Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites (15216 Views)

Uzodimma Seals Okorocha’s Eastern Palm University, 24 Hours To Matriculation / Imo Government Takes Over Eastern Palm University, Scraps New Institutions / The Eastern Palm University Built By Rochas Okorocha - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by willyjacs(m): 9:33am On Nov 01, 2019
pyro62:
Our money oo.. You still making it seam like you are doing us a huge Favour. Where okoro see money to build primary school talk less of university.
ur money as how? e get money u nd ur father give okorocha keep?
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by drezzyx(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2019
Good one from the statue builder, This is one of his most outstanding statue built with sense.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by back2sender: 9:48am On Nov 01, 2019
ScotMisile:

Where were you when ElRufai visited Former Gov. Udenwa thanking the people of IMO State for developing Abuja?... Who do you think he was referring to? A man adjudged to own 1/3 of real estate investmens in Abuja before ever venturing into politics.
develop abuja like the DEVELOPERS?

please name the names of the estate compnies or buildings rochas developed? give clear answers and not ambigous ones so that people can learn here
from it.

we know of great business mean that has factories and industries producing products for consumers and also employers of labors. what factories has rochas created that made him a billionaire?

The only thing you mentioned was that rochas is a government contractor and now we can see why with all the amount govt has spent over the years there is nothing to show on ground because of colabaoration between contractors like your mentors and fraudulent govt workers and politicians.

one indicator that has come out of this is that crooked government contractors finds there way into politics because they have seen that there where the honey pot is

1 Like

Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by edoairways: 10:15am On Nov 01, 2019
Hotzone:
Good man but so sad that Nigeria don’t value education
Nigerians can never be satisfied. Except a few, they tend to skewed to one direction
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by edoairways: 10:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Rahyberg:

He is a Billionaire Philanthropist cum a yahoo yahoo politicians. They will keep on looting our money under the guise of them been a philanthropist.
. Okorocha had been philanthropic before you were you born
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 01, 2019
Mendula35:
Second to comment

Mumu
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by sunez: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2019
that should be nice one to all entire society at large
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by ScotMisile: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

develop abuja like the DEVELOPERS?

please name the names of the estate compnies or buildings rochas developed? give clear answers and not ambigous ones so that people can learn here
from it.

we know of great business mean that has factories and industries producing products for consumers and also employers of labors. what factories has rochas created that made him a billionaire?

The only thing you mentioned was that rochas is a government contractor and now we can see why with all the amount govt has spent over the years there is nothing to show on ground because of colabaoration between contractors like your mentors and fraudulent govt workers and politicians.

one indicator that has come out of this is that crooked government contractors finds there way into politics because they have seen that there where the honey pot is

Rochas was a billionaire before venturing into politics. ElRufai made a trip to IMO State Government back then to thank their citizens for developing Abuja. Things may have changed, bigger developers may have ventured into the game likewise more blue Chip companies, maybe doing better than Owelle. But, fact remains he is a real estate major in Abuja. It's not my fault that you are not in the know, bruv.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by back2sender: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2019
ScotMisile:

Rochas was a billionaire before venturing into politics. ElRufai made a trip to IMO State Government back then to thank their citizens for developing Abuja. Things may have changed, bigger developers may have ventured into the game likewise more blue Chip companies, maybe doing better than Owelle. But, fact remains he is a real estate major in Abuja. It's not my fault that you are not in the know, bruv.
thanks but iam still not convinced about rochas contribution to real estate. please name the companies he has that made him a billionaire as a start
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by ScotMisile: 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

thanks but iam still not convinced about rochas contribution to real estate. please name the companies he has that made him a billionaire as a start
If you think the only billionaires in Nigeria are the ones you know, then it's not my fault.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by back2sender: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2019
ScotMisile:

If you think the only billionaires in Nigeria are the ones you know, then it's not my fault.
simple questions you never fit answer.
mention the names of rochas companies that made him a bilionaire ! is this too hard to answer? my people make una follow reason this oooo

