Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) (43652 Views)

Let The Poor Breath: Innoson Demands Investigation Into Mmesoma's JAMB Results / IPPIS: FG Paid Some Professors N8,000 As Monthly Salary – Abiodun Ogunyemi / Biography Of Jibrin Isah Diso, The First Blind Professor In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by pacino26(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
ihitenansa:
what is ikenja?

Ikenga bu Ife dike na akpoku tupu o jewe agha. I ghotara ife m na ekwu?
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by ihitenansa: 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
pacino26:

Ikenga bu Ife dike na akpoku tupu o jewe agha. I ghotara ife m na ekwu?
amam ihe bu ikenga,..ife m na aghotaghi bu 'ikenja' idere mgbe mbu.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by engrchykae(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Starboytwo:
I'd prefer 'Nigeria' amaka cool
everything with Nigeria on it is dead eg nitel, Nigeria railway,nepa, Nigeria police, Nigeria army.
When they add Nigeria to boko Haram,they will simply die, Nigeria boko Haram.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by SolarEdge: 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wow!

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by mechanics(m): 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Congrats to him, i believe this will challenge those living with disabilities to be dedicated in their studies and in what they do.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Mbitiouz69: 12:05am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:
Humanity and hypocrisy is always 5 and 6, always giving people what they don't need/want. People who needs a thing, they won't give it. They keep giving to people who have no need for things they give them.

He won it Sir, if another person that also needs should play maybe he may win, they didn't give the wrong person, they gave the person who won
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by joepepsy(m): 12:42am On Oct 31, 2019
Smh
sonnie10:
Dangote with all his money is afraid to build even one pure water factory in Igbo land, and here we have Innoson of yesterday extending his kind gesture to all parts of the country.

In their mind, they are wise and you are foolish.

Moral: just be good, don’t let other people’s behavior stop you.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by LaJoe2: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Wow! Didn't know the Nigerian made car - SUV was that cheap compared to its imported counterparts. May consider one.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by mayor0780: 7:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Notatribalist:
Visualy impaire. How did he become a prof?
Through hardworking and rationalizing is faculty of reasons.. He is a renowned professor. I know him personally.. I think he was a Deen also.
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by gazza07(m): 7:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Drkeo:
Congrats..

By the way. Igbo Amaka

I love u too bro. Igbos are the best!
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by Coolboi05(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2019
sonnie10:
Dangote with all his money is afraid to build even one pure water factory in Igbo land, and here we have Innoson of yesterday extending his kind gesture to all parts of the country.

In their mind, they are wise and you are foolish.

Moral: just be good, don’t let other people’s behavior stop you.
Going by this your logic, Dangote is definitely from southwest.
how many Dangote factories are located in the north? They don't care, they do what fetches money for them
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by paroh137(m): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
I just have a problem with why inosson vehicle manufacturing motors are very expensive

Anyways Igbo amaka

Congratulations to the professor ..

A brand new SUV is expensive @8.8m Brand new? I hope you know most of these cars you see on the road have been used for years before shipping to Nigeria? Educate yourself bro
Re: Professor Jibrin Diso Wins Innoson’s N8.8m SUV (Photo) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2019
Drkeo:
Congrats..

By the way. Igbo Amaka
indeed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Common Mistakes In English That Might Embarrass You / 12-Year-Old Student Impregnated By Katsina Vice Principal Puts To Bed / Dates For School Resumptions In States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.