Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? - Health (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? (110552 Views)

The Natural Remedy For Std Or Sti / List Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) / I Have An STD But I Need To Know Which So I Can Commence Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by smithe113(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2019
One thing is certain, you are immunodeficiency. The drenching night sweat and cough you had was classical for TB which usually becomes activated in immunocompromised states.

Oral thrush is also a strong indicator of immunodeficiency. Generalized lymphadenopathy is also there with herpetic mouth ulcers and body rash.

Go for more definitive tests for HIV and not rapid test done in most places. It it's still negative, your immunodeficiency might be coming from something else such as drug use( steroids), malignancy (lymphoma), environmental exposure to certain chemicals.

Base line - You have immunodeficiency query cause

4 Likes

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by zubinike(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:
Nairaland famiy I need help.

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* nodes on my neck, groin, as well as ear.
* I started having blurred vision and sores on my lips like fever blisters

* and then injuries in my mouth, weird ones
* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

*I also experienced dehydration and dry mouth.
* also had a delayed flow

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

Please go for a Blood culture test first, it's surely an STD. Not HIV trust me, do the test and the treatment regime will come thus
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Leeprince: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Pay a visit to confirm Yoruba people that know how to prepare agbo, (herbs)..i think all your issue will resolve if you can take herbs
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Adalasy: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Somethings been eating me up. I had sex with my boyfriend some weeks later i started falling so sick I will try to point out all I can remember
*Came down with what I felt was fever was burning hot so hot you just need to come close to feel the heat

*at night I sweat. Not just the usual sweat but one I have to change my clothes two times a nigbt(this happened for like a week)

* I started feeling so cold especially in the morning. Doctor said it was pneumonia + a cough that lasted for three weeks plus.

*and the rashes I ve never have in my whole life spreaded all over my arms and back as well as my breast region.

* I also had serious muscle ache. Serious that my mom had to help me massage it. My neck did hurt too it felt like someone hit me with a blank on my neck

* I have oral trush at least thats what I thought them to be. White tongue I have had this before but this onr is different. With slimy white things in my mouth every time

The symptoms are so much I can't even mention it all. Most of these lasted for about a month +. I still have cold till this day. I shiver most times and its my major fear. And the rashes are still there.

This Is the major problem. The nurse who was handling me said it might be an STD maybe HIV I took plethora of test including HIV after 3 months all came back negative, I was told to wait 6montgs to check for HIv again it was still negativr. During this month I have seen so many doctors, private and government all they do is givr me drugs but I still experience the pneumonia cold( no cough) and occasional mouth sores as well as the rash. My boyfriend now my ex took HIV too it was negative.
Please doctors in the house what can this be. I have read so many threads here on naira land of people who had same experience but some later turned + they might be lying though.

I heard after 6 months and test is still negative then its not it. My question now is. What is wrong with me. I have spent so much on drugs and test. And no doctor is able to say what my problem is. Its making me crazy as I am even scared to shower because of the cold and I can't let people see my body due to rash.

I need help.

@Pearl1996
Young lady i am a Naturopath from Ghana and have encountered and treated your condition too many times and can tell you without a shadow of a doubt that what you have is HERPES.

What you experienced above are the symptoms of a first herpes outbreak , In such times there may be flu-like symptoms, such as fever, chills, muscle aches, fatigue, and nausea and a dry cough. Sores may appear as small, fluid-filled blisters on the genitals, buttocks, or other areas. The sores often are grouped in clusters, and the area where the sores appear may be swollen and tender. If sores are on the genitals, a stinging or burning feeling while urinating is common.

The first outbreak of genital herpes may last 2 to 4 weeks or for longer if your have a very weak immune system.

These flu like symptoms and shivering with the cough is what is being misdiagnosed as pneumonia. All the other symptoms you mentioned are all in line with first outbreak symptoms for HERPES otherwise called HSV 1 or HSV 2.

I am sure you did not conduct any HSV test among the tests you did and i can bet you that your ex boyfriend also has this HERPES and is most likely the one who infected you or you have been infected prior to that relationship but it was just dormant and chose to surface at this time.

