Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less (22216 Views)

At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? / How Did You Land Your Current Job? / At What Age Did You Land Your First Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by 9jayes: 7:23am On Nov 03, 2019
You need any online job? Contact me
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Chimdi22(m): 7:25am On Nov 03, 2019
Articulated.
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Emyogalanya: 7:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Why do many Nigerians always seek a "good job" ? Why not tell us how to start a business? The good job you are looking for is to earn from another person's business. What if the person was looking for a good job will he/she have start a business that you want to get a good job in?

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Kulas: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2019
jayson87:
I won't be shocked if the person typing this nonsense does not even have a job let alone a good one.

These tips don't work... Today getting a job is a function of who you know and not what you know and how your CV looks. I have seen the worst of CVs get the best of jobs., the worst of degrees secure an engineering job in a multinational company. OP, please good jobs are not landed in 1 month like it is cast on stone

On point!.Not in Nigeria. Forget all these write up.

1 Like

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Ibegtodiffer: 7:40am On Nov 03, 2019
Useful. Kudos. For the sake of few optimistic minds, continue to update us in this line. Many others would rather flood the post, was it about BBnaija. We value the write up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by ojuolu(m): 7:45am On Nov 03, 2019
PatrickOkunima:
Was the article helpful?
Yes, very helpful and spot on.
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Chicastle: 7:51am On Nov 03, 2019
Good job
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by smile11s(m): 7:58am On Nov 03, 2019
If you’re unemployed please Pay your tithe to a pastor and you will have a job
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by myjobmagofficia: 8:04am On Nov 03, 2019
Great tips.

You can start searching for the lastest jobs on our website https://www.myjobmag.com or just read the blog section to learn more about tips to help you improve your career.
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Emily22(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2019
StrikeBack:
Wow! I just got a job just after reading this

Lwkm
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by deepwater(f): 8:39am On Nov 03, 2019
jayson87:
I won't be shocked if the person typing this nonsense does not even have a job let alone a good one.

These tips don't work... Today getting a job is a function of who you know and not what you know and how your CV looks. I have seen the worst of CVs get the best of jobs., the worst of degrees secure an engineering job in a multinational company. OP, please good jobs are not landed in 1 month like it is cast on stone

You are way behind schedule
It is no longer who you know but who knows you!

4 Likes

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 03, 2019
I will design your logo for just 5k
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Truthbites: 10:32am On Nov 03, 2019
No job for Nigeria,I beg
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Truthbites: 10:33am On Nov 03, 2019
Samsung004:
I will design your logo for just 5k

5k? Na una de spoil webmasters job o
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by akanbiaa(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2019
PatrickOkunima:

Read more at: https://patrickokunima.com/you-can-land-a-good-job-in-1-month-or-less-by-following-these-5-tips/
Only Number 4 works these days for any other especially number 1 usually lands in the waste bin, suya seller or akara sellers place.
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by akanbiaa(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2019
smile11s:
If you’re unemployed please Pay your tithe to a pastor and you will have a job
And who will the pastor pay his tithe too?
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by akanbiaa(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2019
Emyogalanya:
Why do many Nigerians always seek a "good job" ? Why not tell us how to start a business? The good job you are looking for is to earn from another person's business. What if the person was looking for a good job will he/she have start a business that you want to get a good job in?
Same argument goes if we all want to be business owners who will we employ to assist us run it?
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Emyogalanya: 10:59am On Nov 03, 2019
akanbiaa:
Same argument goes if we all want to be business owners who will we employ to assist us run it?
so one cannot be working while studying ? The students can be employed for such manual and Temporal jobs. By the way, you can still keep walkin up and down with your cv for years. No one cares. And its not all business that you must employ people
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by JayPeeOham: 11:03am On Nov 03, 2019
Having worked in the bank and other corporate organization, I have come to the conclusion that Suit and tie na scam....the way to go is being Self Employed and IT/Online biz....not forgetting politics; grin

