Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? (62103 Views)

FFK Dines With Goodluck Jonathan, Mike Ozekhome & Family (photo) / Borno Residents Wash And Sweep Ramat Square After Atiku's Visit Yesterday / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Tulsaguy: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Atiku fought a good fight and we the sensible Nigerians are proud of him!

Senseless u mean... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Tulsaguy: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Buhari d dullard king with cow dung brain will be smiling now. What's the difference between gambari, aboki, & fulani, na same same.

Mike is happy because all Yahoo boys must smile wen maga drop d dolls
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by oluwasegun007(m): 10:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
He's fund of doing that...
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by subcbouy: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Human rights lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) laughing after Atiku Abubakar lost at Supreme Court today. Surprising because he is the only one laughing among Atiku's legal team.Any reason for this?
It shows that not again can Atikulooter reign in the affairs of men.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Fuckthamods: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tulsaguy:

Senseless u mean... grin grin grin
Be there shinning useless teeth while buhari is doubling his feeding budget and taxing Nigerians unnecessarily. Rubbish
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
VirginSearcher:
That's his business, I am not a fan of Buhari and will never be even in my next world, but I wish sane Nigerians the best

U r a true fan of atiku.. others done dey bend dia mouth small small
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Tulsaguy: 11:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:

Be there shinning useless teeth while buhari is doubling his feeding budget and taxing Nigerians unnecessarily. Rubbish

Heaven de fall no be one pesin matter. Are u still in sifia pain.... sorry.....grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by mechanics(m): 11:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Whether they laugh or not the supreme court has decided.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Belleful: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
blakid:
OP, let me ask you one question, just one question. If you win jackpot you no go laff
my guy I go laugh like say no tomorrow.hahahaha
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Awoo88: 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Because that was the result expected. He was proven right
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by BafanaBafana: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
sadguru:

His laughing only confirmed that we are in a serious mess in this country. How can you dismis a case with glaring irregularities against the govt in power
The judges did not witness any irregularities a the poling units or social media, they rely on what testimonies they get from the witnesses and none of Atiku's witnesses was able to show that there were irregularities.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by NASTYNASOSO: 12:00am On Oct 31, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Human rights lawyer, Chief Mike Ozekhome (SAN) laughing after Atiku Abubakar lost at Supreme Court today. Surprising because he is the only one laughing among Atiku's legal team.Any reason for this?

HMMMMM

LAUGHING HIS WAY TO THE BANK.
HIS CASE IS A WIN WIN SITUATION.
NO MORE ACTING IN COURT

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Akolawole(m): 1:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Tareq1105:

Do you expect someone to be crying when he had made his billions?

He's the one in particular that pushed Atiku to the fiasco deceiving him with server server server.

He's even the one that suggested other lawyers to Atiku.

Ezekhome has lost all the election cases he handled in 2019.

Yeye Overrated lawyer.

All of a sudden, he recently became election lawyer.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by oruma19: 2:15am On Oct 31, 2019
Ozekhome is laughing at people like u who support ur oppressors.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by akilo1: 3:29am On Oct 31, 2019
They will soon advice Atiku to go world court in other to wreck him financially, smart guys. The dollars when Atiku steal from us during OBJ , smart lawyer don get their share

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Nobody: 5:10am On Oct 31, 2019
mumumugu:
48 laws of power...you don't expect him to show his pain in presence of his enemies

Which law specifically, Scholar?

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by jaxxy(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2019
oyin44:
Because he believes that Atiku is nothing but a colossal failure

I think he’s laffin at the tragedy of the ruling to me. It’s funny to a fault.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by TGMISKY(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2019
Them tell you say him no know say Atiku go lose? Him wan just chop him own money
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by iammo(m): 6:52am On Oct 31, 2019
grin

na only laugh hin laugh he no kee person, abeg free the man

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by soke02(m): 6:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Because he has yahoo yahoo atiku and PDP

1 Like

Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Dalby(m): 6:58am On Oct 31, 2019
Because he has made his money!!! Win or loose... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by soke02(m): 6:59am On Oct 31, 2019
The onus lies on Atiku and PDP lawyer to proof the irregularities not the judges duties.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2019
nairavsdollars:

He is singing his own version of boyz 11 men "end of the Road". His own version goes like this. Although we've come to the end of the road, still I don get paid it so natural cash belong to me I belong to cash grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by richmoneyoliver(m): 7:23am On Oct 31, 2019
VirginSearcher:
I am not a fan of Buhari and will never be even in my next world, but I wish every Nigerian the best lipsrsealed

