Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees (11381 Views)

Kaduna State University Asks Parents To Sign Undertaking After Increasing Fees / Can I Study At The National Open University From Abroad? / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 1:50pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tweetums:
that ur gutter mouth can't take u to whr ur success is.... I'm making my $$$ from crypto trading... Research me on NL u ll know
go change your gender back to male cos we all know u got a huge two balls down south.

and Mind u I'm already living my success already so go work on how to achieve yours and not doing Yahoo Yahoo deceiving yourself that you're into crypto currency abi na Yahoo currency.
what nonsense
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Jamesilvar(m): 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Una left nyash dia.
Increasing the fees will affect northern education abi?
Who stops uniport from increasing fees whenever they feel like?
Una no think say it will affect Southern Education abi?
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by citytv(f): 1:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tweetums:
that ur gutter mouth can't take u to whr ur success is.... I'm making my $$$ from crypto trading... Research me on NL u ll know
please enlighten me about this crypto trade
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Funkybabee(f): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tweetums:
Hmmm, 25k for fee? I can sponsor few people to that school

sister pls do so, especially for final year student facing project fees
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by 4gunners(m): 2:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
seunny4lif:
The VC Dey mad
People are running from the university and the mumu wanted to increase the school fees.
People that send their kids over there are even madder and the kids studying over there are maddest
Lol. People are not running away from the skl, far from that. In fact, it's the Harvard of the north east. Admission there is quite competitive compared to other uni in that region.
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Tweetums(f): 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
go change your gender back to male cos we all know u got a huge two balls down south.

and Mind u I'm already living my success already so go work on how to achieve yours and not doing Yahoo Yahoo deceiving yourself that you're into crypto currency abi na Yahoo currency.
what nonsense
the mentality u brought up with... That is why ur life remain the same...
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Arizonaguy(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
EmptyCoconutHead:
with the money u made from olosho business abi
way to go man
Cool response...i love ur vibe bro
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by lakesider(m): 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
That is one of the functions of senate abi
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by celeiyke: 3:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
People still pay 25,000 as fees? Pls make it 7k let the senators donate their constituency allowance for support of the university
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by johnsonubechu: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
the should extend such to south east.
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by repimpim: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
If you want to be made come to unimaid

Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
Even nah free I will.not go there
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Legendguru: 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Oh
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by kunlap02(m): 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
even if na free admission i no do.i cant kill myself by myself.
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by eniorisha(m): 7:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tweetums:

U even handle d insult maturely than I hoped. It show you are comfortable & stable true true. If it were one of these broke ass ladies, she'll scatter everywhere here claiming she's called a prostitute.
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by MMWandali: 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
VoltageDivida:
People still school in Maiduguri?
I am replying you from Maiduguri, so what's he big Deal
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by OwoukoUrua(m): 12:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Tweetums:
Hmmm, 25k for fee? I can sponsor few people to that school

really
Re: Senate Stops Maiduguri University From Increasing Fees by Tendency86(m): 1:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
iwaeda:
The Senate on Tuesday asked the authorities of the University of Maiduguri to stay action on its recent fees increment.

The red chamber also asked its committee on Tertiary education to liaise with the Nigerian Universities Commission with a view to working out an arrangement to streamline fees in all tertiary institutions.

The Senator representing Borno North, Abubakar Kyari, had in a point of order, drawn the attention of his colleagues to hike in the fees.

He said the Increment of the fees from 40 per cent to 400 per cent could force youths out of the institution to join the insurgents thereby worsening the security situation in the country

He cited the example of a particular fee which used to be N25, 000 but has now been increased to N125, 000.

He said the action could affect education in the North-East geopolitical zone.

He said ensuring that schools in the North-East were open without crisis was important to tackle insecurity especially in Borno State

Details later…..

https://punchng.com/breaking-senate-stops-maiduguri-varsity-from-increasing-fees/

Is this a University port of entry or a Barrack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Healer, DELSU Staff Arrested For Holding 'Mad' Woman Hostage / What Makes Your School Unique? / Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.