Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) (79227 Views)

Former EPL Referee, Howard Webb Marries German Female Referee, Steinhaus / SARS Kills Tiyamu Kazeem 'Kaka' In Ogun, Labels Him A Yahoo Boy / Anthony Joshua Prostrates To Greet Buhari In London, Takes Selfie With President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
women grin
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
TruthProphet:

Misogynist spotted! You belong to the stone age.
With the advancement in women's football today, i see no reason for women officiating men's football matches... It's totally uncalled for and it's sickening undecided

Unless they start making men and women face each other in football, then it can make sense seeing women's referee but right now, i see no sense in it... Do you undecided

2 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
It can't be only me that doesn't like seeing female referee officiating men's football match undecided

It sickens me to my bone marrow angry

You have deep issues.
Figure them out fast.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
" Great is great so do not under-rate
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
TruthProphet:

Are you sure that you know the meaning of misogynist?

How does wanting only men for male matches and women for female matches equate to misogynism?

It only makes more sense that since there’s also women football , females should officiate that one instead of male football

3 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
It can't be only me that doesn't like seeing female referee officiating men's football match undecided

I have issues females officiating males' matches.

Let same sex officiate matches joor.

I also don't like cross sex coaches. I don't know why our girls can get a sexy foreign female coach if there is no Nigerian qualified to do so.

@OP:

Opportunity comes once in a while and she might be a fan of Kaka.

5 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
TruthProphet:

How does that post denote hatred for women?

3 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Neddyned(m): 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
star man
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

I rather sit and watch grass grow than see female refereeing men football match

5 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
great moment indeed
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 5:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
Zizza:

You have deep issues.
Figure them out fast.. undecided
So because i don't like it, i shouldn't express myself Why are you female folks feel so insecure huh?

We have women football today, growing gradually... I see no reason for women to be officiating men's football, it doesn't make any sense lady.

Since there's women football, women are not needed officiating men's game.
So you can see that it's you that actually got deep issues, it's not everything you see or read is about degrading women! You better figure your issues out fast undecided

4 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by TruthProphet: 5:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
bukatyne:

How does that post denote hatred for women?

I was not talking to you; face front!
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by kvngtomi(m): 5:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
salbis:
My favourite football of all time. Very humble and cool headed dude.

And English was murdered in cold blood, RIP to English. May it rest in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by TruthProphet: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Plead:

Are you sure that you know the meaning of misogynist?

How does wanting only men for male matches and women for female matches equate to misogynism?

It only makes more sense that since there’s also women football , females should officiate that one instead of male football

Convince me why we should be stuck in a binary system with regards who officiates what match
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
bukatyne:

I have issues females officiating males' matches.

Let same sex officiate matches joor.

I also don't like cross sex coaches. I don't know why our girls can get a sexy foreign female coach if there is no Nigerian qualified to do so.

@OP:

Opportunity comes once in a while and she might be a fan of Kaka.
God bless you ohhh... Since women football keeps advancing, i see no reason why women would officiate men's game. It's makes no sense at all...

Both gender should face their football joor...

4 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Joystark(f): 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
lol.
To be a lady comes with some perks finally sha.
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by TruthProphet: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

With the advancement in women's football today, i see no reason for women officiating men's football matches... It's totally uncalled for and it's sickening undecided

Unless they start making men and women face each other in football, then it can make sense seeing women's referee but right now, i see no sense in it... Do you undecided

I see no reason why we cannot have female referees for men’s matches and male referees for female matches. Who cares who is officiating a football game; except you. I am there to watch the two teams playing and not the referee. So long the referee is impartial and keeps to the rules governing the game, I don’t care who he/she let alone the gender. Peace!
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Od1n: 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
FatherBona:
[s][/s] it was meant to be a joke and that was a charity match!!!
Why you being so uptight undecided
Collect that whistle and you will be asking for a photo with the entire team.
Keep the same energy when a male referee makes the same joke.

5 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mubbyleey(m): 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
TruthProphet:

I see no reason why we cannot have female referees for men’s matches and male referees for female matches. Who cares who is officiating a football game; except you. I am there to watch the two teams playing and not the referee. So long the referee is impartial and keeps to the rules governing the game, I don’t care who he/she let alone the gender. Peace!
You don't get it, and you'll never do smiley
Good day! wink

2 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Sirmuel1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
I swear, Kaka no do anything. She just give am yellow card because of selfie
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
WalkerMichael:
I miss kaka in Brazil & real Madrid football matches..

He's a legend WORLDWIDE
The Legendary Kaka that played for AcMilan is not the one that played for Real Madrid.. Kaka in ACMilan was so good, don't know what happened to him in Madrid.

2 Likes

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 6:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Tell me, what makes you like it Cos there's women football which is growing gradually everyday, i see no reason why women should be involved in men's football... It makes no sense angry
I think it's for no other reason but to reduce the level of sexism in football
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

So because i don't like it, i shouldn't express myself Why are you female folks feel so insecure huh?

We have women football today, growing gradually... I see no reason for women to be officiating men's football, it doesn't make any sense lady.

Since there's women football, women are not needed officiating men's game.
So you can see that it's you that actually got deep issues, it's not everything you see or read is about degrading women! You better figure your issues out fast undecided

Nevermind yourself
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
If a male referee should try this with female players, feminists won't rest until he would be suspended, then face disciplinary committee for harassment. But females believe they can do anything and get away with it, women dey enjoy o grin

1 Like

Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Donald95:
Let women try not to abuse this privilege given to them to officiate match

But this is a testimonial match
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Kastrom: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mexyz:
The Legendary Kaka that played for AcMilan is not the one that played for Real Madrid.. Kaka in ACMilan was so good, don't know what happened to him in Madrid.

Thumbs up for correcting that guy. Dude no sabi football..kaka had his best career at Milan not Madrid injury derailed his career at Madrid
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by romenna: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olufela30:
anoda GOAT.

She for twerk for am after d booking, den book hotel for nacks.
wat stopped u from typing " Another Greatest of All Time"?
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Ashley86400: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
I remember my lil cousins in south africa calling shît kaka..
If they want to shît they say "Mummy i want to kaka"
Kaká is the Russian word for "shit".
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by thundafire: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
This guy and seedorf took their tym and frustrated Vidic and Ferdinand in United really pitied my gees unlike dey gays in dey current team
Re: Female Referee Gives Kaka Yellow Card Before Selfie With Him (Photos) by Ashley86400: 7:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
IHate9jerianss:
Sadly,expect to see more female 4th officials,refs,commentators and "analysts" in male football matches.The FIFA President Infantino is trying to come across as a "modern" "civilized" "forward thinking" man by pushing for more female participation in male competitions inorder to "bridge the gap" between both genders.
It makes no sense to me.All I know is football is headed for its long-expected decline

Oga o.
See how rigid your brain is.
All these years that men have been officiating female football matches nko? Referreeing, commentating and analysing football matches for decades.
That made sense to you abi?
But now that a bridge is starting to be created your ego is giving you headache, abi? As if the referee, linesmen and commentators are the most important things about the matches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eight Retired Footballers Who Never Received A Single Red Card In Their Career / Ahmed Musa Crashes Petrol Pump Price To ₦‎580/Litre In Kano / Ryan Crowley Tears Chest Muscle From Bone During Exercise (Disturbing Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.