Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri (61513 Views)

'Buhari Wears $640 Shoes, Seeks Loans Of Countries Presidents Wear $100 Shoes' / President Buhari Wears Face-mask In Mali (photo) / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Wallace2107: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2019
So what if he wears it?is it that as a president he is not worth it?why are we so petty? NL mods is this suppose to be news?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by ayukdaboss(m): 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2019
surgical:
yes he exposed the hypocrisy of your Lord,how dare he did that
I still insist he is an idiot. Ask him if the shoes he's wearing now are made in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by ayukdaboss(m): 7:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Between the poster above and Reno, who is d bigger idiot?

Like for Reno, share for the poster.
I just saw your foolishness. Think about it, you and Reno are probably wearing foreign clothes now, using foreign phones too meanwhile there are Nigerian substitutes for these products and you come online to make a fool of yourself
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by prinxemmanuel(m): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2019
@kunleweb
You do know nobody's perfect right?
I personally don't see anything wrong in the president rocking something good
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by nrexzy: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
Donlexino:
Oga what is wrong in what the man said? with someone like you in this country it will be very difficult for things to work again in this country.

How has things been working with u in the country?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by nrexzy: 9:15pm On Oct 28, 2019
content208:

If you don't see the point in what he wrote then you have deep seated problem

Online warrior
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by 9jaRealist: 12:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 7:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Mikeparlo12:

Bros we have to real with ourself. Anyone can wear $1k shoe. It’s no big deal. You and I know that Reno is just bias cos He is APC. Mind you it’s not as if I like Buhari, Nah. But whether He he president or not, He is capable of wearing a $1k shoe

D point Reno made is clear (except u deliberately chose to miss it) and buhari being in APC doesn't invalidate that point. If d president says Nigerians should stop consuming foreign products to help d local economy, y is he putting on Gucci shoes when people in Aba make shoes? Y is he driving a Benz when innoson makes cars?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by content208: 7:48am On Oct 29, 2019
nrexzy:

Online warrior

What else can we do other than to"war" online when buhari has proved that he doesn't respect human right?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2019
emkz:

You seem very well read.

I am impressed that you agree that Jonathan failed. We'd assess Buhari at the end of his tenure.

Are you aware that goods sold in Nigeria are brought in through Niger and Benin, without paying the accruable custom duties? Do you know the meaning of the word "smuggling"? Are you aware that refined products for which your government pays subsidies end up being sold in neighbouring countries? Do you need a degree to understand that it is robbing the government and yourself?

Sea and aerial borders are not closed. If you want to buy luxurious items, do it the proper way and pay the government what belongs to the government.

Are you aware that there is no budget that has been fully implemented since 1999? Are you also aware that there is no guarantee that the proposed budget would be fully funded?

Do you know how much of crude is pumped out of Nigeria daily? Multiply that with the cost of a barrel, assuming all are sold. Deduct production sharng costs, do you know how much that is? Nigeria is not a rich country, but we have been importing rubbish since we can remember. Can a poor country do that? If any country tries that, it would collapse. HasNigeria collapsed??

On the indices of development on the common man, that should be fine our focus; not the cost of Buhari's shoes.

Finally, on Kate Middleton and the British people. Do you realize those guys pay taxes? Do you realize they hold their representatives accountable? Can you tell me what you pay in income taxes? Can you tell me the name of your representative? When last did you engage him on the constituency problems?

Please do you understand now?

Can u pls show me were I told u that GEJ failed? I will b glad if u can do that. Pls here is d question I asked in that regard:

"If u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?"

Its u who said GEJ failed. A tenure is 4years and buhari has done 4years. So pls assess his first tenure tell me if he has succeeded.

No I don't no d meaning of "smuggling". Pls what is d meaning of smuggling? thru which border do people get goods into Nigeria without paying custom duties? Are there no customs check at d border? How does d fuel imported into d country end up in neighbouring countries? Where are d custom officers when these imported fuel is making its way thru d borders? What is d job of customs?

U talking about seaports and airports. Which law says that if u want to import luxurious goods then u must use sea and airports? Are u saying people don't smuggle or attempt to smuggle thru those entry points? If d reason 4d land border closure is smuggling, then y have d sea& airports not been closed? Also how do countries d world over deal with smuggling? Is it by closing their borders?

Since u say Nigeria is rich, kindly put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflects in d standard of living of Nigerians. Is that too difficult 4u to do? Since u no d formula, use d formula to tell us how rich Nigeria is as reflected in d living standard of Nigerians.

What are d indices of development u referring? Can u pls expantiate on that?

U seem to b driving off point especially with ur last paragraph that began with Kate Middleton. In fact, much of what u said have absolutely nothing to do with d questions I asked. With regards to Kate Middleton, I asked about standard of living.

