Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,539 members, 7,847,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha (238 Views)

Ihedioha Visits Governor Otti In Abia Days After Resigning From PDP / If Every Nigerians Can Play Their Roles As Whistle Blowers, Corruptions Will End / More Whistle Blowers Needed To Protect Nigeria Democracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha by nairapark: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2019
The Governor of Imo State, Emeka Ihedioha, has said his administration will soon announce a reward system for whistle-blowing in the state.

The governor, who spoke while declaring open the first security summit in the oil-rich Ohaji/Egbema and Oguta local government areas of the state, said his administration was committed to flushing out bad eggs from the creeks.

Ihedioha said in order to promote tourism, culture and sports in the oil-producing communities, he had given free hands to the state’s Oil Producing Development Areas Commission to operate.

He charged security chiefs to deal with any of their officers who sabotaged the security of the state.

The governor gave marching orders to people he said had encroached on lands belonging to the state government in the Oguta Local Government Area.

Ihedioha said, “We must work hard to secure our state. Report the bad ones among our security agents to their superior. I will soon announce a reward system for whistle- blowing in Imo State.

“For me, the security of the oil-producing LGAs is our utmost concern. That is why I gave ISOPADEC the freedom to operate and I say that they have not disappointed. We must make sure that things are done the ways they should.”

The governor said his administration had no preference for political parties, but the interest of the people of the state.

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1572257865/reward-whistle-blowers-gov-ihedioha

Re: We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha by hisgrace090: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2019
Very healthy for the survival of IMO state.
Re: We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha by clarocuzioo(m): 12:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
Good one my amiable governor, ride on, we are solidly behind you.

Security of the state is Paramount as it will in turn enhance development.
Re: We'll Reward Whistle-blowers - Gov Ihedioha by nauto5: 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
I see

(1) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Tells Police What To Do To Internet Fraudsters / 10 Latest Nigerian News, October 30, 2019 / Akeredolu Hails Move To Probe NDDC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.