Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,269 members, 7,829,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) (7910 Views)

Naira Abuse: EFCC Planning To Arrest Me – Portable Cries Out (Photos) / Wizkid’s Epic Reply To A Twitter Lady Who Asked Him To Date Her / Ex-Girlfriend Of Martins Maruche, Cossy Orjiakor's Abuser Speaks Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Olayinka81: 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
There has been different topics on the twitter that got people talking endlessly ranging from the political topics, relationship topics , technological topics and even educational topics.

But there are some tweets we jut look at and ask ourselves if some of this people are really doing this intentionally or they are just playing this articles. Although from the research we have made, we can see that most of this people do...

See more photos below;
https://froshnaija.com/entertainment/someone-should-come-and-eat-my-work-endowed-twitter-lady-cries-out-photos/

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by JAOS(m): 9:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
i see cool
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Eagleboney(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2020
rubbish

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by harkandey(m): 10:18pm On Mar 14, 2020
Everything about her is fake
From the fake life to the fake yansh grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kpekus dey suffer walai thank God say dick no be bone grin
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by slimjohn2k5: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
No more intelligent ladies these days.
All they have to show is breast or bum.
What future do we have for our children?

4 Likes

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 15, 2020
HARLOT.

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by rex444(m): 3:47am On Mar 15, 2020
this trend lately ,it's tiring .... it's either one is asking for this or that from the masses ......we could do more better gals

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by BOOOMNAIJA: 5:24am On Mar 15, 2020
Of cos they will continue eating ur work.....but I doubt if they'll ultimately stay...
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2020
Work is good but you know what is even better,
For your smart TVs and Soundsystems, check my signature
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by cRobo: 7:52am On Mar 15, 2020
Honestly no insult intended

I left Facebook for twitter because of the way girls were posting these rubbish pictures and now they have also invaded twitter

Can anyone introduce me to a news/technology social media platform yet to be invaded by these vacuous creatures

Well

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by chival(f): 8:06am On Mar 15, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
It's very worrisome.
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by franchasng: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2020
Naughtysite:
HARLOT.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by franchasng: 8:20am On Mar 15, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
and what's bad in that

We love it, let them display, stop complaining bra, these are signs of civilisation grin

1 Like

Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Joebody00: 12:26pm On Mar 15, 2020
Invest minimum of $20 (~ NGN 7,200) in for€x investments, cryptocurrenci£s like bitcoins , ethereum etc and get up to 10 % everyday for 20 DAYS. You can start making up to ₦10,000 daily ....
>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

This is completely a side income program where you focus on your day to day activities while earning money on the side.
This platform is very legitimate.

We are aware the forex market is very volatile and returns depends on various factors, some beyond our control. So we have several cushion effect in place to ensure security of invested funds.

LOCAL BANK PAYMENTS, BITCOIN AND ETHEREUM ACCEPTED.

>>> CLICK HERE NOW TO SIGN UP >>>

You can WhatsApp < 0 8 0 7 2 9 8 1 5 2 8 > for more details.
Re: Someone Should Come And Eat My Work – Endowed Twitter Lady Cries Out (photos) by Gandollaar(f): 5:03pm On Mar 15, 2020
slimjohn2k5:
Birds of a feather flock together. If you need intelligent women, you know where to find them.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lota Chukwu Show Off Her Gigantic Front View, Fans React (pics) / Do You Think Ini Edo Did The Right Thing By Marrying Phillip? / Innocent Looking Yoruba Girl Got Facebook Talking With This Only Bra Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.