Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,196 members, 7,860,293 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:01 AM

EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) (27472 Views)

EFCC Parades Owo Prince, Olateru-Olagbegi, Over N35.5m Fraud In Ibadan / EFCC Parades 34 OOU Students With Charms Over Alleged Fraud / EFCC Parades 13 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Maldini213:
Hahahaha

Hotel don cast

HK don cast

Gra don cast

Estate don cast

School hostel don cast

Foolish boys,,,,, with there loud life style

Aswear man.. and all these busting will affect our actresses very much. Make una begin watch how many self made actresses will start going down now l. Since the busting of mompha & hamza major keys done dey hide themselves. Those girls travelling to Dubai and Malay to fvck and come back made go begin suffer bcoz everybody done dey hide now. Btw why was the thread on Hamza closed Abi Seun sef na benefactor shocked
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by srclark: 11:19am On Oct 29, 2019
Dent:

Let's not just be "emotional" here. A politician is a politician first before a criminal. We all know he's a criminal, but according to the law he's only a criminal only when he's caught dipping his hands into the cookie jar. My point is, a politician can easily justify his lifestyle even before the law.

A yahoo boy finds it difficult to do so. It's not just a matter of how big his lifestyle is compared to an average politician. It's rather if he can justify his lifestyle at all.

Just like you, I want all our corrupt politicians all in jail. But such premise is hampard heavily by our democracy, our democracy is messed up and we know that.
Bros i dont support the activities of yahoo boys but i put it to you most of the yahoo boys out there they are end products of the activities of these our politicians and public office holders .Let me give you a brief summary when do most of these boys start this nefarious activities when they are in the university or when they are seeking admission into the university the parents are mostly senior citizens that dont get pensions or most laid off as a result of the failed system .Look at maina and pension reforms money you have no idea how many senior citizens are paying the price for his actions some might even be dead now.Back to the main issue dont compare a yahoo boy and a politician cause what do this yahoo boys own a benz that is worth 5 million then maybe a small bungalow in his community 15 million naira then little cash in the bank maybe 4 million (this is like 1 in 50 boys) all this totalled up is 24 million .Whereas a politician has about 4 to 5 hilux in his useless convoy each costing close to 30 million for one, prado and land cruisers not inclusive now many many landed properties running into billions in banana island ,abuja and some outside the country so do the maths here how many yahoo boys equals one politician in monetary terms .If the net worth of this 27 boys arrested are calculated it might not even be up to what a common local government chairman is worth .The Efcc are doing a good job but i feel they dont have enough manpower and resources to be going after these little rats when the bigger boys doing and causing these whole mayhem are there to chase my own opinion though .I feel they should focus more on this public office holders and politicians

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by srclark: 11:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Dent:

Let's not just be "emotional" here. A politician is a politician first before a criminal. We all know he's a criminal, but according to the law he's only a criminal only when he's caught dipping his hands into the cookie jar. My point is, a politician can easily justify his lifestyle even before the law.

A yahoo boy finds it difficult to do so. It's not just a matter of how big his lifestyle is compared to an average politician. It's rather if he can justify his lifestyle at all.

Just like you, I want all our corrupt politicians all in jail. But such premise is hampard heavily by our democracy, our democracy is messed up and we know that.
Another thing is alot of Nigerians are not informed so lets use this platform to enlighten many, it will do us alot of good most dont even know the prices of these items the average thinking nigerian would think a second hand benz glk is much more expensive than a hilux (cause it looks flashy) only if many knew the activities of this politicians .Properties harding working people are wishing to own and working their asses off to own ,most of these politicians have them in choice areas and they are empty some for close to 10 years they only visit them once or 2 times a year full furnished with cars and all our politicians are heartless

1 Like

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by studentofTruth: 3:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dent:

If the Naira Marley case was your proof then I won't use that to generalise every other case for this reason. Naira Marley's is a start that put himself up for investigation. Will you openly appear to support crime in any country and not be subjected to investigation?

It's either you didn't read the comments or you completely missed the point.

The case I laid down there has nothing to do with Nairamaley. I'm talking about Zlatan and the 3 other who were arrested and paraded with Nairamaley, even when they did nothing wrong.

We're able to read about their innocence and eventual release because Zlatan is popular, and the case had a lot of media attention.

There are others like that which we don't hear about because their release and innocence is not announced. The majority of all these guys paraded are innocent — out of 100 arrested, less than 10 are prosecuted.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by nextstep(m): 4:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Yahoo boys need to be smart and just buy land and properties. Forget car, forget clubbing, forget fancy clothes.
But man, this Christmas go lean sha... e done reach like 1000 boys arrested nationwide this year by my estimate: 27 here, 14 there... on a weekly basis.
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:48pm On Oct 29, 2019
Casalinda:
Cyber crime is not the way

Brother please tell me the way if it’s hard work I have a current job of 30k and I’m paying school fee of 130k I will eat transport buy cloth feed still drink beer once in a while.
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by blastac: 3:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Gistmore12 you posted a news of what happened in Nekede I'm state and wrote Enugu or is it fake news??
Re: EFCC Parades 27 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu (Photos) by studentofTruth: 2:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
Dent:

If the Naira Marley case was your proof then I won't use that to generalise every other case for this reason. Naira Marley's is a start that put himself up for investigation. Will you openly appear to support crime in any country and not be subjected to investigation?

Read it here, EFCC confess that they do blanket arrest to sort out the bad ones later. They have proved my case by themselves!

https://www.nairaland.com/5504188/efcc-invades-oou-funaab-mapoly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Charge Man To Court For Allegedly Slapping An Officer Twice (Photos) / Church Member Crushes Another To Death In Church Premises In Kano / 2 Armed Robbers Terrorizing Ogun State Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.