 4th National Assembly Till Date / Asiwaju Tinubu And His Boys. Picture. / Tinubu Used Shettima To Flog Obi In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.