Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2065 Views)

PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters / PDP Convention: Osita Chidoka Points Out Absence Of Igbo Presidential Aspirants / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kettykin: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2019
i here by Present to you the following Candidates that can represent the
South East in the January/February 2023 elections Allen Onyema, Charles Soludo , Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Please this is a mock vote , if you have a nationally accepted presidential candidate you can include in the comment section , if not you can simply quote the name of any of the 3 with your comments about your preferred candidate .

This is all about galvanizing the Blogoshpere opinion ahead of 2023.

you can vote for more than 2 candidates; first choice and second choice but not 3 candidates

For those who believe igbos should never be president , please open your thread in the hate section

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by kettykin: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2019
Allen Onyema

A Nationally Accepted candidate, a Peace Maker, a Visionary Business Man, Man of the masses , Man of the oppressed.

2 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by honourhim: 10:09am On Oct 29, 2019
kettykin:
i here by Present to you the following Candidates that can represent the
South East in the January/February 2023 elections Allen Onyema, Charles Soludo , Ngozi Okonjo Iweala

Please this is a mock vote , if you have a nationally accepted presidential candidate you can include in the comment section , if not you can simply quote the name of any of the 3 with your comments about your preferred candidate .

This is all about galvanizing the Blogoshpere opinion ahead of 2023.

you can vote for more than 2 candidates first choice and second choice but not 3 candidates

For those who believe igbos should never be president , please open you thread in the hate section

Soludo is the man.

Who Is Onyema

3 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by hisgrace090: 10:14am On Oct 29, 2019
I choose sir Peter Obi.

13 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by OfoIgbo: 10:58am On Oct 29, 2019
It has to be between Kingsley Muoghalu and Charles Soludo
I will not mind Okonjo-Iweala emerging, but it will be and incredibly steep uphill battle for a lady to be the Nigerian president, as things stand now

3 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by ludd2018: 11:00am On Oct 29, 2019
Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by spyder880(m): 11:01am On Oct 29, 2019
Chukwuma Soludo

6 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by joshjc(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Iweala is from Delta State and Delta is in the south south
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by nzeobi(m): 11:04am On Oct 29, 2019
Obi Peter Gregory

8 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Ikechunna: 11:11am On Oct 29, 2019
None. Why? Because I don't want any Igbo as president of that shithole. Take a look at how they treated GEJ and how he ended up carrying the blame on everything wrong with that shithole. That same faith awaits any Igbo ignorant enough to become part of their presidency.

Hell, let's look at one part of leadership that occurred in the past. Recall the accusations against General Ihejirika compared that to what burutai or whatever that nigga name is currently receiving.

The answer is None for me cause whatever Igbo unlucky enough to step foot as their president is going to carry the blame of the backward of that shithole like GEJ did. If anything, I rather Okorocha or Igbokwe or rather his name is Yorubakwe carry that dagger than Igbo men and women that are of importance to the Igbo community.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by simpleseyi: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2019
An Igbo man will never ever rule Nigeria. Saboteurs and secessionists will never occupy Aso Rock.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by simpleseyi: 11:13am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:
None. Why? Because I don't want any Igbo as president of that shithole. Take a look at how they treated GEJ and how he ended up carrying the blame on everything wrong with that shithole. That same faith awaits any Igbo ignorant enough to become part of their presidency.

Hell, let's look at one part of leadership that occurred in the past. Recall the accusations against General Ihejirika compared that to what burutai or whatever that nigga name is currently receiving.

The answer is None for me cause whatever Igbo unlucky enough to step foot as their president is going to carry the blame of the backward of that shithole like GEJ did. If anything, I rather Okorocha or Igbokwe or rather his name is Yorubakwe carry that dagger than Igbo men and women that are of importance to the Igbo community.

Sad, bitter and angry Biafran.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by pipeliner: 11:14am On Oct 29, 2019
Ikechunna:

I agree with you. Good men will simply be pulled down.

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by wwwihy: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2019
Will South East allow South South to take their slot despite being Igbo?.... ie Okonjo Iweala
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by gentiles(m): 11:17am On Oct 29, 2019
Soludo

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by celeiyke: 11:21am On Oct 29, 2019
simpleseyi:
An Igbo man will never ever rule Nigeria. Saboteurs and secessionists will never occupy Aso Rock.

Prepare to set ursef on fire in 2023 if an Igbo becomes president

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by celeiyke: 11:22am On Oct 29, 2019
Chief Emeka Offor
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Ikechunna: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2019
pipeliner:

I agree with you. Good men will simply be pulled down.

Right. They attempted to pull NOI down. If not by God's protection, they were hell bent on destroying that woman.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by wakaman: 11:53am On Oct 29, 2019
A mock vote=a mock result=mock projection.

Reality is for an Igbo man to become president in Nigeria is beyond numbers of votes, there they would fail abysmally. The crux of an Igbo presidency is not as much as having Igbo candidates but more on acceptability of an Igbo president by Nigerians due to issues of trust, precedence and attitude of the candidate's tribal stock on the terrain of social, economical, religious and tribal dispositions.
The average Nigerian from other stock as the Igbos, (politics is all about averages ) has an unconscious belief in an agenda for presumed revenge and political upheaval by an Igbo stock president owing to the past and present inclinations of an average Igbo in the unity and sustainance of the entity Nigeria. From the social media pages, tweets, press releases, town hall meetings and other domestic presentations on the nation and intact at other compatriots ( compatriots I use at liberty) This notion of suspicion of the average Igbo man having a discordant agenda with the belief in one Nigeria as represented by recent particularly Igbo presenters, presentations, representations at various levels and fora in the eastern part of Nigeria united sentimally under biafra, with the most subtle message being the realization of Biafra thus the break up of Nigeria as it were.
The danger is to ignore this underlying sentiment by the average Nigerian from a non Igbo stock.
The vituperations of Nnamdi kanu, various associations and events that have been played out during this past election goes far to depict the disposition of candidates of the candidate's by affiliation Buhari/ Osinbajo, atiku/ Peter Obi.