Your mouth sores is a clear indicator that if he had HSV 2 aka genital herpes you gave him MouthAction as well along with Genital. The rashes spread on your body is typical HERPES. You may itch and this itch may be painful.

Below link is for a child i treated for Herpes with similar symptoms as yours and his rash was all over his back, buttocks, chest region and upper thighs.

https://www.nairaland.com/4548943/cure-herpes-simplex-hsv-1

My contact is in that link. Feel free to reach out if you truly desire freedom. God bless

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by nototribalist: 7:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
it's herpes, you were having a serious migraine after two weeks of sex with him. And serious fever. That's herpes.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by desoul2004(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:

I smell HIV NGO propaganda here .. there is no way all these symptoms can show up after one bout of sex na ...

What do you mean by HIV NGO propaganda?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:04am On Oct 29, 2019
O ready olo redi. Go see doctor abet, Maitland isn't a clinic
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Madu123(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2019
I think you should go for a VDRL screening test
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Dewisedick: 7:05am On Oct 29, 2019
So you got infection from your guy after enjoying yourself.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by mabea: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Go and surrender to Jesus
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Halo22: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2019
Dear OP, I don't know if ur genitals itch you. Do you experience sleeplessness? More so, do you urinate at irregular cycle? If you experience all or any of these, then go for staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli test. They normally give different kinds of symptoms. U will be alright later.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by GuyWise(m): 7:08am On Oct 29, 2019
ngwababe:
My sister, go herbal.

But then I'll suggest you try:
Onions, tomatoes, carrot - buy big quantity and blend them differently such that can fill a 4/5 liter gallon each. Take a glass every morning and night. You can decide on which to take everyday ( onions on Monday, tomatoes on Tuesday, carrot on Wednesday, just select each you take per day). Just be consistent for 3months, let's see what happens.

Secondly, if you can try Scent leave, Utazi leave, ginger and garlic (don't peel that ginger, just wash it). Use mortar and pestle to pound (not too much) them together, bring it out in a bowl, add hot water and allow it to get cold alittle, then sieve it. If you can drink these daily and consistently for 3months, I think there will be a change.
Finally, try fasting and prayers, our God is a merciful God, him alone will heal you.
Sorry Sis, you'll be fine.
Nne Ibu nwa onye dibia cheesy Btw which Ngwa LGA are you from?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.
Can you chat me up on whatsapp 08141531514
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by kane10(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2019
Pray to God to deliver you. His your final hope
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by IghravweIG(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2019
padoc90:
You are not alone into these. It has happened to many people including myself.
Perhaps after you had unsafe sex with your ex, you began to think uncontrollably about STI particularly Contracting HIV.
Our mind are so strong that they could mimic whatever symptom of sickness that you get stucked with for a long time.

All these symptoms you enlist are not far from stress and anxiety related symptom.
Get yourself engaged with distractive form of activities and think less.

When you do this, the symptoms will drastically disappear.
This happened to me 2017/18.

Anxiety disorder can't be ruled. Anxiety is nonsense sickness, it can mimic many physical symptoms.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by KingsJohnson(m): 7:09am On Oct 29, 2019
simpleseyi:

Me, I cannot show emotion for someone who is reaping the fruits of her formication. When God said "Thou shall not commit adultery" nor formication, you think that God was afraid that you people will sleep with his "wife" ? Nah. He has none. He was warning us for our own good and if you did not yield to his warnings, you should be happy with the consequences of your disobedience.

We are all humans and do fall into that sin of fornication sometimes, so don't claim to be perfect becus your own sexual life and pattern might even be the worst than the Op.

Throwing the first stone on the Op becus you fink you are clean will never make us a better human
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Resurgent2016: 7:11am On Oct 29, 2019
inspirator1:

Respect sir...so you have being visiting all the laboratories in Nigeria to know the best. wetin dey carry you go dem? you be locomotive?
ees a fatty lie, kom to heist you will see Chukwudi lab farm..Affordable and reliable.

