Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries (2037 Views)

My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step / Osun To Establish 12 New Farm Settlements / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
For quite some time now, I have been posting articles on strawberry farming in Nigeria, how my firm "cheapmarketdeal" has been on the fore front, trying to commercialize it.([url]g.page/cheapmarketdeal[/url]).
Some took me for a joke, while other didn't listen( those that partook of the training already have their seedlings and are doing great).
The video below shows you how I harvest my strawberries here in Nigeria.
Watch the video via [url]facebook.com/cheapmarketdeal[/url]
Or [url]Instagram.com/cheapmarketdeal[/url]
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
I dont see a straw berry farm on a commercial scale in that video.. all I saw is you picking up a strawberry plant and eating it,
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Psalm4kute:
I dont see a straw berry farm on a commercial scale in that video.. all I saw is you picking up a strawberry plant and eating it,

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Preparation of land

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pre harvest time

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Preparation of land
Pls update thread as much as possible.. I'll be following diligently if it is true strawberry can be planted in Nigeria.. then this is definitely another area farmers have to look into
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 6:50am On Oct 31, 2019
Preparation

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by MrBONE2(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
Psalm4kute:

grin

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2019
Psalm4kute:

Check well
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Check well

All I'm saying is give a better view of the pilot farm you started.. even pictures would be more convincing than this, as the video you posted is not encouraging at all.. dont get me wrong, I'm interested in this venture.. but what you've posted leaves me with doubt
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 1:59am On Nov 01, 2019
Psalm4kute:

All I'm saying is give a better view of the pilot farm you started.. even pictures would be more convincing than this, as the video you posted is not encouraging at all.. dont get me wrong, I'm interested in this venture.. but what you've posted leaves me with doubt

If you had checked the page properly or our post on Nl you could have seen more sir. Any way stay put we will keep uploading videos sir
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

Now imagine me or someone else running up on all your comments deriding your comments as fraudulent as well as your person

If you're educated, act it

You are ma.d. It has gone beyond derailing of threads. I will hunt you down. You that is educated should know the gravity of threat to life. You threatened to kill me in like 10 posts. Very affirmative. I will deal with you. Mark my word. And I repeat it.... I will deal also with your useless parents that did not train you well. They are foolish parents. For them to produce a child who is bold to issue threats. You are bold to say like 10 times in different post that you will kill me. You are mad. You belong to kirikiri. And your parents must be really stupid. I will get you. Mark my words..
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by healthserve(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

You are ma.d. It has gone beyond derailing of threads. I will hunt you down. You that is educated should know the gravity of threat to life. You threatened to kill me in like 10 posts. Very affirmative. I will deal with you. Mark my word. And I repeat it.... I will deal also with your useless parents that did not train you well. They are foolish parents. For them to produce a child who is bold to issue threats. You are bold to say like 10 times in different post that you will kill me. You are mad. You belong to kirikiri. And your parents must be really stupid. I will get you. Mark my words..

I'm waiting for you any day and time

Show me where I threatened to kill you

Bring your mercenaries with which you want to hint me down with. I'm waiting for youm it must be too long

Bring on your war, let the stronger man win the battle.

Cc Stagger Uboma
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

Now imagine me or someone else running up on all your comments deriding your comments as fraudulent as well as your person

Noted sir. Please if you want to sell seedlings or advertise your business, kindly open another thread, just leave mine alone. I know you have been to Kenya, but please go elsewhere. Stop threatening people. Again, if you need tutorials you could join is for our upcoming training.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by healthserve(m): 6:52am On Nov 01, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Noted sir. Please if you want to sell seedlings or advertise your business, kindly open another thread, just leave mine alone. I know you have been to Kenya, but please go elsewhere. Stop threatening people. Again, if you need tutorials you could join is for our upcoming training.

I didn't advertise anything on your thread Sir. Neither have I threatened anyone nor have I been to Kenya. Perhaps you need to go through your thread afresh to see who started what to know whom to address. Thank you
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

I didn't advertise anything on your thread Sir. Neither have I threatened anyone nor have I been to Kenya. Perhaps you need to go through your thread afresh to see who started what to know whom to address. Thank you
Noted
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2019
I'm getting a negative vibe from you. Although I was amazed to see that Strawberry could grow in Nigeria.
I'm interested in planting it, and I can't obviously come for the training, if you've have any guide please lay it all out here.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 01, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

If you had checked the page properly or our post on Nl you could have seen more sir. Any way stay put we will keep uploading videos sir
Ok, maybe I'll take other look at that link
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 01, 2019
Psalm4kute:

Ok, that means you also agree that strawberry can be planted here in Nigeria.. I'll be requesting for your number soon.. grin grin it seems like we both have a bright future ahead of us

What? Go and check the Ugandas cultivating strawberries in desert of 40C. You just must get it right. I imported many different fruit seedling recently. The person doing the pilot is on NL. Forget bro. People are doing great things in this Nigeria. But I cannot post pictures here cos of these scammers. I have tested about 50 varieties, and the best 2 are the ones I use. Strawberry.....forget bro.

