Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo (877 Views)

Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Photo Of GEJ On Coffin: No One Can Try This With Buhari — Dele Momodu / Osinbajo Presents Christmas Card To Muhammadu Buhari (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by sarrki(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Truth be told

President Gej tried he did not have the political will to stop looters and enemies of the state

That’s what President Buhari have

Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bashir Ahmad and all the Kanawas are mad...
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by agwom(m): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
hmmm
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by sarrki(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
The translation from the mentioned is

A (Ramadan Gwale)guy said that one of the legacy of president Gej

Bash it replied by yes Gej did well
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by sarrki(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Bashir Ahmad and all the Kanawas are mad...

You definitely need a rehab for calling a particular race mad people
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
sarrki:

Okay sir.. because I wrote my opinion means I need a rehab.. mention a rehab so I could register myself
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by sarrki(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Okay sir.. because I wrote my opinion means I need a rehab.. mention a rehab so I could register myself

Google a rehab center around you

Google is friendly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by sweetonugbu: 7:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Truth is coming out

1 Like

Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by AkpaAmu99: 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

Google a rehab center around you

Google is friendly
[/s]
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by AkpaAmu99: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by AkpaAmu99: 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
The translation from the mentioned is

A (Ramadan Gwale)guy said that one of the legacy of president Gej

Bash it replied by yes Gej did well
[/s]
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by AkpaAmu99: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
sarrki:
Truth be told

President Gej tried he did not have the political will to stop looters and enemies of the state

That’s what President Buhari have
[/s]
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by Racoon(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Even in the midst of their lies and propaganda deep down they know & acknowledged the truth.
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by Foxman19: 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Buhari should sack this man and replace him with one of nairaland Buhari supporters.
Re: Special Adviser To Muhammadu Buhari Praises Gej On Kano Airport- Photo by crownwealth: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Eleribu criminal lover.

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje Inspect Kano Modern Cancer Treatment Center Photos / Ihedioha Youth Movement Lauds Gov. Ihedioha On Road Projects / Vp Osinbajo, Gov Sani Bello In Attendance As Elder Gabriel Is Laid To Rest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.