Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,564 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law (33918 Views)

Tonto Dikeh: Why Police Arrested Prince Kpokpogiri / Tonto Dikeh: Why We Have So Many Emotionally Broken Women / Tonto Dikeh: Why I Exposed Churchill's Sexual Deficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Sonnobax15(m): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
lipsrsealed Make she go to hell...always sounding devilish like that lady congratulating chioma 4 not having a mother in-law.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
RichDad1:

You imagine.
Someday that boy might end up hating her for all these careless talks.

She obviously isn't a nice person so her son will have his own issues with her. Issues are her calling in life.

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by tillaman(m): 2:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
forreelliinc:
angry ewwww! we know you are h0rny buh stop 69-ing your child
ewwwww that’s so fvcked up man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Americanboy35: 2:58pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:
No matter how hard she tries to fake her happiness on social media.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her mother in-law.
No matter how bad she tries to paint her son's father before people.
No matter how good she tries to come off as a good mother.

The fact remains that one day, her son will matured enough to ask about his father, to know how she insulted him before the world, and to also know how necceassary and important it is to have a father you should go back to.

Na initial gragra she still dey do.
God bless you abundantly for this, so touching

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by phew09(f): 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
So OP, what reaction do you want from this post

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Omoslim26: 3:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

shocked

Shut up my friend ....are Igbo mother in-laws different ? Tribalistic bigot without brain

And as for Toto dicke
Nobody cares .... toto dicke

OMOLUABI TO THE WORLD

you could have address that zombie without going tribal too who even told you d guy is igbo
wen una go stop dis mumu igbo vs yoruba mara for dis forum
nawa o

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Isoduwa(m): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
This girl again

Wetin we do you? Try move on

Carry the boy we tarsh you

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by phew09(f): 3:03pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

The fact remains that one day, her son will matured enough to ask about his father, to know how she insulted him before the world, and to also know how necceassary and important it is to have a father you should go back to.
Thanks

How did you come about this fact, mama?
Even if he learns these your facts, he won't still hate his mother
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by wink2015(m): 3:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
realmedia:
Tonto Dikeh paid her son King Andre a surprise visit in school and posted the photos on Instagram....

The comment section opened a conversation which saw the actress revealing the reasons she disliked her former Mother in law......

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4Kh_O5HLSd/?igshid=uzermziy0cuw

VIA>>> https://kupelove..com/2019/10/tonto-dikeh-reveals-why-she-hated-her.html

Mother and child love !

Nice !

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by kherlly(m): 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
So the camera man also followed her to the school?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

Why don't you go and wash your smelly hairnet? It's affecting your reasoning.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
They always say that till they become aspiring mother in laws....the claws starts to grow out.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by JERRY1925(m): 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chi59:

Why don't you go and wash your smelly hairnet? It's affecting your reasoning.

Why so hurt?
Do u have any intention of saying bad things about your husband to your children?
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
CANDYDADDY:
Op it like shit dey your brain, she doesn't create the post to reveal her hatred over her mother in law,so of all her writeup na only the part got your attention.

And what tonto dikeh said is right,especially among yoruba woman

After many month a newly wed couple spent happily,then his mother visits,that is when his wife doesn't know how to greet,she have overcook her food,too much of salt,when are we expecting male child.......

Yoruba mother in law are disaster

Why do you want to tribalise the issue..
The in-laws thing, is it a Yoruba thing?
Nah wah for you o! E be like say whenever sun do come out, it dey always affect your brain

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2019
She too would soon be a mother-in-law and it's glaring - she go wicked pass Patience Ozokwor.

Na monster-in-law loading....

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Ategberoson(m): 4:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
[s]
CANDYDADDY:
Op it like shit dey your brain, she doesn't create the post to reveal her hatred over her mother in law,so of all her writeup na only the part got your attention.

