Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,018 members, 7,863,681 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness (689 Views)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / Recent Miracle In Egypt ! / The Greatest Miracle In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness by Joagbaje(m): 8:07am On Nov 13, 2010
Isaiah 43:2
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee

Someone asked, “I thought the Christian life is that of blessings, victory and success; why then am I going through so many challenges in my life?” Indeed, Christianity is a glorious life of blessings, victory and prosperity, but that doesn’t mean you won’t face challenges. However, those challenges are not meant to destroy you; they are actually bread for you. They’re launch-pads for your promotion.

The Bible didn’t say you won’t go through the waters, but that when you do, you will not drown. Also, it didn’t say you’ll not go through fire, but that when you do, you’ll not be burned. The scriptures show us proof of this. Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego had refused to bow to the image of gold set up by King Nebuchadnezzar, and were therefore thrown into the fiery furnace (Daniel 3:12). But they got a miracle in the midst of the fire.

The Bible tells us that the bonds with which they were tied burned off. The soldiers that threw them into the fire died instantly due to the intensity of the fire, yet Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego were unhurt. Why? The Lord was with them in the fire, and gave them a miracle right inside the fire.

So it doesn’t matter the challenges you might be facing right now, rejoice ever more, for right in the midst of that seeming impossible situation is your miracle! The Bible says to count it joy:

James 1:2
“…count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations”

There’s a testimony for you today; there’s a miracle for you as you celebrate the Lord and His Word, and the victory He’s brought you into. Don’t focus on the challenges; instead, see and talk your victory.

Let the victory song resound from your lips as you give glory to the Lord;

2 Corinthians 4:6
for He commands light to shine out of darkness

Irrespective of the darkness – that difficult or challenging situation you may be facing right now – there’s a miracle for you; receive it.

-Pastor chris
Re: Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2010
2 Corinthians 4:6
for He commands light to shine out of darkness

I have always posited that darkness existed before light (nothing before something) maybe not from a Biblical Perspective, but with this verse I know i have got the Biblical angle covered. Thanks cheesy
Re: Miracle In The Midst Of Darkness by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2010
My man and I have been seeing shege since june this year but God has been faithful
Yesterday was the worst blow with them accusing him of what he didn't do,plus threatening to take his name to a native doctor to curse etc
I said they should go cos God is alive and he will protect the innocent,
But he's been through sooooo much this year and this one added on is just unbearable
We will still keep holding on and asking God to do what he will,i know he does not sleep and he's seeing all this
Glory to his name.
Please just keep us in prayers for God's vindication and help for us through this great trial.

(1) (Reply)

"don't Tell Anyone" What Do You Think?. / Short Cut To Achieving Your Goals And Dreams In Life. / 10 Questions From An Imam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.