Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,959 members, 7,828,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) (41755 Views)

The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC / Photo Of Mompha And The Chinese Girls Hushpuppi Accused Him Of Sleeping With / Photos Of Mompha, His Wife & Son As WhatsApp Chats Over Hushpuppi Spark Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by moses93(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
amebo, ashhawwo kobo kobo
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Praiizz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
This woman has tetanus in her brain �, crocodile tears
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
AfroKnight:
She is an idiot.

Nah... Just a loyal tool!!! Her main source of income is about to disappear for good.

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
foyeks2001:

He will come out of it.
I dreamt abt thou. Don't know why God showed that to me Sha.
Nigeria and corruption.

let me qoute you and wait for that... i like gifted people

but then nigga is talking too much and implicating people, plus EFCC needs an highclass rich dude to shine and claim glory.. so i watch keenly

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by AmuDimpka: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerian ladies are becoming funnier by the day...I give up

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Chubhie: 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Her right to free speech and association should be respected....
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by grandstar(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is weeping more than the bereaved.

what will momphas wife do? Go and sit down somewhere

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by AkpaAmu99: 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:
The rate at which our girls are loosing it heh
[/s]
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Oblongatarh(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na hustle she de o. . . .

A clean iPhone 8 64GB for sale @ 120k. Interested? Call me 07059473040.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Beggars missing his handouts.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=WalkerMichael post=83599136][b]person pikin.

Just to trend. If only u know the number of foolish women in this country, u will weep for next generation with such characters as mother So bad.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Hedonisco: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:

let me qoute you and wait for that... i like gifted people

but then nigga is talking too much and implicating people, plus EFCC needs an highclass rich dude to shine and claim glory.. so i watch keenly

If it's a purely EFCC matter, then he will be out in no time. After all, fraud is a bailable offence in Nigeria. He no kill person.

But if for whatever reason, he has to be extradited, then na there wahala dey. But thinking about it carefully, there's no way he can be extradited. He will use money to hire good lawyers and fight the case in court... Eventually getting a court order halting the planned extradition, just like in Buruji Kashamu's case.

My brother, head or tail, Mompha isn't going to jail, neither will he be extradited. In the end, coming to Nigeria and getting arrested here is probably the smartest thing he ever did.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by d33types: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

...demands the immediate release...
Demanded.

Did you see the "was"?
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by adm212144: 5:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is a good example of the type of women we breed in our generation today.
Unintelligent
Uninspiring
Visionless
Shameless
Greedy

In saner climes, Mompha should be placed in the cell where they put prisoners on Death Row... If you know the amount of sorrow, tears, suicide,and agony, this Scammers afflict on their victims, you will never pity them, but as usual am not suprised this low class olosho is expressing misguided stupidity, can't really blame her, all she lives for is, Money, Dicck, More Money, and definately more Diccks. Useless generation.
hmm do you have any proof of these crimes he committed?I'm sure you are envious of him .no news of any conviction .
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Gofwane(m): 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
She should also be arreated. She is an accomplice grin
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Conceptman: 5:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who go epp me ask the lady maybe she wan join mompha inside there cheesy
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by iammo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
lol

Mompha is a picker, an AZA man and a money laudrer, he isnt a yahoo boy or a drug dealer , he simply recieves money on thier behalf... now interpol are on him, and EFCC got him first

a smart yahoo boy or a drug dealer always let pickers or money moles or money laundrer get a percentage 30% to 40% and take the fall(they get cash while aza man deals with papertrails)... so unless his victims scams are local and not from top yahoo goons then he is safe but if not he isnt

ps bail doesnt mean you are free in court cases, it barely mean you can come from home

Hedonisco:

If it's a purely EFCC matter, then he will be out in no time. After all, fraud is a bailable offence in Nigeria. He no kill person.

But if for whatever reason, he has to be extradited, then na there wahala dey. But thinking about it carefully, there's no way he can be extradited. He will use money to hire good lawyers and fight the case in court... Eventually getting a court order halting the planned extradition, just like in Buruji Kashamu's case.

My brother, head or tail, Mompha isn't going to jail, neither will he be extradited. In the end, coming to Nigeria and getting arrested here is probably the smartest thing he ever did.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by BlackCrainte: 5:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
This are the kind of ladies I use for money rituals

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is a good example of the type of women we breed in our generation today.
Unintelligent
Uninspiring
Visionless
Shameless
Greedy

In saner climes, Mompha should be placed in the cell where they put prisoners on Death Row... If you know the amount of sorrow, tears, suicide,and agony, this Scammers afflict on their victims, you will never pity them, but as usual am not suprised this low class olosho is expressing misguided stupidity, can't really blame her, all she lives for is, Money, Dicck, More Money, and definately more Diccks. Useless generation.

Oga sharap George Bush and Obama committed more crime than Mompha slaughtering innocent people in the name of Global peace and yet still celebrated do you know how Libya and Afghanistan looks at the moment If the world is a saner place those men are ought to be in a confinement.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by highcadre: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
5 minutes of fame, a lifetime of shame. Local man says ; DECISION UNWISE.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by West2019(m): 5:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
God punished ur general there do u knw how many peoples did him send to grave by dumping them ?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 5:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
EFCC, please release Mompha and arrest her.

One less brainless babe off the streets.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by juman(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
If the money laundry they accused him of was for powerful persons, then he is as powerful as those the owner of the money.

He might be out soon.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
One of mompha's olosho's client. She could be one of those he used to fvck and gets paid beautifully

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Phyde: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just wanna trend. Go to EFCC office and cry, fool.
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by toxicbrain: 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
anonymous1759:

Oga sharap George Bush and Obama committed more crime than Mompha slaughtering innocent people in the name of Global peace and yet still celebrated do you know how Libya and Afghanistan looks at the moment If the world is a saner place those men are ought to be in a confinement.

So in your head now, you have made sense abi? I wonder where our thoughts have gone to in this country... This is so disheartening!!
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by CaptainMitch: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ugly and scruffy girl
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by Vacora(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thanks for letting the EFCC know you were one of his ‘mules’ grin
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by lereinter(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Na today

They full InMessage

If your gf, fiancee was or in that platform, you never see partner
Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by olayinka63: 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Am I the only one that get her strategy? Maybe she's just sympathizing to wet ground in case mompha managed to get out of this trial. With politics and unjust power of money everywhere he might get out unscathed and he will reward those who sympathized with him. So this lady might be thinking ahead and playing game.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears, Demands The Release Of Mompha (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
toxicbrain:

So in your head now, you have made sense abi? I wonder where our thoughts have gone to in this country... This is so disheartening!!

You should get your thoughts in place too. Mompha Is ought to be fine or jailed politicians are meant to be killed their offense holds much gravity compare to what boys do on the street. But people like you will keep mom about that and lash out at boys whose crimes don't hold much water.

All the bank CEOs in Nigeria are supposed to be in jail they aid in doing wire transfer for politicians but will cover their sins in suit and claim legit worker and people will praise them. Your conscience supposed to be your guide in doing business activities not constitution some people will know a particular business is bad but as long as it's Backed by law they'll go for it and criticize boys.

If we've honest people on earth they won't be money laundering even the UK banks that accepts stolen funds are all thieves but will claim Saint because they didn't break any law.

What punishment do you suggest for politicians and those Rogue banks that aid transfer of stolen funds or bank that deduct #5 illegally from thousands of customers that will generate in millions?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tega: When People Say That I Had Sex In The BBNaija House... / Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) / M.I Reveals 5 Nigerian Women He's Crushing On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.