And what tonto dikeh said is right,especially among yoruba woman

After many month a newly wed couple spent happily,then his mother visits,that is when his wife doesn't know how to greet,she have overcook her food,too much of salt,when are we expecting male child.......

Yoruba mother in law are disaster
[/s]

acting foolishness for likes here will not elevate you from your wretched level. you need handwork with reserved spirit to achieve that

you end up disgracing your lineage here because of attention seeking. typical Igbo kid forcing people to believe all Igbo are dumb

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by danot1030: 4:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tonto Dike living a fake life for her fans
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by johnad3(m): 4:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
haha seh bi you go become mother inlaw someday? naso dem go hate you nah, ko ju bee lo nah. Thank God you kuku have a son already, Your son's wife, nah same thing, she will do to you. You go hear weinnnnnnn

Do you want great future for your children, grand children? If your answer is Yes, Vote this man come 2023 for President.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by ibechris(m): 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Any man that is married to a girl and not a woman ends up with such characters. She needs to grow up. Every time she is hating somebody. All her news does not sound good.
Bad luck of a woman.

How on earth can she become a mother in law?

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Guest007:
This is the child's grandma she is chatting shi about... Smh
Calling his grandma 'very irritating' in public.

I swear some women don't have sense. She will be shocked when she gets older. That boy will still have a close rltshp wt his father.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Stevecovey:

Calling his grandma 'very irritating' in public.

I swear some women don't have sense.She will be shocked when she gets older. That boy will still have a close rltshp wt his father.

That child has every right to enjoy his father without other people's input... Including the mother's negative input. To distance a child from either parent, when that parent isn't a threat to the child, is pure evil and abuse of the child.

Ps... This woman has no sense. Stop this boring gender wars... Right is right and wrong is wrong, regardless of what gender is involved.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by forreelliinc: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
angry she is the one simulating it
tillaman:
ewwwww that’s so fvcked up man

Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Dereformer(m): 4:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tonto Dike opened her smelly mouth to say will never marry an Igbo man.

Years latter, she married a Yoruba man.

Within 3 years of the marriage, they separated.

She has been looking for an Igbo man to marry.

My happiness is that no true son of Igbo will touch her with a long stick.

Not even my village palm wine tapper.

She forgot that Igbos don't play with their wives.

Real Igbo men adore and cherish their women. It is in our nature.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by webngnews: 4:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
She is aware she will be one in future
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
this one won begin trend again.......what happen along time ago, why not forget and move on
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Kennyswagz1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
Dereformer:
Tonto Dike opened her smelly mouth to say will never marry an Igbo man.

Years latter, she married a Yoruba man.

Within 3 years of the marriage, they separated.

She has been looking for an Igbo man to marry.

My happiness is that no true son of Igbo will touch her with a long stick.

Not even my village palm wine tapper.

She forgot that Igbos don't play with their wives.

Real Igbo men adore and cherish their women. It is in our nature.

like that igbo man that killed his wife in US
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by tillaman(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
forreelliinc:
angry she is the one simulating it
well it actually looks like she’s rimming they boy but I don’t want to imagine that grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by shine96: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Plead:

shocked

Shut up my friend ....are Igbo mother in-laws different ? Tribalistic bigot without brain

And as for Toto dicke
Nobody cares .... toto dicke

OMOLUABI TO THE WORLD
She nor go shut up. yeye gal
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by Adakintroy2: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
This girl is so dumb and imature. Is it everything yout reveal on social media. See why some women are still single.

Aside all this jump you DE jump for motherhood na because the boy is still young and cute. Yes mummy is sweet and his palm is soft and tender on your face. Wait till adolescent, you will wish you have a strong male present around.
Re: Tonto Dikeh: Why I Hated My Mother-In-Law by subcbouy: 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

Jewish Igbo has no idea about all these myths or facts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage, Dele Momodu, Sophia And Daughter, Imade (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Acquires M.sc Certificate From Scotland University (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing Ex-husband, Falegan Publicly Apologizes To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.