Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader (1088 Views)

France Kills Adnan Abu Walid al Sahrawi, Leader Of ISIS In The Sahara Region / Donald Trump: This Dog Chased Al-Baghdadi, ISIS Leader - US President Reveals / ISIS Leader, Qari Hekmat Is Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Emyogalanya: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2019
Its no longer news that Isis leader is dead. But very interestingly just like when bin laden died , the Oic has never given a comment on it since it became public. In the case of mr laden who was staying few meters from the military headquarters of that country they did not expose him. Now that is past issues. Currently there is a group of islamic countries againt terrorism. This group is led by Saudi arabia and Nigeria led by mr Buhari is a member. its now over 48 hours since this news broke out , yet not a word from this organisation in Commendation of it. Our presidency is also silent over it. Akintola and his muric are silent. This is a country that has a terror war right on its hands. At least the Oic against terror should lead the way in appraising his death (my Apologies) so we can know that islamic countries do not Condone terror and terrorist. Pls do note that the man killed himself unlike mr bin laden who was killed by us navy seals. what do you think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Emyogalanya: 11:23pm On Oct 28, 2019
Sorry if this post Hurts anyone but this is serious. lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by ZombieTERROR: 11:27pm On Oct 28, 2019
Ever since this news broke

The death of the ISIS leader... Brought sorrow to terrorists

Many terrorists have not been happy ... Especially those in Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Emyogalanya: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2019
ZombieTERROR:
Ever since this news broke

The death of the ISIS leader... Brought sorrow to terrorists

Many terrorists have not been happy ... Especially those in Nigeria
Honestly and it seems they are converging in Saudi arabia Nigeria president has just arrived

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Lonelypacifist6: 12:02am On Oct 29, 2019
They are children of the same mother how would they be happy?

3 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by saaron(m): 12:03am On Oct 29, 2019
Terrorist countries like Saudi Arabia will NEVER commend the killing of their own.

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by leofab(f): 1:22am On Oct 29, 2019
From sucide to dog killing him... International politics
Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by nyben231101: 2:15am On Oct 29, 2019
Islamophobia has been co-opted as a term for shutting down reasonable critiques of Islam, and it’s terrible.

7 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Nobody: 4:41am On Oct 29, 2019
leofab:

Where do u people get ur info. Trump said he died like a dog. Where was it mentioned that a dog killed him??

Village people evrywhere.

4 Likes

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by respect80(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2019
Good observation.

Let's wait for APC Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane to come tell us how Club Brugge take score Real-madrid.

cheesy
Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Flowxx: 7:27am On Oct 29, 2019
respect80:
Good observation.

Let's wait for APC Sergio Ramos and Raphael Varane to come tell us how Club Brugge take score Real-madrid.

cheesy

Are you referring to here with this your comment?

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by respect80(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Flowxx:

Are you referring to here with this your comment?

Me I didn't mention names ooo because afraid dey catch me.

We have two strong defenders in our home town team namely, omenka & helineus.
Our lines man is known as Buhariguy.
The goalkeeper is called APCsupporter.

In conclusion, our home town team is very strong.

No be my handwriting be dis o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by leofab(f): 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2019
correctguy0900:

Where do u people get ur info. Trump said he died like a dog. Where was it mentioned that a dog killed him??

Village people evrywhere.

so a dog that he died like was being honored and shared all over the Internet ?
Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by OLAJADON: 4:48am On Oct 30, 2019
leofab:
it was boldly stated that the dog chased him, how come u cant read to understand?

1 Like

Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by leofab(f): 1:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
OLAJADON:

it was boldly stated that the dog chased him, how come u cant read to understand?
chased him to sucide ?
Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by OLAJADON: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
leofab:
chased him to sucide ?
read urself don't ask me
Re: My Observation On The Death Of Isis Leader by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
UN should declare Islam a terrorist group not religion, so that we can exterminate them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Protesters Refuse To Walk On Us, Israeli Flags / War In Ukraine Has Begun / Britain Warns Russia As NATO Ramps Up War Games In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.