Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,736 members, 7,831,342 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? (1195 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / To Save Nigeria, Migration Is Necessary. � / How To Get Your International Passport In 5 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by grandee4u(m): 3:25pm On Jun 01, 2021
Good Afternoon Nairalanders and A Blissful New Month To Us, All.
I have this female friend f mine that wants to make changes in Her International Passport. Is it possible for her to make such changes?? and if yes, how long and how much will it cost...
Cogent and urgent Response is highly solicited.

Thanks.
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by kofoworolad2(m): 4:51pm On Jun 01, 2021
It is possible but time consuming and expensive
I did mine last year
Mine was my DOB sha and it cost me 150k there about
So I guess it depends on what you are changing
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by olamide0147: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2021
kofoworolad2:
I did mine last year
Did you go with your old passport to make the changes ?
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by kofoworolad2(m): 6:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
olamide0147:

Did you go with your old passport to make the changes ?

Yes I did but it was returned after the new one came out
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by grandee4u(m): 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
Are you sure of this
Adding middle Name....But is quite on the high side oooo. The money she spent initially was not upto 30 thousand then .....she did it in Gwagwalada Abuja.

Thanks
kofoworolad2:
I did mine last year
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by kofoworolad2(m): 9:50pm On Jun 01, 2021
grandee4u:
Are you sure of this
Adding middle Name....But is quite on the high side oooo. The money she spent initially was not upto 30 thousand then .....she did it in Gwagwalada Abuja.

Thanks

Yh that was the amount I did mine
Yh it was in Head quarter Abuja and can only be done there
I guess change of name isn’t as expensive as DOB
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by Butterflysio: 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2021
Hi guys,I am in same boat ... there's an error in my date of birth on my international passport...
The thing now is that I have not collected the passport yet from the passport office, but an insider that I know snapped it to me and I was able to detect the Error, it's really a serious case because I will be needing it ASAP
Please what can I do about this
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by kofoworolad2(m): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2021
Butterflysio:
Hi guys,I am in same boat ... there's an error in my date of birth on my international passport...
The thing now is that I have not collected the passport yet from the passport office, but an insider that I know snapped it to me and I was able to detect the Error, it's really a serious case because I will be needing it ASAP
Please what can I do about this

you have to go to head office Abuja to get it changed
go with your nimc and every other documents carrying your real age
it will cost you though
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by Butterflysio: 3:28am On Jun 04, 2021
kofoworolad2:

it will cost you though

Thanks
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by rawe45: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2021
kofoworolad2:

it will cost you though

How long did the processing take when you did yours?.. Someone told me 6 weeks but I don't want to believe it
Re: Migration: Is It Possible To Make Changes In Your International Passport?? by kofoworolad2(m): 1:38pm On Aug 09, 2021
rawe45:

How long did the processing take when you did yours?.. Someone told me 6 weeks but I don't want to believe it

it took 2months before i was able to collect it

but I heard there is a new policy so it might be 6weeks

(1) (Reply)

Accident This Early Hours That Killed 5 Persons / 33 Visa-free Countries Nigerian Passport Holders Can Visit / Nigerian Hotels Improving Their Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.