Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,674 members, 7,813,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110396 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Abeos(m): 8:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Have you considered the chance the sex and sickness was coincidental
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Bennysam: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Calm down your problem is anxiety
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nasire(m): 8:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Spiritual attack
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kevotek1000(m): 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
What you described is difficult to point to the real cause because
1. Herpes
2. Syphilis
3.HIV/AIDS
All have similar symptoms so I recommend you see a Doc.
............... Run a test for Syphilis and Herpes and see a physician. In the shortest of time I know you will be fine. Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Healthyway15: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

These are mostly the symptoms of herpes. You should go for herpes test and come back to tell us the result.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Immune1(m): 8:20am On Oct 29, 2019
The signs you have mentioned are consistent with chronic pneumonia.You have to be admitted and start receiving drips to ensure you stay hydrated (as it will be difficult ingesting food or water). Go back to which ever doctor that gave the Pneumonia diagnosis and start receiving treatment. I am no doctor, I just have had a close relative who almost died if not for a patient and thorough doctor in a teaching hospital.

I wish you save recovery!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by analdo: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
sorry my dear, go for a general test
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by favinvest: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
question?

why will u have unprotected sex with one that is not ur legal husband?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adalasy: 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
aminu114:
bro what else do you want her to do the symptoms she is having must be one of the stds nd she tested negative for all

She did not test negative to all STDs. She only tested negative to the ones she ran tests for.

She apparently did not run a test for herpes which I am more than sure is what she has.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by talk2aikay(m): 8:21am On Oct 29, 2019
It’s such a shame that being cynical and unsympathetic is now so fashionable. Even people who are worse off than OP are venting off their frustrations, and being so judgemental trying to inflate their deflated egos.

Abeg if you don’t have anything human to say, the least you can do is pass without dropping an insensitive comment. You mustn’t comment.

That said, OP I’m confident you don’t have HIV considering your test results at six months is still negative. Maybe it’s herpes like someone here said - you may consider running a herpesvirus test if you haven’t already.
In any case, I need you to be positive, your state of mind could significantly impact your wellbeing. I understand you’re distressed but you need to look on the bright side. You’re alive and you have a great chance of beating this situation hands down and getting on with the beautiful future ahead of you.
Alternatively, you could try out alternative medicine - tho I’m not a fan of it but I hear it works wonders.

Just be positive, you’ll beat this.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Grumpyy: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2019
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.
First and foremost, you a confirm Harlot for having sex with someone that is not your husband. The solution to your problem will only start if you genuinely repent from your Fornication, ask God to have mercy on you and cleanse you. And promise Him that you will not go back into it until you are rightfully married and desist from going into Boy friendship!!!
Then you can pray to Him for healing and you will be healed!!!
You cant remain in your sin and be looking for solution!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Clashy(m): 8:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
if I may ask,how often do you cough and release phlegm now.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by eazriel09: 8:25am On Oct 29, 2019
I once have something like this and I treated it with traditional medicine that cost me less than 7 thousands after spending over 100k on drugs. I can help you buy it that is if you won't say traditional medicine is bad.....but I guarantee you total healing in less than two weeks
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Revolva(m): 8:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Wahala de here o
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Josev: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Free your mind my dear. You need to start healing psychologically first before the physical healing process starts. Stay faithful to your drugs and make sure you engage in exercise. It is well with you
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by dejolly(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2019
While I was reading I thought it's HIV but since you said you tested negative then this is strange. Hope it's not liver problem like hepatitis? If not then it could be spiritual. Just do comprehensive check up and be very prayerful. God will help you!
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Sneh7(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2019
Contect me or any good Dr, u need to be closer to a Good scientist that will investigate u very wel, not just Dr bcoz if u meet ur Dr, ur Dr will meet us, we are Lab scientist
Get wel soon
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by successsurvivor(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2019
Call me on 09053018826
This might be a spiritual matter since all test shows negative. You might be dying without even knowing. The grave might be close at hand. I will link you up to my powerful prophetess. Its a Catholic adoration ministry in ago, okota lagos. No time to wait.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ngwababe(f): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2019
GuyWise:

That's mine too, which community? iwe ewekwala gi ooo cheesy

Can't disclose it here you know, just chat me up( check my signature)
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by DexterousOne(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2019
KingsJohnson:
Nigerians will never change cry

No wonder we are still where we are today

Op is really in need of advice and all you guys can do is make to jest of the situation, is very bad fellow Nigerians and really disappointing angry

Help the Op if you can or just pass, let show some kindness for once in life

It's just unfortunate

Nigerians are largely psychologically traumatised and damaged
What else do you expect from people like these?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by 001spice: 8:37am On Oct 29, 2019
were u born this stupid or u woqk hard to earn it
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by makydebbie(f): 8:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Makuos19:

First and foremost, you a confirm Harlot for having sex with someone that is not your husband. The solution to your problem is to genuinely repent from your Fornication, ask God to have mercy on you and cleanse you. And promise Him that you will not go back into it until you are rightfully married and desist from going into Boy friendship!!!
Then you can pray to Him for healing and you will be healed!!!

And you're an irredeemable idiot for judging her. The same Bible you're quoting told you not to judge so an idiot like you have no business calling someone a harlot. If we check your life now you're rotten to the core. Spits.

Stupid bastard.

6 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Makuos19: 8:41am On Oct 29, 2019
makydebbie:

And you're an irredeemable idiot for judging her. The same Bible you're quoting told you not to judge so an idiot like you have no business calling someone a harlot. If we check your life now you're rotten to the cure. Spits.

Stupid bastard.
So what is the definition of Judging
Somebody said she slept with someone that is not her husband, is she a Harlot or not??
Or if for example you steal and i call you a thief, will u say i am judging you or will u say you are not a thief
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Notatribalist(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Eat more ripe fruits and vegetables. Stop eating fried foods, very important advice.. Within a week your cold will disappear.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2019
Prayers could help if you believe in it.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by maxiuc(m): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2019
yrex01:
seconded ur haaaa !! Haaaa haaaa !! Doctors in d aos, epp us oo
wonder

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Kayx: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Pls test for Human Papiloma Virus

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
that was my thought. But test results says otherwise. So my doctor completely ruled it out. Since I tested negative at 6months.I have been a wreck for 6months and now

Could be just autoimmune disorder, I'm afraid it's only the doctors that can answer o, why don't you ask your doctor to refer you to a specialist in the area, immunology or something.

Because all the symptoms you mentioned points to your immune system fighting something, except they can't tell what it is.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Brightontc:
Chat me up
I have something for you
hi I can't access my mail
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Chapter1vs6(m): 8:49am On Oct 29, 2019
favinvest:
question?

why will u have unprotected sex with one that is not ur legal husband?
sex isn't special... Even animals mate

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.