Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,425 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding (79391 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / We Kept Ourselves; No Sex Before Marriage: PHOTOS / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by fastseo: 2:10am On Oct 31, 2019
cc: igwegeorgiano is she from mbaise and did she school in imsu and did her service in Owerri as well.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by FutureIG: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
She probably has Vaginal agenesis. I once dated a girl like that. She claimed she was a virgin and not willing to have sex until after her wedding. Only for me to discover that she do not even have a viginal to fuc*. Be smart bro. Are you even sure she menstruates?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Fallenhunter: 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
What has she done wrong ? She told you she won't have sex with you until the white wedding, you thought she was joking and now that you find out she wasn't you're pushing the white wedding back because she won't have sex with you? Your intentions seem more suspicious than hers OP. If you truly want to marry her then why not just do a white wedding? Your libidos may be different but that's not the issue here.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by nnahernest(m): 2:14am On Oct 31, 2019
[Alot of advice is coming in,most of this guy's are not married,pls bro,lets chat on WhatsApp 07039476669

quote author=Martinez39 post=83599412] She said no sex till marriage and they are married but she doesn't want to cooperate. She is the one backing out by introducing, at the last minute, a condition of no sex until after the white wedding. I don't see how he backed out.

As I have pointed out, he has fulfilled his own end of the bargain.

He didn't fail in keeping his promise. She had better sit up or he throws her out. My fear is that op is a SIMPanzee. [/quote]
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by greall12(m): 2:23am On Oct 31, 2019
YOUR MUMU NEVER REACH.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by BarrElChapo(m): 2:25am On Oct 31, 2019
This is the beauty of legal practice. You come with your own advocacy with the aid of statutes and decided cases. I perceive you are law student, I maybe wrong though.. that's why the judges have the final say.. the law is dynamic and sometimes cannot be interpreted in a straight line..

Freehuman:

Still confusing you.

Either means one of the parties. Neither means none.

Either means if the bride accepts the consent then she may sue or if the groom accepts the consent he may sue for fraud.

Either of the parties simply means "any one of the parties".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by BarrElChapo(m): 2:27am On Oct 31, 2019
Freehuman:

Still confusing you.

Either means one of the parties. Neither means none.

Either means if the bride accepts the consent then she may sue or if the groom accepts the consent he may sue for fraud.

Either of the parties simply means "any one of the parties".

"Both" would me two.

It's either transport by road or rail.

You're so pretty UyaiIncomparabl

grin grin multitasking eh

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Mummyimbecile(m): 2:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Even after the white wedding,na Only missionary style she go dey agree to do with you,other positions are sin to them,while the person feeding them with all those trash is enjoying every style with his own wife at home

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Taiwo20(m): 2:36am On Oct 31, 2019
We respect each other's opinion.......
....things of God which I have no issues with......

However, why are we always put articular about white wedding?
Are we white?
Are white we?
Are we them?
Them we us?

I leave you with these......

IMO, I believe traditional marriage is the real deal.....all others are just by the way

The marriage act very much recognizes the traditional marrisge maybe you guys should go through it together.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:38am On Oct 31, 2019
Freehuman:

I get you. But it is illogical to claim fraud or duress . He was in nowhere defrauded or forced to marry her. A marriage is a contract and a promise to marry is an executory contract consisting of the promisor and promisee. The man is the promisor who makes a promise to the promisee and the promisee accepts the promise. How can the promisee then be liable for fraud or duress?

By the the above I mean that it is only the party whose consent was sought that can dissolve the marriage because of fraud. The person who sought the consent cannot alledge fraud.

Below a screenshot from your article.

You're an angel UyaiIncomparabl

Lol. Too many compliments for me! Thank you by the way. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by streetfabulous: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2019
She told you this during courtship and you did not take her seriously. Now you wilfully and unilaterally suspended the wedding to force her against her personal convictions. Guy, you can't face marriage with this attitude. That Lady is not the problem, she is sticking to her word which is a good trait. In future, you should take her words seriously and clear any doubt. For now, see if you can fast forward arrangements and then wait patiently.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by cooltola(m): 2:41am On Oct 31, 2019
what is the big deal with sex? if she does not have sex until wedding night respect her decision. You will have plenty of sex in marriage. so relax enjoy your wedding, enjoy the food, dance , enjoy life with your wife and stop stressing yourself over nothing. Do not let a mediocre situation becoming a defining moment in your marriage.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2019
BarrElChapo:
This is the beauty of legal practice. You come with your own advocacy with the aid of statutes and decided cases. I perceive you are law student, I maybe wrong though.. that's why the judges have the final say.. the law is dynamic and sometimes cannot be interpreted in a straight line..