1 Like

Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by ScotMisile: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

mention the names of rochas companies that made him a bilionaire ! is this too hard to answer? my people make una follow reason this oooo

I repeat, it's not my duty to Educate you, bruv! !
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by back2sender: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
ScotMisile:

I repeat, it's not my duty to Educate you, bruv! !
i need education, edakun make una help me ask this scholar to tell me the names of companies that rochas has that made him a billionaire!!!!!!
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by ScotMisile: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

i need education, edakun make una help me ask this scholar to tell me the names of companies that rochas has that made him a billionaire!!!!!!
Edakun! !!!! No wonder.... Oga forget matter. .. Close this discuss. . Tribalism don enter
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by Bekool(m): 2:00pm On Nov 01, 2019
Metrixnews:
The chancellor, Eastern Palm University, Sen. Rochas Okorocha has announced plans to offer students with excellent academic performance in JAMB automatic scholarship into various departments in the university.

Okorocha, the immediate past governor of Imo state made this known in a chat with ABN TV on Wednesday.

He emphasised that those with special cases who by unforeseen circumstances cannot afford to go to school will be considered.

The federal lawmaker while stating that his Foundation, Rochas Okorocha Foundation is in talks with JAMB to organize this scholarship described education as a critical social infrastructure to drive development.

He also announced that at the moment, Eastern Palm University is offering free education to no fewer than 720 students at various departments, saying this is a way the Foundation is offering assistance to those who cannot afford the cost of education.

Okorocha also said the aim of establishing the university is to help the Foundation actualize its mandate of training children of the poor to the university level, adding that it is more cost effective than enrolling them in universities that do not belong to the Foundation.

While announcing that benefiting students can approach the Rochas Foundation headquarters or register online, Okorocha said JAMB will play a critical role in choosing those who will access the scholarship.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/10/breaking-okorochas-university-to-offer-automatic-scholarship-to-outstanding-jambites/

Rochas stole imo blind this university was built with imo state money thank God he couldn't succeed in installing his son inlaw to continue with the massive looting.

1 Like

Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by Bekool(m): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
modelmike7:

Will you shut up. Well you are a kid who doesn't know this is one of the Billionaires in Nigeria, many many years before he even near politics at all.
All these little pikins sef.

You must have been brainwashed by rochas peanuts everyone knows that rochas was owing banks billions more than what he is even worth. If he was truly a rich man why couldn't he fund his own governorship campaign he has to depend on the contributions of ordinary imolites who saw him as a messiah not knowing he is just one of the greatest scam artist in nigeria disguising as a politician and a phylantropist.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by ScotMisile: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
back2sender:

Go do your research bruv... Me won't do that for you bruv!!!
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by KenModi(m): 1:30am On Nov 02, 2019
sujexy:

He contested against Yaradua for the ticket not Obasanjo..

In 2003, he contested for Imo Guber..

He was rather, Obj's S.A in his first term..

stop distorting facts bro

Mr. “stop distorting facts”, Rochas was Obj’s S.A in his second term not first! And by the way he contested for ANPP’s presidential nomination in 2003 against your current president.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by KenModi(m): 1:31am On Nov 02, 2019
Thisis2raw:
OK so he tried to get a presidential ticket of a party they said ruined Nigeria?
Anybody that supports Apc needs rehabilitation

You contradicted yourself here bro. And if you still think PDP and/or APC is the problem of Nigeria, you need to wake up my friend!
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by sujexy(m): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2019
KenModi:

Mr. “stop distorting facts”, Rochas was Obj’s S.A in his second term not first! And by the way he contested for ANPP’s presidential nomination in 2003 against your current president.
Mr Man Rochas never contested against Obj..
Yes, his SA to Obj was his second term, but he never, ever, ever contested against Obasanjo which was my argument Biko, nobody was talking about his stint against buhari, besides he was in Pdp in 2003, how did he double his presence in ANPP? any link to this?..He was after Governorship in 2003!!!!
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by KenModi(m): 12:34am On Nov 03, 2019
sujexy:
Mr Man Rochas never contested against Obj..
Yes, his SA to Obj was his second term, but he never, ever, ever contested against Obasanjo which was my argument Biko, nobody was talking about his stint against buhari, besides he was in Pdp in 2003, how did he double his presence in ANPP? any link to this?..He was after Governorship in 2003!!!!

