Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' (17403 Views)

Peter Obi Talks About Warnings For His Safety, Advices Supporters Not To Take Un / Hushpuppi: Falana Says Abba Kyari Will Face Trial No Matter How Long It Takes / Governors Hijacking LG Funds Will Face Trial – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Bawizzo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by AjalaJ(m): 2:43pm On Oct 31, 2019
Safety is guaranteed, and detention is also guaranteed.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Thescienceprof(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
I'm looking for fairly used Gas Cylinders (50kg bottles) to buy.
I am in Ibadan. If you have and willing to sell or you know anyone willing to sell, please contact me on 08034133235, 08051501196.

As for the topic, Nobody's safety is guaranteed in Nigeria
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:44pm On Oct 31, 2019
IF Kanu returns, that will be his greatest mistake and he will live to die with that regret.....let him not return to Nigeria, This Government and President Buhari does not obey or keep to court orders.....let him be warned!

3 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Unik3030: 2:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
gaetano:

I'm going to call u out on this platform. See what I ordered and what you delivered. You are just a big a scam as Buhari. You better refund my money and close your BBQ business angry
we all know this is a lie, We all know u are trying to ridicule d guy cos he has been giving u sleepless nights as regards your steady hate for d president. try more this your attempt is dead on arrival

5 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by OnyeOgboni: 2:46pm On Oct 31, 2019
grin cheesy grin
gaetano:

I'm going to call u out on this platform. See what I ordered and what you delivered. You are just a big a scam as Buhari. You better refund my money and close your BBQ business angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Unik3030: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
itsene:
Was ekweremadu's safety guaranteed?
this nnamdi kanu is just an unintelligent n inconsiderate idiot. u support the humiliation of someone by u don't want to b humilated

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by AntiWailer: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lol.

He wan come bury his mother grin

He shout Zooo to the illiterates but knows the importance of burying his mother in the Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Qadaffi2idiamin: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
Binta is stupid. Which court? Stupid sets of judges.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by spiritedtete: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
He better not set foot into the country anymore... he will be going from remand to court for the next 10years. Lol

He jumped bail already... he won't be obliged a bail application anymore
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by mamanotinspoil3: 2:49pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ujauju34:
I love kanus bravery

Kids, this is why correct punctuation is important. I can't be the only one who saw k anus. Or am I? grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by imran147(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
If he return then his coward

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by AK481(m): 2:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
If judges are no longer safe and the only way to guarantee an individual of his safety is to lock him up in prison.

Is binta now residing in prison?

Zoo is a joke.kanu should not come back until the country can guarantee his freedom.

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by InvertedHammer: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
/
Kanu will be the biggest f00l to fly into Nigeria. It doesn't matter if the mother or father is dead.

He who fights and runs lives to fight another day. Don't be a hero to black people. They will crucify you for the enemies.

/

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Fuckthamods: 2:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
itsene:
Was ekweremadu's safety guaranteed?
Is ekweremadu from your village? angry
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Advocate500: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
SaintLucia:
May we never bury our mothers in the zoo.
when a fool comment is very easy to know
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by ObongNizz: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
If this guy is even considering coming to Nigeria in Buhari's lifetime, then he must truly have a psychotic case of freedomphobia.
Buhari no well ooo.
Just maintain your champion where you dey mbok.

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Johans1991: 3:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
The idiot know that it will be an insult for him not to come for his mother burial that is why he is scheming ways to return

3 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by prinxwizard(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2019
AntiWailer:
Lol.

He wan come bury his mother grin

He shout Zooo to the illiterates but knows the importance of burying his mother in the Zoo.
I think you're the illiterate here. He is burying his mother in Biafraland not your zoo...

3 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lakside1955:
Can you guys just tell us who's after him before?

Is he not just a normal citizen like us again

He is not normal citizen anymore.. same as Mandela.. freedom comes with a price, ask Eritrea, USSR, ask Yugoslavia, Sudan, hongkong, etc

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by fela4live: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
Ujauju34:
I love kanus bravery
Lol....somebody that ran away.

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by greggng: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
That's is why i like lawyers...the best place to place a criminal is in the prison
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by richie240: 3:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
clowns.
Llet him come and tell us how he escaped d python.
dassol.

1 Like

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Kingxway: 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Returning to Nigeria or not, Kanu is very brave and I commend his bravery. For someone to single-handedly confront federal might and gather such huge supporters. Even with high numbers of enemies and haters, his messages have gone a long way to open people's eyes to the truth and unite the people of Eastern Region (South East and South South)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by AntiWailer: 3:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
prinxwizard:

I think you're the illiterate here. He is burying his mother in Biafraland not your zoo...

grin grin grin

Ok he is welcome.

We are waiting.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by 7pages(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
if he really love himself, he should just stay off from the Burial because if Buhari get to arrest him, he will spend the remaining yrs of Buhari Tenure in prison
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by fela4live: 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
IGBOSON1:

Walahi! smiley

Dude has balls of steel! It’s someone with his strength of conviction that a country like Nigeria needs!
Ball of steel indeed. Somebody that ran away.........lol... cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Zuluhead(m): 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
gaetano:

this is a joke.
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by Donspicey: 3:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Strategy to get hold of him,..no safety in bubus go
vt..evrytin na scam
Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by rhythyson: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:
once upon a time in zoo-kwantry
was an albino that fought for his people
against a group of fox with sharp teeths and claws.
He escaped unhurt but plans to return to war...
zookwantry is carbalized tinubulized oshiomolized and politicised.
...one word is enough....
you all know the end of that sad story

Mumu you think you are making any sense abi?

Re: 'Nnamdi Kanu Will Return To Nigeria To Face Trial If His Safety Is Guaranteed' by angelEmade: 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
rhythyson:

Mumu you think you are making any sense abi?
you for ask your mama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gumi: Bandits, Herdsmen Ready To Lay Down Arms, Grant Them Amnesty / Ortom To Those Wishing Buhari Death: "Go And Confront God" / El-Rufai Arrives Akure For Colloquium Of Ajasin Foundation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.