Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi (40449 Views)

Emeka Ike Celebrates Yolanda, His South African Wife On Her Birthday (Photos) / Yolanda Pfeiffer Pregnant For Emeka Ike, Her Husband / I Am Emeka Ike's Wife-to-be - Yolanda Pfeiffer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by hinere(m): 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
The last time I saw Ike, he looked old.
Wife.. A model? ... She doesn't look like one please.
Anyway congrats to them.
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Zimbola7: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Goat. Why don't you get a vasectomy first?

I will, after we are done making a football team grin
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Zimbola7: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Shut up and sit on it
[/s]
shatap
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by BluntBoy(m): 8:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:
Hope he treats this one better than he did the first .

Heard he emotionally and physically his first wife .

Dear second wife know that the same broom used to kill the cockroach will also be used to kill the rat . cool

You heard. It means you are not sure or certain.

So, what is the essence of giving the advice about brooms and cockroaches?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Bridget95(f): 8:46am On Oct 29, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Congrats to him.
Jim Iyke is still going gallivanting around Abuja sleeping with rich women for money
How did you know that you SouthAfrican wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by kevotek1000(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats Mr Emeka Ike. May this baby bring you plenty of joy and happiness.
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Dpaulie(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

Dear second wife know that the same broom used to kill the cockroach will also be used to kill the rat . cool
Na lie, hope u don kill a rat before? Tell me how can u use the same broom used to kill a cockroach to kill a rat...common sense is free bro

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Enculer: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

You heard from his wife? You Nigerians are pathetic. Gossip queens and kings.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Enculer: 8:50am On Oct 29, 2019
BluntBoy:

You heard. It means you are not sure or certain.

So, what is the essence of giving the advice about brooms and cockroaches?

Thank you. Nigerians generally have low IQ and lack the qualities of research and validation/verification of information. They are easy to deceive, easy to control and like a leaves in the wind.

Above all, they cannot mind their business.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by dreadsbee: 8:53am On Oct 29, 2019
Easy 'n' Classy Importation Expert
We deals and train interested person on importation of Bags, Clothes, Bags, Jewelries, Weavon, Wristwatches, Cosmetics etc.

To Join our IMPORTATION TRAINING GROUP by clicking the link below�
https:///KiE5GTMOWtQKvD81vI1ASx
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
A GIRLCHILD??
And a girl isn't a human being abi u really need to GOFRONT
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Truthwords: 9:08am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

Dont say what you dont know i was a member of household of God during that period . pastor okotie was the main reason that the marriage broke up . How can a pastor start buying her gifts . a blackberry phone, a house in lekki and even paid for a SAN to ensure that they never get back together . If you have ever attended household of God , you will notice that the men in the church are emasculated , the women have every right more than men to do things . If you report any issue to okotie as a couple , he will immediately take sides with the woman . Visit household and see for yourself . as a man in household you are worthless cos okotie dey dig those women.Emeka ike kept complaining and even called okotie to sort things out but okotie had already made up his mind to separate them. This is a woman that in my presence she was calling another man to go on a date even when she was still married to emeka

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by SolarEdge: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2019
So what!

You want to enjoy electricity? Check my signature now
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by gazza07(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2019
This guy is superstar. He made me love Nollywood movies back then. Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by iomoge2(f): 9:24am On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

rat is bigger than cockroach
Can a broom kill a rat?
sad
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Burgerlomo: 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by concho(m): 9:51am On Oct 29, 2019
Adrian98:
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. Blank screen. Dm
Samsung with blank screen ??
The screen alone can buy a plot of land in my village

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by frozen70g(f): 10:21am On Oct 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
A GIRLCHILD??

No be woman born you ❓
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by ibechris(m): 10:25am On Oct 29, 2019
BafanaBafana:
Congrats to him.
Jim Iyke is still going gallivanting around Abuja sleeping with rich women for money

These guys they call celebrity, hmmm. U just need to see some of them and u will never pray to be like them. Broke is another befitting name for them.

Funny enough,they like to live rich yet they are still not meeting up. One of them I used to know,is always moving about with condom. And I wonder the kind of thoughts that comes to his mind.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by klax(m): 10:59am On Oct 29, 2019
ike! Ike!! Ike!!! how many time do I call you? Stay away from Okotie and any of these big god of men do you hear me run run pls.
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by slimjosh231(m): 12:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

Very wicked heart.
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by mixta140: 1:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Congrats
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:
grin
(these Ur names which are Ur entire generation, these names must help U, feed U, birth Ur kids,marry all Ur kids, put roof over Ur head),,, hellfire number 1 candidate..that picture is Ur life dependant. CONFUSED CONDEMNED SOUL ,

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by Maykanu: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
New wife? What of d old wives?
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
goldony:
(these Ur names which are Ur entire generation, these names must help U, feed U, birth Ur kids,marry all Ur kids, put roof over Ur head),,, hellfire number 1 candidate..that picture is Ur life dependant. CONFUSED CONDEMNED SOUL ,
Lol
See frustration grin

Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by victorian(f): 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Threebear:

He won't

He has learnt his lesson. He should know how to treat a wife better now

Everyone deserves a second chance when they are remorseful about their past.

So don't hang him by the rope yet. His new wife is not complaining.
Re: Emeka Ike And Yolanda Pfeiffer Welcome New Baby Girl, Oluchi by AdolfHittler: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Lol
See frustration grin
[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.