Here's my previous post to u. Pls try& address d issues I raised:

"If u read d responses in d screenshots, u will c Reno's response to someone who accused him of being jobless. Pls avail urself. That being said, are d points he raised valid or not? Also if u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?

I believe when u said this "that famous designers custom cars, clothes and even shoes for Presidents?", u are referring to foreign cars, clothes and shoes. Pls what exactly is d justification 4d border closure? Also, I thought buhari said Nigerians should patronise made in Nigeria goods& services to grow d economy?

Again, u say Nigeria is a rich country. Can u put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflect in d standard of living of d people of Nigeria? Or is it only in d life of d president that d riches are reflected?

What is d standard of living of d people of d country where Kate Middleton lives and that of d country were buhari presides over?

What are d grey areas of d budget u referring? Since reno didn't analyze how d budget will b funded, can u pls do that 4 us? "
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by emkz: 8:07am On Oct 29, 2019
lexy2014:

Can u pls show me were I told u that GEJ failed? I will b glad if u can do that. Pls here is d question I asked in that regard:

"If u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?"

Its u who said GEJ failed. A tenure is 4years and buhari has done 4years. So pls assess his first tenure tell me if he has succeeded.

No I don't no d meaning of "smuggling". Pls what is d meaning of smuggling? thru which border do people get goods into Nigeria without paying custom duties? Are there no customs check at d border? How does d fuel imported into d country end up in neighbouring countries? Where are d custom officers when these imported fuel is making its way thru d borders? What is d job of customs?

U talking about seaports and airports. Which law says that if u want to import luxurious goods then u must use sea and airports? Are u saying people don't smuggle or attempt to smuggle thru those entry points? If d reason 4d land border closure is smuggling, then y have d sea& airports not been closed? Also how do countries d world over deal with smuggling? Is it by closing their borders?

Since u say Nigeria is rich, kindly put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflects in d standard of living of Nigerians. Is that too difficult 4u to do? Since u no d formula, use d formula to tell us how rich Nigeria is as reflected in d living standard of Nigerians.

What are d indices of development u referring? Can u pls expantiate on that?

U seem to b driving off point especially with ur last paragraph that began with Kate Middleton. In fact, much of what u said have absolutely nothing to do with d questions I asked. With regards to Kate Middleton, I asked about standard of living.

Here's my previous post to u. Pls try& address d issues I raised:

"If u read d responses in d screenshots, u will c Reno's response to someone who accused him of being jobless. Pls avail urself. That being said, are d points he raised valid or not? Also if u say GEJ failed, has buhari succeeded?

I believe when u said this "that famous designers custom cars, clothes and even shoes for Presidents?", u are referring to foreign cars, clothes and shoes. Pls what exactly is d justification 4d border closure? Also, I thought buhari said Nigerians should patronise made in Nigeria goods& services to grow d economy?

Again, u say Nigeria is a rich country. Can u put a figure to d riches and explain how it reflect in d standard of living of d people of Nigeria? Or is it only in d life of d president that d riches are reflected?

What is d standard of living of d people of d country where Kate Middleton lives and that of d country were buhari presides over?

What are d grey areas of d budget u referring? Since reno didn't analyze how d budget will b funded, can u pls do that 4 us? "

Your point is what exactly?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
tete7000:

Before he came in, while campaigning he promised to end medical tourism and encourage local industry. The President reeks of hypocrisy. Stop supporting lies...

Politicians do not keep their promises.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by lexy2014: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
emkz:

I didn't make any point. Reno did. I only asked u questions based on what u said
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
emkz:

Most of them do not have any point. They will drag you down to their level and wear you out with focused obtuseness and stupidity. You would do well to note this and channel your energy elsewhere
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
thelastorca:

Most of them do not have any point. They will drag you down to their level and wear you out with focused obtuseness and stupidity. You would do well to note this and channel your energy elsewhere

You are very correct.
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:46am On Dec 01, 2019
chris51:
What is $640 shoes for President of a whole country Nigeria to wear.
How much shoes do present day pastors wear.
Reno please look for something to do
From all of us @ : Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day ma.
God bless you and your family.
Do enjoy your day.
Stay blessed Ma Chris.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Flexherbal(m): 8:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Pa James is angry because Pa Benson wished him a happy independence day.

Is there anything wrong with that?
Re: Buhari Wears Foreign Gucci Shoes Worth $640 - Reno Omokri by Whoube99(f): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Flexherbal:
Reno Omokri took to his Instagram page to blast President Muhammadu Buhari for closing the border while he uses foreign Gucci designer shoes and wristwatches.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4IR4aZlw5z/?igshid=axlc0t35ed8v
Bubu na hushpapa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki's Face As His Men Kneel Down For Him In Kwara State / Boko Haram Insurgents Killed In Okene By Nigerian Troops (Graphic pics) / How Simon Ekpa Was Arrested In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.