@bolded......I hope you have been given an award for your emphasis, see im mouth like “never ever, ever”, like say na govt contract...smh! angry

Lastly, as for his short stint in ANPP, I can’t begin to lecture you now. Google is your friend, it would save you from disgracing yourself with this your “I too know”. Please use it and stop mentioning me.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by sujexy(m): 9:20am On Nov 03, 2019
KenModi:

@bolded......I hope you have been given an award for your emphasis, see im mouth like “never ever, ever”, like say na govt contract...smh! angry

Lastly, as for his short stint in ANPP, I can’t begin to lecture you now. Google is your friend, it would save you from disgracing yourself with this your “I too know”. Please use it and stop mentioning me.
See this one,
You quoted me when I was correcting someone who said Rochas Contested with Obj;
I was never arguing if Rochas was In ANPP ( maybe he contested guber wit it in 2003 or so)or not cos I wasn't sure.
so what exactly is your point?
You want to use me and booost you already low ego??

Am I arguing if Rochas was ever in ANPP? NO
Did Rochas ever Contest against ObJ? NO

If you can't proof the second question, pls move front and find your sand playmate, cos I am obviously not one!
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by kikake: 6:42am On Nov 04, 2019
fastseo:
I hate this man, God forgive me.

He wants to attract sympathy from the general public. I repeat all roads constructed by okorocha 8 years of governance..has been washed off.

The Eastern palm university was built with 100% imo state money. He brought an opinion to move the imo state university to his home town so as to decongest Owerri metropolis but people of Owerri refused. Okorocha knew quite well that people will resist, but he had a game plan. He continued with the structure suggesting that imo state can have two universities. Right now okorocha has claimed the school

Get the story here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/82866/okorochas-relocation-of-imo-state-university.html

The new imo stats government is trying to probe the institution and get it back to be an Anex of imo state university because it's built with 100% tax payers money.. Now okorocha the yahoo yahoo man wants to offer scholarships so as to get public sympathy...https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sunnewsonline.com/okorocha-insist-eastern-palm-varsity-jointly-owned/amp/

All the people here praising Okorocha for this scholarship talks are mugus, or yahoo yahoo people also.

A committee of govt has since stated that Eastern Palm University is 100% owned by Imo state government.

Imolites are merely waiting for gov Ihedioha to act.

Buy if Ihedioha refuses his govt recommendations to retrieve Eastern Palm University, because he doesn't want Imo state University be extended to Eastern Palm University, or name Eastern Palm University another state University, it shall cut short Ihedioha's tenure as governor of Imo state.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by kikake: 6:50am On Nov 04, 2019
nrexzy:
One of the best incentive I have heard from a politican ....

Not those offering houses, money, cars etc to bbnaija paticipants

Yahoo Yahoo dud let loose.
Re: Eastern Palm University To Offer Automatic Scholarship To Outstanding Jambites by kikake: 7:01am On Nov 04, 2019
juche:
I am really sorry for people who are not from IMO state exposing their ignorance on issues they do not know anything about. The said University was built with IMO state money and have been taken over by the present IMO state government. So which school is Rochas going to give the scholarship ? This is the way he continues to scam people. The gullible people will be here shouting up and down how he was a billionaire before. Can any of you tell us what business Rochas have done or where he worked to become a billionaire ?

Forgive their ignorance.

They never knew that a state governor is not authorized by law to build and own a university like that..
Rochas Yahoo Yahoo people - all of them .
Sonature1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

At What Level Did You Realize You Won't Be Graduating With A First Class Degree? / 50,000 To Two Lucky People / Photo: Jambites Protest In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.