But who tell u say u get next life but wait if u are given d opportunity u still wan come dix naija again.... Ahhh I pity d angel wey wan carry u come bcoz the heat sef go pursue d angel and e fit throw u down direct
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by F117nighthawk: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2019
grin grin grin
vibewithme:
benefits of a gallant pocket. i salute that guy
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by guidelight: 7:33am On Oct 31, 2019
tfelicityk:
He wants to advise his client to file his case to God now. Since human as fail to give him the chance to rule Nigeria again.
For your information , its already filed. God is the real supreme judge.
Mark it somewhere!
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2019
BafanaBafana:

The judges did not witness any irregularities a the poling units or social media, they rely on what testimonies they get from the witnesses and none of Atiku's witnesses was able to show that there were irregularities.

So the confessions by APC agents and the double standard displayed by inec before and after the elections are irrelevant
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Minemrys: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Only fools and zombies support a Man with no certificates that promised to stop public office holders from seeking medical treatment abroad but was first to break the promise..

Only idiots chant sai barber
yea. I agree with u. But h0nestly, those who came up with the server n0nsense came to decieve Atiku. Forget the useless judiciary we have, l0ok at it this way: u are a student in a university, ur results came out and u were given 6 carry overs, then s0me0ne told u that ur result on d sch0ol server was different. The pers0n pushes u to sue the sch0ol. U sue the sch0ol and then in court, the sch0ol says it has no server for results and instead has everything on a manual print. They bring the manual bt yet u insist there is a server. Where's the case exactly? Atiku should have surrounded himself with smart people. Had he went with a charles soludo as running mate, soludo would've brought intelligent people on board. How can u surround urself with people that worship u and would never tel u what u are doing wr0ng? See people who were surrounding atiku in the likes of ren0 om0kri, ffk, ozekh0me. Watch the things they say, does it reek of sense?
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by klax(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2019
Pls what type of silly post is this? So Ozokhome should be crying bah or kill himself

So since the supreme court say No that now translated as the end of the world

Pls grow up!!!
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Reelnah: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2019
Because no balance left to collect.
Re: Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Minemrys:

yea. I agree with u. But h0nestly, those who came up with the server n0nsense came to decieve Atiku. Forget the useless judiciary we have, l0ok at it this way: u are a student in a university, ur results came out and u were given 6 carry overs, then s0me0ne told u that ur result on d sch0ol server was different. The pers0n pushes u to sue the sch0ol. U sue the sch0ol and then in court, the sch0ol says it has no server for results and instead has everything on a manual print. They bring the manual bt yet u insist there is a server. Where's the case exactly? Atiku should have surrounded himself with smart people. Had he went with a charles soludo as running mate, soludo would've brought intelligent people on board. How can u surround urself with people that worship u and would never tel u what u are doing wr0ng? See people who were surrounding atiku in the likes of ren0 om0kri, ffk, ozekh0me. Watch the things they say, does it reek of sense?

You guys need to stop mentioning Soludo. Doing so just show you are junkies of education and the highly educated as Nigerians generally are. Nigerian politics is an arena where technocratic ability alone is not enough to succeed. You need wisdom, guile, bravery, leadership skills and political nous. Soludo and the likes of Akinwumi Adesina you lot mention are simply technocrats not political leaders.

They will end up like the politically inept Ambode or Ajimobi, a fine technocrat who became Governor thanks to Tinubu, yet could not retain Oyo for the APC, failed to go to the Senate (very rare for any outgoing Governor) and was not deemed fit enough to be given a federal appointment. Was it not the same Soludo carrying Atiku's bag upandan sycophantically in the past?

Even if Soludo was Atiku's VP he would shut up, do as told and go with the server excuse too. It was not about intellect but about desperation. A Soludo will realise Atiku cannot win and will shut up and go along because that is what his type does. An Aregbesola will fight Atiku ,even if his boss, and show him he is making a mistake. Atiku himself is an example. He rose to position of VP not because he had intellect beyond that of others but because he had more political nous than the likes of Soludo, Okonjo Iweala, Adesina et al. Those guys would not have survived had they been the ones being persecuted by OBJ like Atiku was after they fell out. Ambode is the perfect example. A technocrat but no politician. You must be both to survive Nigeria's murky political waters or a politician through and through like PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Issues Statement On Magu's Reported Arrest / Sen. Abdullahi Adamu Removed His Face Mask, Sneezes Into The Air (Video) / Saraki Watching Spain Vs Russia Match Today. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.