I Appreciate, I'm humbled. It was fun. Thanks for your time, Sir.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Wettoid123: 2:46am On Oct 31, 2019
Pls go and do white wedding atleast she told you all these before the marraige so why the rush is she not your wife for life?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Billyanger(m): 2:47am On Oct 31, 2019
Dem dey collect bride price back? grin grin

if she still still refuses you sex ..end the relationship.go back to her parent to give you back your bride price.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by perryy(m): 2:54am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?

Which kind yeye born again? Born again or slave mentality? Is white wedding in the Bible ? Who recommended church wedding ? Christ or prophets? The marriage jesus attended where he turned water to wine , was it done in the church or the bride's parent's home? What is the spiritual implication of English traditional wedding ? The Jews took Christianity to the Europeans but they never added thier culture but when the Europeans came to Africa , they infused their culture innto the religion they gave us and and used it to enslave us. But unfortunately years after we were said to be free, we refused to free ourselves from mental slavery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by kelvinovie25(m): 2:55am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:
But you're still going to marry her in the church so what actually is the problem?

Somebody told you something ahead of time, you say you did not take her serious. now the thing is coming to pass and you're complaining. Nawa

Church wedding is important to some people because of the spiritual implications, why did you go ahead with a born-again if you can't even respect a basic decision like this

And on top of it you put the wedding on hold so you can force her to compromise on her principles Wow

Shouldn't you be happy that you married somebody who actually stands on their word and does as they say? Is this not a good quality to look for in a spouse?
Nice one
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ibuks20(m): 2:56am On Oct 31, 2019
Baba Don marry deeper life girl
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Octopusssy(f): 2:57am On Oct 31, 2019
Macon1212:
She is right you just have to wait until wedding it's unbiblical to have sex before you are join together in church. She is not hiding anything. I was unable to have sex with my wife after traditional engagement until after wedding. Be patient man and in no time you will be good
Can you quote the relevant sections in the scriptures that states this?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Octopusssy(f): 2:59am On Oct 31, 2019
perryy:

Which kind yeye born again? Born again or slave mentality? Is white wedding in the Bible ? Who recommended church wedding ? Christ or prophets? The marriage jesus attended where he turned water to wine , was it done in the church or the bride's parent's home? What is the spiritual implication of English traditional wedding ? The Jews took Christianity to the Europeans but they never added thier culture but when the Europeans came to Africa , they infused their culture innto the religion they gave us and and used it to enslave us. But unfortunately years after we were said to be free, we refused to free ourselves from mental slavery.
Don't even bother yourself. They are comfortable with their chains and glory in it.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:

are you saying that after bride prize and traditional rights had been paid marriage have to taken place ? Women are scum walahi.@ op pls go conduct virginity test on her i swear if she is still a virgin i will cut my left balls, somebody has been screwing that girl she want to use church wedding to hold you down. Open your eyes bro we have seen cases like that.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Nobody: 3:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Octopusssy:

Can you quote the relevant sections in the scriptures that states this?

we all have the hills we will die on and ishi's is i go knack after that traditional . no story angry
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by manontree: 3:29am On Oct 31, 2019
This is very provocative. I keep saying it that the decision NOT to have sex is a moral one and not a medical one

Since she doesn't intend to have sex with you until your wedding night, this is also a moral decision and NOT to claim you two are NOT married. We have three types of marriages in Nigeria..Court, Church/religiois and Traditional. Either is valid. I keep asking why we expend time and money combining them

Having said that, a good woman would expend more time making her husband happy than trying to prove morality on her matrimonial bed. What does she have to prove to a man that has already paid her dowry? What shall it profit her to bring disunity to her marriage on the alter of insanely proving virginity on a religious night

This is foolishness and shows how poor her IQ is and how religiously brainwashed she is. If she is smart she would balance her need for religion vs her need to build a stable and happy home with her husband

I am sure she would cry blue murder if this leads to resentment from her husband. He may well do the wedding and start misbehaving in return to her behaviour now. Who would lose more?

He may also turn several of her request down in future as against his principles too. Is she can do same to him, two can play that game

He may have promised to go through with this but he is human and a man afterall. He has done well to have gone through marrying her already and made a wife of her. If she doesn't take care of her home, she is inviting unnecessary issues into her marriage so early

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by airbrush: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2019
igwegeorgiano:
Friends on NL I greet you all. Trust your day is going well? It is with very heavy heart and confused state of mind I sent this post on this platform so you can advise me on what line of action I should take. Pastors and genuine men of God should also advise me on what to do as well.

There is this lady i have been dating for about a year and 6 months now. We love each other to the moon and most importantly we respect each other opinion and decisions. She is a born again christian who appreciates the things of God more than she appreciates me which of course I have no issues with.

When we agreed to start up a relationship after being friends for about 6 months, it was agreed that there will be no sex until the wedding night but at a point I asked her "what if we are done with traditional marriage rites are we still not gonna have sex? To my creates surprise she said we won't until church wedding is done. I did not actually took her serious.

