Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,499 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour (1224 Views)

Nigerian Man Gives A Tour Of ‘five Star’ Graveyard Where He Works In Italy / A Tour Of New Afrika Shrine To See Fela Kuti's Bedroom And Belongings (video) / A Tour In The New Lagos To Ibadan Train, So Beautiful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by massmediang: 3:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
The World’s Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 Million If You’re Brave Enough to Make It Through a Tour (Video)
If you think you're brave enough to make cool N7 million with ease then checkout this story.
The owner of McKamey Manor, dubbed by many the world’s most terrifying haunted house, is promising anyone who can survive its scariest tour yet a prize of $20,000 (about N7,200,000).
Many haunted houses claim to be the most terrifying, but there’s a general consensus among cheap thrill enthusiasts that McKamey Manor is really the scariest of them all. And if its current reputation wasn’t enough, owner Russ McKamey is upping the ante by offering a prize of $20,000 to anyone brave enough to make it through a tour that can last up to 10 hours and takes participants to their physical and mental limits.

“Each guest will be mentally and physically challenged until you reach your personal breaking point, this can be an aggressive experience”the McKamey Manor website states, adding that actors are allowed to come into physical contact with participants, but they cannot return contact. The only way they can make the horror stop is by uttering the safe phrase “you really don’t want to do this”.
See details and watch video here;
https://massmediang.com/worlds-most-terrifying-haunted-house-will-pay-you-n7-million-if-youre-brave-enough-to-make-it-through-a-tour-video/

Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by okirewaju(f): 3:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hiannn

I'll pass
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Wayne4uall(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2019
I trust my 9ja ppl give dem 2million they will
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Vincad: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2019
As long as I know it is not real, nothing dey happen

5 Likes

Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Laserman: 3:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Nothing dey happen... Simply give me the address

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by popsy2(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
I would take a stroll through it unfazed.
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by davillian(m): 7:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
They should just let me know that nothing would kill me there and I will pass with a pack of B&H.
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by wiseworld: 10:25pm On Nov 03, 2019
I pity you,you will still think is still a joke when a chain saw cut your leg off and your ball,you think they are fool to offer such amount for the winner Mtchew
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Ken24(m): 10:13pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bro how can I join up in the contest, it's gonna be fun
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2019
Take this announcement to Africa and see a rush that will surpass BBN audition.
Haunted house my black ass. grin
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by Hintona(f): 12:14am On Nov 05, 2019
So what are they gaining from it?

Why would they dash you #7mil like that seeing that it's "fake"
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by nams77: 4:16am On Nov 05, 2019
Sha person no go die abi?
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by clefstone(m): 12:23pm On Nov 05, 2019
is it as haunted as Buhari's Nigeria?
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by CaptainStephen(m): 1:04pm On Nov 05, 2019
Oya lets go there grin
Re: Most Terrifying Haunted House Will Pay You N7 M If You Make It Through A Tour by landnewf: 6:53pm On Nov 05, 2019
then

(1) (Reply)

Video : Road Trip Across Namibia / Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? / Please I Need Genuine Information To Travel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.