Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 (15839 Views)

Shehu Sani: It’s Sad That Many Parties Can’t Even Afford Poling Agents / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Shehu Sani: It Will Be Unfair To Deny South-West Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by frowland(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
LabDNA:
Yes it is only logical to go to South East since the North and SW have had their turns.

Lol, when it comes to North you lump them up as NORTH, but when it comes to South you remember there is SW and SE and even SS. Please note that NE, .....have never in history ruled this country as well. Note this.

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by 1shortblackboy: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
This is all nonsense. Let the best lead

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
let the numbers speak. shebi pa tinubu chose to be unfortunate. a northerner wins all day in pdp or apc
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by DTeekay(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2019
After What Jonathan did to us, as a southerner I won't support that, let the Igbos or Yoruba rule.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by oyebanji44: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2019
Andhominem:

I know. It's a rhetorical question to let them appreciate their inferior status in the country.

Yorubas will never be afraid be confronting the northerners no matter how high the prospect of losing. Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. nd we are never afraid of being in opposition.

The civil war defeat really damaged their psyche.

They are just so scared of taking political risks... embarassed
you are absolutely right. They are still bare footed and that they still need to develop into to an Adult.

2 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by teabing: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2019
What effect will it bring? just sell this con3.I dnt giv a f abt who up there.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 29, 2019
Only in Nigeria! Smh
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Angelfrost(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2019
It's only logical and intelligent to allow people of proven leadership and integrity contest, and lead the nation regardless of ethnicity...

Mr. Shehu Sani is duller than advertised.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 29, 2019
Worthless country we need a good leader not any traces of tribalism ape behaviours chai tribalism monkeys even if it is a Fulani man that will move this country forward good even if it is a Yoruba man good even if it is an igbo man good nonsense we are talking about progressing and this one dey bring tribe such rubbish

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by omenka(m): 9:26am On Oct 29, 2019
LabDNA:
Yes it is only logical to go to South East since the North and SW have had their turns.
It is even more logical for pdp to give the East their ticket since the East has toiled for the party more than any other region for TWENTY YEARS.

APC on the other hand will give theirs to the South West. Nigerians decide which one of the candidates from either party to vote for.

6 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Menance: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2019
There is notging like south
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Danwakae(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:
Can north even dare to rule beyond 2023? Dem wan die.

Na u go die

Can the South, mostly the southwest dare to contest in 2023 ....Dem go die...banza!!!
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by omenka(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2019
Foxman19:
The facts is that no sane hausa or yoruba people will vote igbo as a president. No way the igbo will rule this country.
An Igbo man can rule but that is left to nigerians to decide. In addition, they have to present their candidate on a platform. What we dont know is if that platform would be APGA or PDP.

What we know is that it CERTAINLY wont be APC, a party they hate with so much passion and make that known EVERYDAY, EVERY HOUR, EVERY MINUTE and EVERY SECOND.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by anonimi: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by emerged01(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Astark:
I don’t worry myself on issue of north holding unto power in 2023 because I know it will not happen. north won’t like to see Nigeria breaking into six regions,I believe they will avoid anything than can result to that.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by chloride6: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
Zoning is not constitutional..

I would rather vote El Rufai than vote Baba Sope under the guise of zoning..
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by anonimi: 9:31am On Oct 29, 2019
frowland:
Lol, when it comes to North you lump them up as NORTH, but when it comes to South you remember there is SW and SE and even SS. Please note that NE and NC I think, .....have never in history ruled this country as well. Note this.

Babangida and Abubakar are no longer from Niger state

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 29, 2019
Which one is allow?

Oga please respect yourself. The north does not own Nigeria.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Adrian98(m): 9:34am On Oct 29, 2019
Samsung Galaxy S7 for sale 20k. Blank screen. Dm
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by mystery22: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2019
Andhominem:

We are expecting that scenario... cool And we are preparing for it... cool

But my point is, why are Igbos so scared of confronting Yorubas Inferiority complex I am confused... embarassed
and my point is why are you also scared of giving them Biafra with your northern master.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Yinibixema: 9:35am On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I'm yoruba and I am saner than you obviously and I will vote a good Igbo if they present one
Big head. Carry the Apc slot go give them make i Dey look you nah

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
I will vote for a northern president in 2023 until the south emancipate themselves from political slavery
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by MoIbrahim: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2019
Look at this blogger, is any sane person SERIOUSLY contending that?
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 29, 2019
What is good for the goose is equally good for the gander.
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by sparko1(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
pressplay411:
There are myriads of problems plaguing Nigeria, but Mediocrity has to top the list.

We do not vote based on merit/comprtence but ttibe/religion/party.
The worst part is how we have been brainwashed to think this is nornal.

This is democracy not meritocracy!, and yeah religion and tribe must be put into consideration, democracy is the game of numbers, even if you say merit and competence be the prerequisite for choosing who the leader is, are you saying no competent person in the whole of a tribe or region!

Even if advance countries, tribe, colour, race or whatever you call it is still a determinate so yeah! there should be and agreement for rotation.

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2019
Nigerians can only vote for a few southerners e.g. Donald Duke

For the records i'm Yoruba
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by sulaak(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
aolawale025:
Senator Sani is correct here.
Specifically the SE should rule

Why should the SE rule? What have they done to demonstrate that the next leaders must come from the SE.

OBJ wasn't supported by the Yoruba and canot be called a Yoruba leader. The next president should be based on merit and accomplishment
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by amaridigital(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
I'm yoruba and I am saner than you obviously and I will vote a good Igbo if they present one

The Igbo's have demonize their few detribalized and popular politicians like Senator Okoracha. Prior to 2015 general election, Okorocha could easily contest in any SW state and perform brilliantly. That was before his people called him all sort of names. Tell me which Igbo politician is popular in the SW today? If Igbo can speak with one voice, present a popular candudate, forget the Biafran agitation because it is obvious the SS would rather prefer a Niger Delta Republic of their own to Biafra. Yoruba people will ditch a Tinubu predidential bid anytime anyday for a credible Igbo candidate because the people are known for their sense of justice and fairness. The hate campaign among southerners must stop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by chuksjuve(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2019
Unfortunately Logic doesn't work in Nigeria politics, instead it's religion and tribal sentiments that does it .
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by sulaak(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2019
sparko1:

This is democracy not meritocracy!, and yeah religion and tribe must be put into consideration, democracy is the game of numbers, even if you say merit and competence be the prerequisite for choosing who the leader is, are you saying no competent person in the whole of a tribe or region!

Even if advance countries, tribe, colour, race or whatever you call it is still a determinate so yeah! there should be and agreement for rotation.
What country base the president on race, colour and tribe?

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by frowland(m): 9:47am On Oct 29, 2019
anonimi:

Babangida and Abubakar are no longer from Niger state

That's why I used question mark's -??- So NE is left out of the equation then....? . ..or you have any excuse for NE who are predominantly Kanuri?
Re: Shehu Sani: It Is Only Logical To Allow The South To Rule In 2023 by MrFly(m): 9:48am On Oct 29, 2019
which one is NW, NE, SS, SE, SW etc. Am interested in a candidate that will bring back d glory days. Who cares if power remains in the North for 50 years. how did Jonathan my brother develop our region in 6 yearz. I stand with whoever that will develop our country and above all change our archaic mentality.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muslim-muslim Ticket: God Has Sent APC Packing – Primate Ayodele / IPOB's Sit-At-Home Order Affected Completion Of 2nd Niger Bridge – Fashola / Nigeria Air Will Fly Before May 29 – Aviation Minister, Haidi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.