It is not impossible though!

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by helinues: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2019
None of the listed can't win ordinary primary elections not to talk of major ones..

Talk about politicians.. Not technocrats
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by AdolfHittler: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
helinues:
None of the listed can't win ordinary primary elections not to talk of major ones..

Talk about politicians.. Not technocrat
[/s]
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by pipeliner: 12:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
The only Igbo that fit Nigeria system are Orji Kalu, Joe Igbokwe, Rochas and similar politicians. If Nigerians can tolerate Obasanjo , Buhari etc. they should not anticipate gold plated leadership from the SE.
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by respect80(m): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
wakaman:

Reality is for an Igbo man to become president in Nigeria is beyond numbers of votes, there they would fail abysmally. The crux of an Igbo presidency is not as much as having Igbo candidates but more on acceptability of an Igbo president by Nigerians due to issues of trust, precedence and attitude of the candidate's tribal stock on the terrain of social, economical, religious and tribal dispositions.
The average Nigerian from other stock as the Igbos, (politics is all about averages ) has an unconscious belief in an agenda for presumed revenge and political upheaval by an Igbo stock president owing to the past and present inclinations of an average Igbo in the unity and sustainance of the entity Nigeria. From the social media pages, tweets, press releases, town hall meetings and other domestic presentations on the nation and intact at other compatriots ( compatriots I use at liberty) This notion of suspicious because of the average Igbo person is the major herculean hurdle before the Igbo presidency project..

They are coming for you. I will advice you to board the next available flight pls.

Sadly, this is a fact that can't be completely ruled out of the Nigerian political stratosphere. The igbos should change their approach towards politics cos I so much anticipate to see what it will look like to have an igbo president. But also, the igbos can't achieve that alone because TOTAL UNITY of the entire southern region especially the yoruba and igbo, is a sine qua non to rid the North of the entitlement mentality they've plagued the country with from the ab-initio.

1 Like

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
although I've already made up my mind not to vote in this country again.

honestly...

I think it will be very hard for an Igbo man to be the president of 9ja....... almost impossible.
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by fykes(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
wakaman:

The average Nigerian from other stock as the Igbos, (politics is all about averages ) has an unconscious belief in an agenda for presumed revenge and political upheaval by an Igbo stock president owing to the past and present inclinations of an average Igbo in the unity and sustainance of the entity Nigeria. From the social media pages, tweets, press releases, town hall meetings and other domestic presentations on the nation and intact at other compatriots ( compatriots I use at liberty) This notion of suspicious because of the average Igbo person is the major herculean hurdle before the Igbo presidency project..

The only reason they are suspicious (and i'ld rather say afraid of igbo presidency is that they know especially this apc govt knows that they have treated the south east badly and promoted ethnicity to a level it's never been before in this country.
An igbo man identifies with and prides in his roots.
And they are afraid of been served their own medicines.
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by wakaman: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
fykes:

The only reason they are suspicious (and i'ld rather say afraid of igbo presidency is that they know especially this apc govt knows that they have treated the south east badly and promoted ethnicity to a level it's never been before in this country.

This is not about APC or PDP.

Again you say serves them right?
Who exactly?
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
Metaphysical will not like this

Cc lzaa sarrki gmbuharii afamed
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by respect80(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
fykes:

If the igbos must sit at the country's pinnacle of power, they must show prospects as well as inclination to the rule of equity ( he who comes to equity must come with clean hands. ) But if they continue to showcase antecedents of coming to serve everyone a cup of their own medicines, then the idea of igbo presidency is tantamount to a play child building castles castles in the air.
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by Turantula(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
respect80:

They are coming for you. I will advice you to board the next available flight pls.

Sadly, this is a fact that can't be completely ruled out of the Nigerian political stratosphere. The igbos should change their approach towards politics cos I so much anticipate to see what it will look like to have an igbo president. But also, the igbos can't achieve that alone because TOTAL UNITY of the entire southern region especially the yoruba and igbo, is a sine qua non to rid the North of the entitlement mentality they've plagued the country with from the ab-initio.
Southern what? Hahahahahahah
Fulani must rule us all till 2999
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by respect80(m): 2:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Turantula:

Southern what? Hahahahahahah
Fulani must rule us all till 2999
Lol cheesy
Well that's your opinion, probably not the opinion of the 199,999, 999 people remaining.
Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by raumdeuter: 2:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
fykes:

And the PDP govt for 16yrs treated Ibos well, then PDP should give you the ticket you want

Especially Peter Obigot

3 Likes

Re: Mock Vote For An Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023 by obidark: 2:45pm On Oct 29, 2019
respect80:

you do know this is a male,right....??

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Officials That Had Contact With Abba Kyari After Returning From Germany. / Buhari Nominates Femi Adesina's Brother, Debo Adesina As Ambassador / Angry Youths Burn N1000 Instead Of Donating To Buhari Praise Singer (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.