You have three problems:

1. Not minding your business - my comment was in response to the op. It was in no way directed to you. You'll probably live longer if you learn to mind your business.

2. Not being able to read or comprehend well- you could not clearly read or under when a personal opinion is expressed: "...diagnostic lab I have seen in Nigeria"

3. Not realising displaying (1) and (2) in a public forum makes you look stupid
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by petitejolie(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Don’t listen to anyone telling u it’s Gods punishment for having premarital sex.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Favourmonday(f): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2019
[Pls call this number i will help u,08174385620 quote author=doctorkush post=83547323]every one just forming online doctor, diagnosing this and that without even waiting to hear from certified nairaland doctors like myself...
anyways, let me consult IFA on your behalf..

your immunity is fighting off an infection ... external bodies.. relax

just early sign of HIV

but if it still shows negative after 6months including other series of test?? go and check that your boyfriend cum Ex akant balance..

LOGO BENZ[/quote]
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by ememonl(m): 7:19am On Oct 29, 2019
So sorry for your predicament. I know a herbal product that could be of help. It has proved very effective for many people I know who have chronic infection. I personally used it for mild infection and it was effective. The name of the product is Shepride Herbal. If you are interested you can reach me on 08059127648. The product is not bitter, if anything it is spicy. Its purely natural so there is no harm in trying it. Moreover, herbs combine several anti viral, fungal and bacterial ingredients. If well formulated, nothing can withstand a good herbal treatment. The product is also very affordable. Cheer up sister. God is on the throne.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Favourmonday(f): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
[Pls call this number i will help u,08174385620 quote author=doctorkush post=83547323]every one just forming online doctor, diagnosing this and that without even waiting to hear from certified nairaland doctors like myself...
anyways, let me consult IFA on your behalf..

your immunity is fighting off an infection ... external bodies.. relax

just early sign of HIV

but if it still shows negative after 6months including other series of test?? go and check that your boyfriend cum Ex akant balance..

LOGO BENZ[/quote][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Onu07(m): 7:20am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

Its no late sign. Before now I have been testing at 6 months. So it can't be late. I have gone to teaching center in Benin. Still nothing.

Can we talk privately ma?
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Ferrous(m): 7:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Was it the first time u had sex with ur boyfriend?
I know why I asked.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by obowunmi(m): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Pearl1996:

I need help.

Dump your STUPID boyfriend who put your life at risk.
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by Favourmonday(f): 7:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Pls call this number 08174385620,I will help u
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sameasy4real(m): 7:23am On Oct 29, 2019
In my opinion,All the hospitals and doctors can not be telling lies at the same time.So, anxiety could also be your problem here.though there was nothing much from your post that surgest that your ex is down with any of these symptoms too. I strongly advise you to be calm, then visit Government hospital for a better text and above all, always pray for God's mercy and intervention.It is well with you.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by lagzzy011: 7:24am On Oct 29, 2019
[b]I felt the same way some months ago but my own symtoms is different, I thought I'm going to die but now I'm doing good and healthy... All you need to do is to stop using Google and have faith that you are not going to die. Repeat the test and stop thinking negatively. You need to eat alot of fruits and vegetable. Yes, you can try eat fish or chicken pepper soup that contain much ginger and garlic. This is going to help you so much.

1 Like

Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by sunkoye: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2019
They have used this one cheesy
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by joceey(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2019
I think your sickness is spiritual....Pls act fast to avoid sudden death.I pray GOD see you through an heal u amen
Re: Could This Be STD Or Bad Immune System? by vinceobe: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2019
I have told you young boys and girls before and I will repeat it, stay away from fornication. When you marry, you will even be tired of sex. The bible says fornication bring about sickness to the body or even the soul. I will advice you to go to a bible believing church, confess your sins and seek for God's intervention. Declare a 3 day dry fasting and prayer read the books of Psalm and Job and seek the face of the God. Once you are genuinely repentant God will heal you. Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (27) (Reply)

Just Confirmed I Am HIV Positive / This Is How Snakes Get Into Your Toilet Sink And Bathroom / #NoBraDay Video Of A Busty, Slim Slay Queen With 'Heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.