Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions (19020 Views)

Ignorance Of America That Atiku’s Lawyers And Supporters Betray By Farooq / Atiku’s Lawyers Begin Scrutiny As Chicago University Releases Tinubu’s Academic / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by SoulB6: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Maga don pay, Atiku I know one strong babalawo who can do it, with just 100million, court go declare you winner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by mamanotinspoil3: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why not? Someone that can share millions of dollars in primary, please tell me why the lawyers won't take their share. In fact some sharp lawyers are probably telling him right now that he can take the case to International Criminal court after supreme court threw out his case grin grin

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, 7.6kva generator, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Like we didn't know. grin
PDP played him then handed him over to his lawyers who played harder balls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by BISFOYAT(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Inside life... NINU AYE.....

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by echibuogwu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
He had a case... Buhari only won cod he owns the judiciary. It’s very sad that people like u still exist. This 2019 election was rigged massively
Chukwurah003:
Lol Simple. Atiku never had a case. I pity the Atiku is cumming crew. How can people be so stupid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by omenka(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Even Sagey couldn't pass up a chance to rub it in and troll Dasuki Atiku. grin

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by thaoriginator: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bakerdav:
That is how they will collect tinubu billions too 2023
before then Tinubu will be in prison for using bullion vans to steal our money

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by mu2sa2: 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omoodua007:
Anything Igbo supports must fall
GEJ Saraki atiku
Hahahahha, and they're still masturbating over Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by thaoriginator: 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
BISFOYAT:
Inside life... NINU AYE.....
a chikin rayyuwa Hausa version
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by israelmao(m): 8:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
The worst armed robbers are those who robbed their people of justice and real essence of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by J2381: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has reacted to the Supreme Court judgment which validated President Muhammadu Buhari’s election, saying the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) only collected hefty sums from him.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said any serious lawyer with hood good knowledge of election laws would have known that there is no way Atiku could have won based on the two issues he promised his appeal on.

The two issues according to him are Buhari’s certificate and INEC server.When I look at these two major issues, i just wondered what the appeal was all about. For me it is about lawyers just making millions, maybe billions, because any lawyer going to court on behalf of Atiku with all that legal background has not done its duty as a lawyer”.

” I said so because when your client has no case, you should tell him. If he insists on going ahead instead of ridiculing yourself, you can refuse to take up the case”.

“I have done that on several occasions. So I am not surprised but the speed shows how hopeless the case was” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atikus-lawyers-only-made-billions-off-him-sagay/
Itse Sagay just delivered a shoryuken to Atiku' lawyers who were plagued by stoamch_infrastructure.

grin

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
oyin44:
Atiku is a money waster

did he work for the money?

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Unik3030: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

Awo was the greatest failure,a serial loser.
dont forget he didn't raise a sword n he defeated your forefathers after all d chestbeating n ranting

6 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by samdaisi: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
its very pathetic sorry Mr Atiku,I hope you can still utilise the turn of south east people because I am very sure that you are the only hope and credible candidate on ground for now they have

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by CaptainMeks: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Johnnyessence:
fake news. Where clueless Lai Mohammed .

Are you still trying to help Atiku to cum? What part are you holding? His ball sacks or the tip of his knob? You should strongly consider changing your name to Johnny NO SENSE.

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by thaoriginator: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
SoulB6:
Maga don pay, Atiku I know one strong babalawo who can do it, with just 100million, court go declare you winner
thief, ole, pbarawo

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Doyin2(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
The most hopeless case in Nigeria's history.
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by ejimatic: 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) has reacted to the Supreme Court judgment which validated President Muhammadu Buhari’s election, saying the lawyers of Atiku Abubakar, presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) only collected hefty sums from him.

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Sagay said any serious lawyer with hood good knowledge of election laws would have known that there is no way Atiku could have won based on the two issues he promised his appeal on.

The two issues according to him are Buhari’s certificate and INEC server.When I look at these two major issues, i just wondered what the appeal was all about. For me it is about lawyers just making millions, maybe billions, because any lawyer going to court on behalf of Atiku with all that legal background has not done its duty as a lawyer”.

” I said so because when your client has no case, you should tell him. If he insists on going ahead instead of ridiculing yourself, you can refuse to take up the case”.

“I have done that on several occasions. So I am not surprised but the speed shows how hopeless the case was” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/atikus-lawyers-only-made-billions-off-him-sagay/
. failed lawyers who are legal yahoo yahoos.....They are just scammers in legal practice.

3 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by topcin: 8:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
We know before now, they are after his billions. They have to loot from the looter nah

1 Like

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by PureFace1(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

And the whole Igbo race are losers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Bakerdav: 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
before then Tinubu will be in prison for using bullion vans to steal our money
lol
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by bigtt76(f): 8:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sad but true. The entire petition process was a joke. PDP and APC both trading allegations of who's a Nigerian and not and who has certificate or not.... Dumb cheesy
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Otiwaikuku: 8:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
[Then can you People tell us how much the judgement cost your people?
Nigeria Judiciary has been abused,raped and murdered

quote author=nairavsdollars post=83603895]Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/atikus-lawyers-only-made-billions-off-him-sagay/[/quote]
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by elmodee7(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ojiofor:

Ur insanity is justified
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by IGBOSON1: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Omoodua007:
Anything Igbo supports must fall
GEJ Saraki atiku

Why are you so obsessed with Igbos? It's like you have us on your mind 24/7! Why's that?

Here's a thread in which a APC elitist thug is making unfounded accusations about Atiku and his appeal, and you somehow managed to find a way to connect it with a whole ethnic group...a people you despise yet have an unhealthy obsession with!

Care to explain just how Igbos are your problem in life?

2 Likes

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by Zaya: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is it your billions? Shift abeg
Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by omenka(m): 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cantonese:
Foolish leeech. Go and bury your face in shame Sagay. Why not contest an election and find out how it feels? Is it your money that he spent? Why only wait for someone’s victory in an election to get an office?
Why you dey take am personal? You a lawyer? cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sagay: Atiku's Lawyers Only Collected His Billions by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
END OF DISCUSSION!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Consolidated Revenue Fund / Landmine Kills 5 Soldiers, Injures 15 Others In Borno / Rivers ACN Blast Tinubu For Meeting With Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.