Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

J - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / J (1104 Views)

We Don’t Bow To Threats, PMB Should Appear In Japan And Face Us – IPOB Replies J / EXCLUSIVE: Moghalu Kingsley Secretly Working For Buhari, Promised Kemi Adeosun J / Breaking News: J. J Rawlings Blasts Nigeria Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

J by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
H
Re: J by Mandynews(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
shocked
Re: J by Mandynews(f): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2019
Re: J by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2019
kiss
Re: J by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2019
cc; lalasticlala
Re: J by FarahAideed: 3:08pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nice
Re: J by BlackfireX: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2019
I don't understand
Re: J by Flexherbal(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
Wow!

What a sight to behold!!!!!
Re: J by JonDon12: 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Lol. Does He know he is wearing a gay pride shirt hoodie? Not that am homophobic. Live and let live is the way it should be.
Re: J by Palehair: 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2019
JonDon12:
Lol. Does He know he is wearing a gay pride shirt hoodie? Not that am homophobic. Live and let live is the way it should be.
He's not straight, he knows what he's wearing. A lot of gay people wear clothes like that... It's like taking a stand and it's Greece which is super gay-friendly as Mykonos is the gay capital of the world... He went to school with my brother so I know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: J by GuyWise(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2019
I can see your pleading face when you are telling them 'please can I take a photoshoot with you guys biko'.....
Re: J by Hoephase: 5:58pm On Oct 28, 2019
@op great work. Where are you based in Greece?

Greece is a city after my heart been in Thessalo niko, Athens, Drama, Kavala, Santorini, Kos, patra. Will be heading to Crete soon.

Great place for summer holiday with beautiful people. Have a very close Greek family there.

1 Like

Re: J by LifeDrama: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2019
Palehair:

He's not straight, he knows what he's wearing. A lot of gay people wear clothes like that... It's like taking a stand and it's Greece which is super gay-friendly as Mykonos is the gay capital of the world... He went to school with my brother so I know

Who went to school with your brother?

Somebody bought a hoodie in boutique with his money and y'all Nairaland bad mouthing folks has already started reading meanings to it.

What if the "thinking straight" is this.

1 Like

Re: J by Earlystar698(m): 6:12pm On Oct 28, 2019
lala Bubu next level am coming to Greek next year

Re: J by BIGPREEQ: 6:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
LifeDrama:

Somebody bought a hoodie in boutique with his money and y'all Nairaland bad mouthing folks has already started reading meanings to it.

Just shut up your mouth!

Can't you see the gay color on the inscription ?

2 Likes

Re: J by Palehair: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2019
LifeDrama:

Who says calling him "gay" is bad mouthing him? You are the one who thinks that way because you are homophobic...
"Thinking straight" with LGBT+ symbol means you are not straight and so what if he is... We are just speculating, let's live and let live

1 Like

Re: J by Palehair: 7:02pm On Oct 28, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

Just shut up your mouth!

Can't you see the gay color on the inscription ?
Thank you very much, some are just blind... He knows exactly what he has on looking at the fact that he's in a gay friendly country.
Re: J by GOFRONT(m): 8:40pm On Oct 28, 2019
These guyz above me be throwing banters at themselves.......Wetin concern me and the Write up on Op's hoodie. The only thing wen dey give me erection now na that female statue in the 1st pics... So succulent.

Re: J by ihitenansa: 8:43pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sane clime,...if na for naija u strap DAT camo cap,u for don dey swim inside gutter ..
Re: J by ZombieTERROR: 9:31pm On Oct 28, 2019
LifeDrama:

The rainbow colors gave him away

The dude is gay.. But that's he's busy anyway

We have a bigger problem in the country called Buhari..

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while zombies cheer him on

A man who has tripled his travelling budget allocations... Even though he promised to reduce costs of governance..

Buhari is a failure
Re: J by Flexherbal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2019
Nobody is now talking about the topic, all of you are now concentrating on the shirt.

Nigerians!
Re: J by Flexherbal(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

The rainbow colors gave him away

The dude is gay.. But that's he's busy anyway

We have a bigger problem in the country called Buhari..

A man whose only achievement in office is to gallivant round the world and take pictures while zombies cheer him on

A man who has tripled his travelling budget allocations... Even though he promised to reduce costs of governance..

Buhari is a failure

It could be that the OP wore the shirt, without knowing the meaning of what is written on it.
Re: J by Wesporting: 10:05pm On Oct 28, 2019
JonDon12:
Lol. Does He know he is wearing a gay pride shirt hoodie? Not that I am homophobic. Live and let live is the way it should be.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I bought that hoodie at the ZARA boutique in Greece.

I'm hearing for the first time, about the gay pride shirt, I googled and found all the colors.

I have a ban on my account, I had to login with a friend's account to address this gay (irritating stuff)

PS: I'm married
Re: J by Wesporting: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2019
Palehair:

May God destroy your life, as you have labeled me gay and lied about me schooling with your brother. It shall never be well with.
Re: J by Flexherbal(m): 10:16pm On Oct 28, 2019
Palehair:

He's not straight, he knows what he's wearing. A lot of gay people wear clothes like that... He went to school with my brother so I know

Are you sure the OP is someone you know?

Which school is that?
Re: J by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2019
Dey do that una pride thing in Greece, no carry am come Naija. Hope your mama is aware of your stand?

Nice show though.
Re: J by obidark: 11:09pm On Oct 28, 2019
Palehair:

he is a gay....??

shiett....i was looking for biafra flag and only saw that....

nawa....
i was even confused sef.... undecided undecided
Re: J by Zimbola7: 12:17am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
LifeDrama:

[/s]
no dey yarn nonsense bra
that's a coded word and he's using style to tell you that he's a gay and not straight
Re: J by Zimbola7: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Flexherbal:

It could be that the OP wore the shirt, without knowing the meaning of what is written on it.
as unexposed Olodo he be naa
no dey mumu yasef bros

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Nigeria Immigration Service - Port Harcourt / Are You In Support Of The "HATE SPEECH BILL? / News In Pictures: Shiites Protest Killing Of Soleimani In Abuja, Burn US Flag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.