Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest (75863 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Mind-Blowing Makeup Transformation Of Lady With Black Spots / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2023
Governor Sanwo Olu Aide, Joe Igbokwe tweet on a Nigeria lady have a snake 🐍 tattoo on her chest.

What shall we call this bikonu? This generation frightens me in no uncertain terms. May God help this generation. Can I call it a generation of anything goes. They scare me to the marrows.

https://www.facebook.com/100001155348708/posts/pfbid0Bg4fePuHb8KvMUwZPWidQpGhSPfb4nXMq1xm8229abbZ5dtM7X2bhSq3oZsoRtgfl/?mibextid=cr9u03

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 10:49am On Jun 17, 2023
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong

285 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TemplarLandry: 10:50am On Jun 17, 2023
The snake lives in her womb swallowing the glory of every man who engages her in coitus, especially the ones who squirt their seeds inside her.

134 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Ihateheadslamer: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2023
angry

She is la la sister from the snake island

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 9jahotblog: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2023
But if she see snake she go d shout like say no tomorrow. She’s been possessed by the serpentine’s spirit

200 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by TsbAfrica: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2023
I just imagine where the tail of that snake leads ... This type you just find a way to pump and dump ... This one doesn't deserve to have Mrs in front of her name ... Just to be milking thirsty men like cows both financially and sekshually..... Oloshoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo candidlady see your gender people o ... She is even busy booking hook up right there hahah negotiating price for over night haha !!!

I am in the mood for trouble so mention with care!!!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SalamRushdie: 10:55am On Jun 17, 2023
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about

147 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by VeryWickedMan: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Snake complaining about snakes.

318 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 17, 2023
Guess the chest is off limits ... grin Nigeria men too dey fear ...but wetin Oga Joe dey find sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Shalommy(f): 10:58am On Jun 17, 2023
Chaii... Ogbanje! But men are still patronizing her. undecided

39 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by HopeSpencer: 11:01am On Jun 17, 2023
I will fvck the hell out of her. I no send.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 17, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I will fvck the hell out of her. I no send.

When you fall into problems now you'll be looking for the source of the problem not knowing that you're the cause of your own misfortune.

Some of you dont deserve pity from others

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Righteousness2(m): 11:04am On Jun 17, 2023
You are fortunate that she shows you who she is.
Unfortunately, many young men today will still use their hands and legs to destroy themselves in the name sexual immorality and ungodly relationships.
Some will say, It is so beautiful.

Listen! The devil knows the time is too short. He is working overtime to capture as many as he can.

Run to JESUS Christ for your own good.
Flee from all appearance of evil .
The Greatest gift to your soul is a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST.

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by ipobarecriminals: 11:07am On Jun 17, 2023
cool Advertising her biz. Simply telling would be customers that she's up to the task/bang the life outta you. Only the energized Guy can ride not the 2 cummin noodles lipsrsealed sad.Slawomiir/Evang kutakunte Righteousness2 can login

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by BestMan001: 11:18am On Jun 17, 2023
One of them πŸ˜–

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Mrfeel: 11:20am On Jun 17, 2023
I see nothing bad diabolic about snakes they are normal reptiles , humans makes a big deal about snakes only because they have poisonous deadly venom , but there are other deadly animals out there too

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by kokoA(m): 11:22am On Jun 17, 2023
SalamRushdie:
Na wa , is the man that will sleep with this woman I am more worried about
I will knack the hell outta her if I have my way... If she be mamiwater I be Papiwater..

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by opera1(m): 11:24am On Jun 17, 2023
This one na Mami water daughter

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SalamRushdie: 11:33am On Jun 17, 2023
kokoA:
I will knack the hell outta her if I have my way... If she be mamiwater I be Papiwater..

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by 1Sharon(f): 11:37am On Jun 17, 2023
Morons need to travel.

Edit: if this woman had been white, the comments would have very different! Dunces.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by press9jatv: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2023
One should be careful with the lady you will be moving with. This one doesn’t hide where she belong. Mamy water babe

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by obiekunie01: 12:08pm On Jun 17, 2023
i go like yansh this girl.

na them dey sweet pass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Astra101: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2023
Serpentine!

What a wise innocent animal! cool

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by westlius(m): 12:51pm On Jun 17, 2023
Men dey wey go knack d snake commot for her body
Dem full Nairaland

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Karemarealty288(m): 12:54pm On Jun 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:

Viper complaining about Cobra..🀣🀣🀣

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Natbrowny: 1:07pm On Jun 17, 2023
9jahotblog:
I’m scared too. This lady is an agent of serpent. This one never hide where she belong

Lies. She's got zero balls. Just probably saw some pedros or pablos in Mexico and tried to copy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by Tochi3(m): 1:10pm On Jun 17, 2023
VeryWickedMan:
The snake from the gutter..gutter snake...

....You will think this gutter man knows his history...gutter brain who knows nothing about Black history

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by WorldRichest: 1:17pm On Jun 17, 2023
She is just an unfortunate poor Olosho from broken home

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by judedwriter(m): 1:20pm On Jun 17, 2023
shocked

Chai, some people no send at all!

Father, have mercy!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by CJStarz: 2:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
As in the complainer abi Complainant,Joe Igbokwe,na snake too? 😯

VeryWickedMan:
Re: Pictures Of Lady Having Snake Tattoo On Her Chest by SmartTechServ: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2023
Even as an able-bodied full grown man, I don't think I can stay in the same room, alone, with this lady for a second.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of MBGN 2015 Contestants In Traditional Costumes / 14-Year-Old Chinese Girl Spends Β£114k On Eye Operations To Look Like Human Doll / Brazil’s Miss Bumbum Contestants Pose With X-rays Of Their Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.