Fast forward, on the 15th of July 2019 the traditional marriage was done in her father' compound in the east and all I was asked to pay and give was paid and given without any remainder . after the traditional marriage we went back to my house in abuja. Note that we were not staying together before now. I am base in abuja while she is in owerri. When we got home that night I told her we can now make love as husband and wife hence the traditional rites has been done and most importantly the bride price paid. To my amazement my wife bluntly refused. She told me she will never compromise her stand on pre marital sex

I have been very faithful to our agreement based on her claim that she is a virgin. But refusing me my right over her body after every thing including the bride price has been paid is something I can never subscribed to and to this end I have I have involved her parent and her pastor her decision however, still remain no sex till the wedding night. I am putting the wedding on hold for now until she willingly allow me make love to her and she seems not to be comfortable with my decision as well.

This is the dilemma I have found myself please I need your wise counsels on this. Thanks and remain bless. Moderators kindly push this post to the front page so it can have adequate views it deserves thanks

oga you be idiot oooo. if you can not do without the toto go to a near by church and book early morning wedding the next day .and get it over ith.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Ilekokonit: 3:32am On Oct 31, 2019
My wife says no sex before marriage even after traditional wedding

Tell her to pack out of your house and only come back when she is ready to have sex with her husband.

She is not only a temptress for doing traditional wedding with you, moving into your house and then denying you sex whilst parading her body in front of you, she is a wicked C.OCK TEASER and like most c.ock teasers they enjoy men begging them for sex which turns out lousy at the end of the day.

Most Naija women haven't taken the time to educate themselves about a man's sexual instinct and drive and I even know of one who has a habit of co-habiting with ex boyfriends and toasters in the same house on the same bed and denying them sex until the day her foolishness caught up with her and she tried it with a long suffering toaster who was housing her for free and the guy got to the end of his patience and LONG suffering and jumped on top of her to claim the goodies and a big struggle ensued and she had a lucky escape and moved out the same day.

I told the piss taker many times earlier that a real man who is sexually interested in you will ALWAYS have sex on his mind every time you sleep in his bed next to him in HIS house but the PISS TAKING c.ock teaser would not listen and learnt her lesson the hard way.

Show the video below to your wife maybe she will believe its message since its coming from the late Dr Myles Munroe who is a mentor to most of Naija's top pastors.

Dr Myles Munroe is basically telling women that they should stop rationing sex for their husbands and if they think that their husband has a demon for demanding sex daily then the women should realise that their male pastor has the same demon their high sex drive husband has.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p37JWJ4M8c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by fela4live: 3:33am On Oct 31, 2019
I don't understand this nonsense about white wedding. White wedding is the traditional wedding of white people. Arrant nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by Octopusssy(f): 3:34am On Oct 31, 2019
thelastorca:

we all have the hills we will die on and ishi's is i go knack after that traditional . no story angry
QED, because it is the right thing to do. angry
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Shaking my head...I just pray it's end well. I would never advice anyone to do that.
She might end up been a very stubborn woman.
Do you know if she would like sex?
It's better you both sit and ask questions btw urself
She might do this thinking you might want to do hit and run.
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by fela4live: 3:35am On Oct 31, 2019
id2019:
What's stopping you from fixing date for the white wedding. She told u all this before the relationship started.
Can you please tell us why somebody cannot make love to his wife after traditional wedding?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by 1johnjohn(m): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2019
There's nothing like church wedding...
Traditional wedding what God said.
Ur church wedding could done in the office of the pastor with 4 people.
It's a waste of money.
With white grown and suit.
The white only do it cause they don't have traditional wedding.
Cancel the wedding or you might marry a very stubborn lady
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by fela4live: 3:38am On Oct 31, 2019
midnighter:

Crap! So does it mean that our traditional wedding doesn't have spiritual backings?
Re: My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding by efficiencie(m): 3:38am On Oct 31, 2019
She is just another one of those ladies who think they know the scriptures but don't. The law of the LORD YHVH on marriage is simple: If you sleep with her, she is your wife, pay the Father a price and you will be married to the lady all your life

The verse below clearly states this:

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found; Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

And no other verse in the scriptures states the conditions for the union of a man and a woman. Even Paul did not mention anything about church weddings, bride price etc.

What we know today as church wedding is just another traditional wedding (western traditional wedding). The real wedding is what happens when The husband gives the father of the wife a gift, the father of wife hands her over to get husband, and both husband and wife consummate their union. Breach any one of these conditions and a marriage hasn't started properly!

Christians need to mine the scriptures for themselves and quit adhering without spiritual scrutiny to the fallible theologies concocted by fallible men!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (33) (Reply)

Christmas Package A Mother-In-Law Gifted To Her Daughter-In-Law (Photos) / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / Anthony Chijioke: Dr. Ozuzu George Davidson Slept With My Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.