Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,074 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) (79230 Views)

Former EPL Referee, Howard Webb Marries German Female Referee, Steinhaus / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
God forbid a man lives in this world without leaving a MARK.

DAVID left a mark.

JOSEPH left a mark.

PAUL left a mark.

MESSI has made a mark.

Naughtysite is making his mark.

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by heendrix(m): 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] it was meant to be a joke and that was a charity match!!!
Why you being so uptight undecided
Collect that whistle and you will be asking for a photo with the entire team.

Lmao grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Ayoswit(f): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
blessedweapon:

K for Kaka
Abi o grin
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Tapout(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
Let women try not to abuse this privilege given to them to officiate match

don't start please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Glycosunde: 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
kaka one of my favourite footballer of all time, it's just sad that his golden career didn't last very long

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You dey mind that Bros

Nigerians nor know wetin be joke
Every thing na just seriousness

But sha women and thier love for celebrities

Kaka that year
But football don see many great monsters o

And you just had to generalize undecided

Aren't you a Nigerian? tongue
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
It can't be only me that doesn't like seeing female referee officiating men's football match undecided

It sickens me to my bone marrow angry

I completely hate it .It makes zero sense.I also hate female commentators for male football matches and female football "analysts" for male matches

4 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
I completely hate it .It makes zero sense
Thank God there's women's football now, growing gradually... So i see no reason for having female referee in men's football matches undecided
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by drey076(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Man u will not forget this guy then
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Badgers14: 4:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] it was meant to be a joke and that was a charity match!!!
Why you being so uptight undecided
Collect that whistle and you will be asking for a photo with the entire team.

I hear you and agree with you 100%

But Could you imagine if the referee was male and Took a selfie with a female superstar?

That would have been scandalous grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by cescfrank(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
sylve11:
Just love the whole scene, the calmness of Kaka, the 'why oh why' on the blonde guy's face, the walked up moment of Bebeto, the handshake of Rivaldo, the standing moment of Cafu, the the smile on Toama's face and the smile on the ref's face. Delightful, Just delightful to see... cheesy cool

Moentns and feelings only football can bring you.
tears in laughter, goosebumps, and every other emotions I can't name. Football, more than a game, more than a religion, more than culture and even Art. "it's life".

3 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Thank God there's women's football now, growing gradually... So i see no reason for having female referee in men's football matches undecided
Sadly,expect to see more female 4th officials,refs,commentators and "analysts" in male football matches.The FIFA President Infantino is trying to come across as a "modern" "civilized" "forward thinking" man by pushing for more female participation in male competitions inorder to "bridge the gap" between both genders.
It makes no sense to me.All I know is football is headed for its long-expected decline

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
It can't be only me that doesn't like seeing female referee officiating men's football match undecided

But I like it sha. I like when a female referee officiates men's football match
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
sylve11:
Just love the whole scene, the calmness of Kaka, the 'why oh why' on the blonde guy's face, the walked up moment of Bebeto, the handshake of Rivaldo, the standing moment of Cafu, the the smile on Toama's face and the smile on the ref's face. Delightful, Just delightful to see... cheesy cool
Exactly.. A good scene grin
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Lavishv: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Okayies
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by IHate9jerianss(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
tosyne2much:
This is how it begins by men like you "liking" abnormalities.Until one of these female refs accuses a star player or coach of acting "inappropriately" with her and watch him lose his job.Then your eyes will clear

5 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Freemanbobble:

You dey mind that Bros

Nigerians nor know wetin be joke
Every thing na just seriousness

But sha women and thier love for celebrities

Kaka that year
But football don see many great monsters o

Welcome to the era of change... Humour left most naija homes in 2015.

Na people wey chop belleful dey understand say there is need to laugh, and indulge in triviality.

2 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by oloriLFC(f): 4:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very funny. The Israeli guy was like 'which lain thing be this na' grin grin
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by ubcandid(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I miss kaka in Brazil & real Madrid football matches..

He's a legend WORLDWIDE
What happened to AC MILAN?
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Americanboy35: 4:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kaka that year against man utd
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by tiwiex(m): 4:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
It's a charity match. Stop taking these things too seriously.
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
tosyne2much:
Tell me, what makes you like it Cos there's women football which is growing gradually everyday, i see no reason why women should be involved in men's football... It makes no sense angry

4 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by ChristineC: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
why so serious oga?
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
drey076:
Man u will not forget this guy then
I swear

Used vidic and Ferdinand to play
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by TruthProphet: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Misogynist spotted! You belong to the stone age.

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by ChristineC: 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamJ:
I swear

Used vidic and Ferdinand to play
where did you see Vidic and Ferdinand in that game?
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by iamJ(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
ChristineC:
where did you see Vidic and Ferdinand in that game?
ac Milan vs united
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by etrange: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:

Chauvinism! Keep embarrassing yourself as if women are your problem on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Retired Footballers Who Never Received A Single Red Card In Their Career / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano / Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.