Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki (29775 Views)

Rivers Hotel Demolition: Ogoni Women Protest Topless Over Manager's Detention / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by ihitenansa: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
E don be be dat

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by PatriotTemidayo: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Kabaka has koboko himself

Rightly said, fine lady

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Zhegx:
I dey tell you.....Nothing go happen.....If dem fit calm Bob Izua, who be dis one?
U don't know anything by that comparism.. not saying Obaseki wouldn't be able to carry out his "work" but there will definitely be repercussions just wait and see. Kabaka na streets Bob Izua na just fortunate thug when jam money. Na war between blacck Axx An eiyye go end am las las with jobless cultists dead from one end to another
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by gwinaB(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Zhegx:
I dey tell you.....Nothing go happen.....If dem fit calm Bob Izua, who be dis one?

He has the same surname as Bob Izua. Are they related?
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by tojahh(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
dairykidd:

U don't know anything by that comparism.. not saying Obaseki wouldn't be able to carry out his "work" but there will definitely be repercussions just wait and see. Kabaka na streets Bob Izua na just fortunate thug when jam money. Na war between blacck Axx An eiyye go end am las las with jobless cultists dead from one end to another

Ehen... Make them die na, who them help? Like you agreed, jobless cultists.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Mycommand: 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
He doesn't need to beg! Let the law take its course. "No mercy for Absalom."

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
tojahh:

Ehen... Make them die na, who them help? Like you agreed, jobless cultists.
It's well
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
gwinaB:

Yes they are....

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Tareq1105: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
post=83606937:
It is getting serious everyday in Benin o......

May God save his children in that part of the country!

Exactly why some politicians don't invest in their states of origin.

The hotel really changed the face of that area.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by D1zion: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jasen1:
Oga go beg
simple.He should just humble himself & apologize to obasaki.

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Quorax: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by paradigmshift(m): 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is a simple issue. Be loyal to obaseki because he's your governor. You can't be loyal to oshiomole and want obaseki to overlook u.. be loyal to obaseki and show him your loyalty or else you will suffer..

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by mechanics(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
It will be a big blow to him if the governor eventually carries out the demolition.

3 Likes

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by scala101(m): 11:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
gwinaB:

Bob Izua's Nephew

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Elytron1604: 12:08am On Oct 31, 2019
rexwalters:
No begging the law is the law, section 26 of The Land Use Act 1978,
unambiguously states that any instrument inconsistent with the provisions of the Act shall be null and void Ab Initio, and of no effect whatsoever in law.
why was this structure not illegal all this years? Especially during Osho regime.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83606937:

all Edo people I know are rugged people, no child of God among them. So leave God out of it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by tonididdy(m): 12:19am On Oct 31, 2019
dairykidd:

I belive you are a cultist... but I will drop one word for you. the word is godvernment... notice my spelling. if any Government wants to end cultism. it can be ended in a week in a state. don't dare the government, if the government takes just look the other way. this is the reason Africa cannot protests, we have a brutal government that will go against protocols and Norms to do and undo.

4 Likes

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Mrtaye: 12:47am On Oct 31, 2019
tonididdy:

I belive you are a cultist... but I will drop one word for you. the word is godvernment... notice my spelling. if any Government wants to end cultism. it can be ended in a week in a state. don't dare the government, if the government takes just look the other way. this is the reason Africa cannot protests, we have a brutal government that will go against protocols and Norms to do and undo.

Forget it cultism has come to stay
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Staro: 1:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Jasen1:

Had it been he is ally to the Governor this issues won't come up bro

Who's talking about law here
Like say politicians obey law

Same thing Buhari is doing
at federal level

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Wettoid123: 3:01am On Oct 31, 2019
post=83606937:

Just tell me one thing that is getting sefious here?
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Wettoid123: 3:09am On Oct 31, 2019
For kabaka to have use its mouth to abuse the governor openly hmmm i think it we be diffjcult for him on this one,,,, he better know that the baton has change hands not unlike the days of oshiomole when he was celebrating his first one billion i mean again #1billion money he made tru its agbero way of life.the table has turned around now!

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by obazie(m): 4:18am On Oct 31, 2019
Sarmiz24:
Ovoko

Pay back time...
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Scandinavian02: 5:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Where does Kabaka work to own this massive hotel?

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Knox123(m): 6:25am On Oct 31, 2019
Scandinavian02:
Where does Kabaka work to own this massive hotel?

Agbero grin

Revenue.... Akugbe Union.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Charly68: 6:31am On Oct 31, 2019
Jasen1:

Don't mind that man,he is pro. Governor's campaign...every law must carry human face to maintain justice
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Siberia01:
Move your businesses to Uyo and have a business friendly efficient robust neat environs BH
Nice ad for your home state.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Charly68: 6:40am On Oct 31, 2019
The Governor should be fatherly in his approach to Governance,Kabaka may be opposing his interest but he must display some modicum of maturity to manage the present political situation within his party ,he has the gun which is his authority but anyone that kills without a just cause will still face karma sooner or later. Authority is a loaded gun that a leader can either use to defend himself or kill himself . The wrong actions of our past leaders are still hunting them even in their graves ..Look at Babangida ,Abacha,Nzeribe and their likes where are they today? History has put them to where they belong .His excellency must play clean politics and avoid dirty game . Despite the hue and Cry ,Baba Buhari has maintained his decorum .& all those who opposed him in the former national Assembly lost out in one way or the other..they are now batting for political relevance .Apply superior wisdom in your dealings as a elite Governor

1 Like

Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by sheguy(m): 6:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Jasen1:

Politics is a game of power. Its either you are with me or you are against me.

Let's watch and see the winner of this fight. Edo State vs Tony Kabaka.
Re: Hotel demolition: Tony Kabaka Loses bid to extend restraining order on Obaseki by Princeofasia: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2019
Siberia01:
Move your businesses to Uyo and have a business friendly efficient robust neat environs BH
that place filled with wicked souls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaduna School Abduction: Bilal Mohammed Killed 3 Months After Wedding / Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / APC Changes Slogan From ‘Change’ To ‘Progress’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.