Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos (75769 Views)

Check Out The Reasons Why Ladies Wear Waist Bead - / Plus-Sized Nigerian Ladies Dance In Bikini As They Contest For Miss Body Of Art / Kayamata Waist Bead,kayamata Soap,Call +23407015768130 Watsapp 09090845006 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
allahamdullilahi !!!

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by romenna: 8:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

These erotic pictures are capable of instantly rotating the center of gravity of a monk against his will, from default -75° to an elevation of 30° and keep it in equilibrium at that static position, until it is converted into the mechanism of a piston pumping fluid in a hollow cylindrical enclosure, which is being lubricated to remove friction, until a viscous fluid is forcefully ejected through capillary action, after which the center of gravity of the monk is rotated back to it's initial, default position.
I greet you Microsoftly
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by jnoz23(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Some people dey chop ban for here sha lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Sierusvirus(m): 8:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thought they wants to show wealth acquired through hard work not know it’s this rubbish.

Still the same saying, the only thing women can offer is just sex and nothing more.

Let them grow up and be productive in life
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Viktorino: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shit lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by kaziblake(f): 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
joepepsy:
Can you cook for 10 people, will organising s party when I return.
Good evening.. Sorry I just came online. Yes I can.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
obibob2020:
This girl you be mumu ooooo. If i dey form, i no go tell you make you shows us ur bead. Perhaps, bead is not a bad thing.
na you be mumu useless perverted pig why you run remove the picture? If you wan see bead go ask your sister make she show you or nor be woman your sister be too?
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by wamide042(m): 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Waist beads turn me on like mad...
I love seeing it..
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Mart1994(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shalommy:
. It's none of ur business bcoz u're not a woman.

As if being a woman is a special thing... Laughs
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
na you be mumu useless perverted pig why you run remove the picture? If you wan see bead go ask your sister make she show you or nor be woman your sister be too?
Upload ur picture make i see first. Because i know say na ugly girls dey get bad mouth pass.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by kalu61(m): 12:09am On Oct 31, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

These erotic pictures are capable of instantly rotating the center of gravity of a monk against his will, from default -75° to an elevation of 30° and keep it in equilibrium at that static position, until it is converted into the mechanism of a piston pumping fluid in a hollow cylindrical enclosure, which is being lubricated to remove friction, until a viscous fluid is forcefully ejected through capillary action, after which the center of gravity of the monk is rotated back to it's initial, default position.
Hahah
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by kakaG: 12:13am On Oct 31, 2019
Boringdraw1:

This man had sweetie and I am sure his boxers are Soo dirty and smelly
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by tonididdy(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2019
I love skinny curvy busty round-assy brown girls Sha...

... I just love them so much
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Austineva(m): 1:12am On Oct 31, 2019
Emrixx:
Who wanna see mine
come I want to see it
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 4:58am On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
Upload ur picture make i see first. Because i know say na ugly girls dey get bad mouth pass.
tongue ,fine girl like me ,check am make you balance am

Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
tongue ,fine girl like me ,check am make you balance am
This is not your pix. Because i know say you ugly pass like this.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by placeofallure(f): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2019
MobilityExpress:
9ja girls that are full-time olosho openly and girls that do full-time undercover runs wear waist beads or ankle beads. It is their logo

What's your yardstick? Where did your survey and conclusion draw from. I completely disagree with you. I do my 9 to 5 job and weekend is busy to attend to the home front and my beads never leave my waist. It's just a fashion item like wristwatch or earring, stop attaching embellishments to waist beads
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
This is not your pix. Because i know say you ugly pass like this.
atleast i fine pass that gorilla wey you run remove from your dp grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
I took that picture in the year 2014. During my national youth service corp. Then you still dey naked dey bath for outside.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
I took that picture in the year 2014. During my national youth service corp. Then you still dey naked dey bath for outside.
oh i even senior you sef ,lol small boy grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
I took that picture in the year 2014 during my National Youth Service Corp. Then you still dey naked dey bath for outside.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
I took that picture in the year 2014 during my National Youth Service Corp. Then you still dey naked dey bath for outside.
meaning say you be my junior na ,cos me don serve while you still dey trek with khaki ,small boy grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
oh i even senior you sef ,lol small boy grin
lol.....
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 2:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
meaning say you be my junior na ,cos me don serve while you still dey trek with khaki ,small boy grin
Funny you. Send your facebook username to my email. I know you are still single.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 2:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
Funny you. Send your facebook username to my email. I know you are still single.
i am not single anymore tongue, by the way who still uses Facebook? undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
i am not single anymore tongue, by the way who still uses Facebook? undecided
Everyone. Including Dangote.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
Everyone. Including Dangote.
i see. Good for them.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 2:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
i see. Good for them.
You don try. Buy for now. Till we meet again.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
You don try. Buy for now. Till we meet again.
ok
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by obibob2020(m): 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
ok
You fit still drop ur whatsapp contact for my email sha.
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by Duggedised12(f): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2019
obibob2020:
You fit still drop ur whatsapp contact for my email sha.
alright
Re: Nigerian Ladies Are Doing A Waist Bead Challenge And Here Are Photos by NiggasInParis: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
ola33t:
shocked

Brilliant shit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Recommend A Good Facial Cream/moisturizer For My Face. / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.