Bro, I am already in my future ooooo. No one needs to tell me that it is bright. There are too many opportunities that you will even get confused of which to do. Personally, strawberry is not even among my top. There are too many countless opportunities.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Pistotita:

What? Go and check the Ugandas cultivating strawberries in desert of 40C. You just must get it right. I imported many different fruit seedling recently. The person doing the pilot is on NL. Forget bro. People are doing great things in this Nigeria. But I cannot post pictures here cos of these scammers. I have tested about 50 varieties, and the best 2 are the ones I use. Strawberry.....forget bro.

Bro, I am already in my future ooooo. No one needs to tell me that it is bright. There are too many opportunities that you will even get confused of which to do. Personally, strawberry is not even among my top. There are too many countless opportunities.

Please sir why don't you create your own thread?
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 01, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:

Please sir why don't you create your own thread?

You better relax your mind. Oga! You better not interrupt me.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
healthserve:

I'm waiting for you any day and time

Show me where I threatened to kill you

Bring your mercenaries with which you want to hint me down with. I'm waiting for youm it must be too long

Bring on your war, let the stronger man win the battle.

Cc Stagger Uboma

Uboma, you have explanations to make. I swear. When I am fighting my fight....I do it with real evidences cos when I decide not to listen to pleads...that person myst have done it to the point of mo return. A threat to my life is a point of no return.

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 1:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please you people should stop quarrelling on my trend and allow me update it peacefully
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
Please you people should stop quarrelling on my trend and allow me update it peacefully
Since they stopped the quarelling, no more updates??
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2019
Psalm4kute:

Since they stopped the quarelling, no more updates??
Intelligent discussion is a scarce commodity in Nigeria, and NL is a true pic of the present state we are in Nigeria. It is such a frustrating situation. Even as a teacher, it is really frustrating when students only want to copy and paste. The evidence is right here where deep discussions are not appreciated. The truth is that most Ngerians are not that intelligent because they refuse to develop themselves. But there are outstanding ones. I am so scared of the future esp when people do not see answers in deep revelations in my posts. It is a cause for alarm.

Go check the front page, you see that most people fight for spaced with useless letters only to return later and follow the same pattern someone drops. Before you can find meaning comments most of the time, it is in second page. It is why I dont read first page comments. I mean dull people fight to be first to steal ideas and comments of people. Then, they modify their posts.

It is even more frustrating to see that people do not want to study anymore, and they are bold to say it. The ones who want to teach them deeper things are their enemies, while the ones who allows them to copy and past is their friend. And they always return to such. They are his slaves. Lol. But that one who wants to liberate them is their enemy. It is so painful to see people want to remain uneducated. So painful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nigerfine3: 12:01am On Nov 09, 2019
healthserve:

This writer must be a joker asking if pistotita is educated?
Educated in Hebrew or yoruba?
Which of them, or is this English he can teach you while asleep?

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 09, 2019
Healthserve, I'm still telling you that you are a real fraud. And you will think I'm joking that I will parade you. You wrote me with this Nigerfine3 that you are based in the US bla bla bla. What did I advise you to do? Marketing first.

Do you think I will fall for the bait of bringing home dollars? Why are you bent on defrauding people?

FarmTech Seun Pavore9 Dominique .....you guys should investigate this guy. He is opening too many monikers to defraud people. How many days old is this Nigerfine3? He dropped James555. He opened another James recently. And there is one Kunle as one of his monikers

Of course, this boy is m.ad. You should investigate this boy and ban his healthserve moniker. And then any kind of monikers like his pattern and habit should be banned.

I dont know his obsession with me? I bursted him many times. He has reserved healthserve and that kunle as active monikers to back up new fraudulent monikers.

I hope this case is given a priority. He is a nuisance on Agricultural thread. A real nuisance who will go to kirikiri very soon.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nigerfine3: 2:49am On Nov 09, 2019
It hurts to be mistaken. ...I have been here for over 5 years with just one moniker. .nigerfine, 1,2 and now 3. Please you ard mistaken my tone. .maybe. if I did wrong asking you for guidance. ..
I do not know how to tell you more about myself. ..
Please let's stop this.

1 Like

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 09, 2019
I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charcoal Exporting / PKO And PKC For Sale / Zaffiro Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.