Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) (43648 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 7:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eartquake1:
Igbos repaying evil with good

Stupid. You won't give it a rest. Always ranting out your tribalistic behavior. I thank God Innoson and many other igbos don't reason the way you do

1 Like

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Ewedegubbler: 7:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
The return of ikenga

1 Like

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by mascot87(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
This SUV is better than the one given to Mercy BBNaija

2 Likes

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by mamanotinspoil3: 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is a nice one from Innoson. Lecturers are underappreciated, and elections (or raffle draws) should be free and fair. smiley smiley

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by ihitenansa: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
pacino26:
Ikenja!!!

Offor should be next.
what is ikenja?
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by ihitenansa: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:
Dangote with all his money is afraid to build even one pure water factory in Igbo land, and here we have Innoson of yesterday extending his kind gesture to all parts of the country.

In their mind, they are wise and you are foolish.

Moral: just be good, don’t let other people’s behavior stop you.
Bless you sir
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:
Dangote with all his money is afraid to build even one pure water factory in Igbo land, and here we have Innoson of yesterday extending his kind gesture to all parts of the country.

East may declare there own republic as soon as possible, they don't want division but they are the one pushing for it.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Prof Disco will dance Disco
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Bitter truth
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by dallyemmy: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wetin people wey eyes no fit win...
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by windhunter(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Good for him. Iet him enjoy his ride.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:
Humanity and hypocrisy is always 5 and 6, always giving people what they don't need/want. People who needs a thing, they won't give it. They keep giving to people who have no need for things they give them.
What a comment, Kunle at least appreciates a kind gesture, when you see it. Even though you are allergic to good things. Don't be stupid kunlee
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Kennyswagz1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dash me this bullshit, I will sell it as scrap gringrin
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jh0wsef:
Na this kind SUV dem suppose give Mercy, not that jamboree
Infact, that was my thought. Even the one they gave mercy was ugly and price was inflated to 25 million naira. How come?
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Nickshrapnel: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Notatribalist:
Visualy impaire. How did he become a prof?
Visually impaired sir, not mentally impaired

3 Likes

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by babapressy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is wonderful
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Congratulations Prof
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
I just have a problem with why inosson vehicle manufacturing motors are very expensive

Anyways Igbo amaka

Congratulations to the professor ..

Production cost
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by DNSPro: 8:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
Notatribalist:
Visualy impaire. How did he become a prof?
My lecturer was a blind man. He draws and he is the most sought after lecturer in the entire school. He may have retired by now.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by DNSPro: 8:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
I just have a problem with why inosson vehicle manufacturing motors are very expensive

Anyways Igbo amaka

for a brand new car... i do not think they are so expensive.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by obiekunie2: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
IFA TALK NAU E GO BE SAY I DEY RAISE TRIBAL RANT!

BUT DEEP INSIDE ALL US KNOW SAY YORUBA MAN CANNOT DO THIS!

IF INNOSON IS A YORUBA COMPANY - NA ONLY YORUBAS GO DEY WIN EVERYTHING!

IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT GO ASK HEADIES AWARDS ORGANIZERS!

IGBOS ARE THE ONLY DETRIBALIST PEOPLE IN NIGERIA!

ONE NIGERIA BEGINS AND ENDS WITH IGBOS!

AM STILL SAYING THIS - ONLY AN IGBO MAN CAN FIX THIS USELESS CONTRAPTION!

1 Like

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by obiekunie2: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
winterfell007:

[s]Stupid. You won't give it a rest. Always ranting out your tribalistic behavior. I thank God Innoson and many other igbos don't reason the way you do[/s]

go and yash down anu!

if it is something bad about the igbos you will be the first to blow the loudest trumpet!

but the majority good we do all of you will rather go and hide in your stinking toilets than to say igbos are really the uniting factor in this country!
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
Did you read

A raffle draw was done and he emerged winner.. what is hypocrisy in this?? You all have a negative thing to input from your bitter hearts to beautiful news as this..
REST!!!

kunleweb:
Humanity and hypocrisy is always 5 and 6, always giving people what they don't need/want. People who needs a thing, they won't give it. They keep giving to people who have no need for things they give them.

1 Like

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by crazygod(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
This car is finer than that Big brother own.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by akaahs(m): 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
thesicilian:
I hope it comes with a paid driver also.
Innoson yaf done their part, it wouldn't be bad if u donate yaself as d driver
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by paix(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Dangote can not do everything
everywhere at the same time.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by explosiveskull(m): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
kunleweb:
Damn! You have a very sad and unfortunate family background, no wonder such collosal negativity and pessimism. You need a brain change and nerve rewiring at least to be a little human.

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Czarugo007: 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
We are Igbos,we have large heart,we make things happen....like for Igbos,share also for Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drkeo:
Congrats..

By the way. Igbo Amaka

Disco Emeeeelaaaa grin

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by khalhokage(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
BIGPREEQ:

Anyways Igbo amaka

Is this more expensive than equivalent SUVs from other brands, I'm talking about brand new not used.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by od501: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Do your research well, cos he has a rice farm in Omogh Anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Success Adegor: Okotie-Eboh Primary School Sapele Undergoing Renovation / Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.