1 Like

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by DjClassik: 11:23am On Nov 03, 2019
What if Job now dey? A beg drop d tips grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by akanbiaa(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2019
Emyogalanya:
so one cannot be working while studying ? The students can be employed for such manual and Temporal jobs. By the way, you can still keep walkin up and down with your cv for years. No one cares. And its not all business that you must employ people
If you run a business while studying or work while studying it supports my argument that you need people in your absence to run things, about your walking with CV foe years there are also many startup business that collapse or struggle to stay afloat or even run on loss when various taxes continues to mount with NEPA bill mounting also or generator fueling and maintenance, if it's mobile buying and selling of stuffs you spend on transport also and mostly end up selling on credit which you get disappointed most times and if you don't sell on credit you hardly sell, No one cares but when you don't beg people for money they will care to know how you survive and respect you especially family members and finally I agree with you that it's not all business that requires you employ but any business worth investing in that will be sustained even when you are sick or no more will require employing people.
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Emyogalanya: 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
akanbiaa:
If you run a business while studying or work while studying it supports my argument that you need people in your absence to run things, about your walking with CV foe years , if it's mobile buying and selling of stuffs you spend on transport also and mostly end up selling on credit which you get disappointed most times and if you don't sell on credit you hardly sell, No one cares but when you don't beg people for money they will care to know how you survive and respect you especially family members
all what you wrote are regular challenges that comes with it. Sorry if I sound Boastful to you, but thats where we have an edge as Igbo. We do not believe in failure. No matter how long it takes we fall and rise again never to give up. If all enterprenEurs stopped cos of all you listed then where will be no jobs at all. My point is all the jobs we chase with cv are a result of established businesses with not business on ground there will be no jobs at all. Thats true

1 Like

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by renewable1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2019
Hmmmmmm

8 HOURS ELECTRICITY DAILY FROM THE SUN.. CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by thundafire: 12:46pm On Nov 03, 2019
If u don't know any big man forget it
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Ajibade123(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by wonder233: 1:02pm On Nov 03, 2019
This is how fake pastors operate. Mouthing meaningless platitudes
Aplaudez:
I don't know who needs to hear this, that interview you're attending next will favour you, you'll be hired!
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2019
Truthbites:

5k? Na una de spoil webmasters job o

That's the starting point. It all depends on what you want
Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by OlawaleBammie: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2019
deepwater:

You are way behind schedule It is no longer who you know but who knows you!
yeeehh!!! networking advancement!!!

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by Brightgem(f): 2:03pm On Nov 03, 2019
Listen up. Don't sit with that mindset of till you know someone before you get a job. Too much mouths running here. We just don't know the right things to do early considering the Nigerian context.

After school, identify the sector you want to work and go and volunteer or intern in that sector, that's how u gain work experience. Some internships will even pay you.

With job experience ur CV adds weight. While at it you should also learn skills or take online courses in your sector. There are many online free courses, na ur data go suffer. They give you a certificate after these courses, you add that to ur CV.

Everything the OP said is a fact. I am talking from experience and yes I am have gotten good paying jobs without knowing anyone.

What you believe is what will play out in your real life. Most times it's your past that will speak for you. It makes no sense to have been at home for years without work experience. Sacrifice a little now, to gain better later. And while at it, improve everything about you like how you talk, dress, your manners, your English. Everything matters in where you are going or trying to get to.

Nay sayers are still jogging to come and quote me, but job search is efforts. Smart effort.

Read my free e-book on what you can do to earn while working or waiting for a job it's called THE SIDE HUSTLE BOOM find it here https://themoralcodeng.com/2019/06/21/the-side-hustle-boom/

1 Like

Re: Tips To Help You Land A Good Job In 1 Month Or Less by engrchykae(m): 4:19pm On Nov 03, 2019
jayson87:

the truth is that if you have something to offer, chairmen and general managers would like to hire you to FILL THE GAP CAUSED BY RECRUITING THOSE WHO ARE RELATED TO THE CHAIRMAN.
do you get me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Do While Waiting To Hear Back About A Job / 5 Things You Absolutely Must Include On Your CV / Schlumberger Nigeria For Graduate Field Engineers Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.