Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,041 members, 7,835,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation (20230 Views)

Falana Sues Central Bank Over Alleged Dollarisation Of Nigerian Economy / Operation Positive Identification: Falana Sues Army, Buratai, Attorney-general / Killing Of Policemen: Police Slams Army. Asks, "Where Is Arrested Kidnapper?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I was surprised when I viewed your profile to check those people you are checkmating their madness and saw one clown that cloned my moniker.. Oilpussy.. He used 0(zero) in place of O in the cloning

Smh

lol that one is permanently resting in peace
i made sure to that

one thing about this is that
if you enter that my list hehehehehehe only Allah can save you
there are hundreds of them but many are in permanent sleep so i decided to select the active ones but still 90% of them are either permanent or very long time sleep wink

my new recruits helinues is finding it hard to adjust
is trying sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by DennisEche(m): 9:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
helinues:
We don't even know what to believe.

Is the operation still on or not nationwide?
No o, zombies eyes go clear, what has the Army got to do with internal and civil issues ? By the time aboki is done with Nigeria everyone go get sense.
Least I forgot, I like you small compare to other zombies, you de talk true small
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by nairalanduseles: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Is now Obvious falana is a useless and nonsense lawyer.

He was not able to perfect his client (Sowore) bail condition and now ran to sue another organization.

What kind of useless lawyer is this?

He talks a lot but can't win any case let alone perfect bail conditions.

Anyway for his little mind he is a sophisticated lawyer

Ur generations are fools
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
ejimatic:
. I read it and I agree with him It is only the police that can be used especially when there is no insurrection necessitating the use of soldiers. As I said above I have reservations for the use of the police alone and the use of the soldiers alone for the exercise.... That is why I prefer combination of them together so as to check one another excesses. ...Soldiers. police and the NDSC at each post.The check must be organised and well coordinated. Show me your identity card does not affect human right if it is well executed. It is done on the western world too without intimidation.

Since u are saying that d exercise should b a combined operation involving d police and d military, then u didn't read d provisions of d constitution that falana quoted
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by tomju(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2019
That is a very irreponsible thing to say my guy. His records surpasses a lot of people in your family. Just don't let his children read your post otherwise na beatings you go collect. How can an illterate call a SAN useless?
Do you even know what the constitution say about when the Army can be deployed? Do you know why the Army should not do that job? Do you know the difference betwween civil and criminal law? ....You see why you are illiterate? Your comments tell it all. Garbage! That is what you wrote.
MelesZenawi:

He was not able to perfect his client (Sowore) bail condition and now ran to sue another organization.

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by oilPUSSY(f): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
lol that one is permanently resting in peace
i made sure to that

one thing about this is that
if you enter that my list hehehehehehe only Allah can save you
there are hundreds of them but many are in permanent sleep so i decided to select the active ones but still 90% of them are either permanent or very long time sleep wink

my new recruits helinues is finding hard to adjust
is trying sha

I knew you must have tamed him when I viewed his profile and saw that all his comments have been deleted.. cheesy
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by xperiencelove(m): 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
You always sounds mentally derailed. Also I believe you are a kid and you didn't witness the military regimes
MelesZenawi:

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by EkwensuAmosu1: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
oilPUSSY:

I knew you must have tamed him when I viewed his profile and saw that all his comments have been deleted.. cheesy
my job is to fix all troll and show them the errors of their useless ways
helinues and the rest comes to my mind

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
tomju:
That is a very irreponsible thing to say my guy. His records surpasses a lot of people in your family. Just don't let his children read your post otherwise na beatings you go collect. How can an illterate call a SAN useless?
Do you even know what the constitution say about when they Army can be deployed? Do you know why the Army should not do that job? Do you know the difference betwween civil and criminal law? ....You see why you are illiterate? Your comments tell it all. Garbage! That is what you wrote.

Nonsense and Buhari.

next.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
ibkonekt:
The most important thing is that out of all the 200 million people in nigeria, femi falana is the only one that actually tries and actually does something...every other person just cries and wails...nigeria can never get better..the people are too weak and their mindset have been demolished...their humanity slain....there was a country

The last person that tried to stand up for the ordinary Nigerian is languishing in jail as we speak.

That's not even the most painful part. Those he was fighting for are the ones now insulting and cursing him.

Read the response on this thread and note the number of people that will come and insult Falana, like the jerk directly above this post.

Nigerians are in love with their pains and suffering. It's all they have, it's all they know. Fighting for them is a mistake.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by onmyowncj: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2019
lilbest4:
Lol
I love Buhari abeg
We're all cowards this is the best way to treat people like us. Una never see anything
Infact we must all register with our new Muslim name.
I'm now Al bubaka Hakimi
u really understand what this ppl are cooking I wish something will be done to quench the fire so that 1967-1970 will not repeat itself in the Jewish Nazi pattern
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

You must be composing this bunkum from a jungle...did I hear you say falana is useless and can't win any case ? Your head must be paining you. You need paracetamol. That's one of the best lawyers in africa today. Google the cases he has won in the past. Sowore bail condition isn't falana's headache. Ask your tyranic leader, Buhari for the reason behind sowore's continued detention, elzakzaky and sambo dasuki too. When he says things in support of the federal govt, you clap for him but when he does otherwise,he becomes your enemy. He's the only unbiased human rights lawyer we have today. Military should focus on sambisa and the restive north where boko boys are on rampage and killing our gallant soldiers like fowl, and not going up and down to disturb the peace of innocent Nigerians who are doing their normal business. We are not in a military era and Buhari needs to understand this.

People like you are the main reasons this country is in this state...seeing blue but calling it brown. Shiooo

1 Like

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by ejimatic: 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
lexy2014:

Since u are saying that d exercise should b a combined operation involving d police and d military, then u didn't read d provisions of d constitution that falana quoted
Falana said no need of including soldiers.....In my opinion police will make a mess of it.That is why my advice is NSDC police and some soldiers can be combined to check the money making police in Nigeria and the over zealous soldiers in the country.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2019
ejimatic:
Falana said no need of including soldiers.....In my opinion police will make a mess of it.That is why my advice is NSDC police and some soldiers can be combined to check the money making police in Nigeria and the over zealous soldiers in the country.

4d fact that u still think soldiers can participate in such an operation, clearly shows that u didn't read d provisions of d constitution as quoted by femi falana
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by ejimatic: 9:25pm On Oct 31, 2019
lexy2014:

4d fact that u still think soldiers can participate in such an operation, clearly shows that u didn't read d provisions of d constitution as quoted by femi falana
. inclusion of the soldiers is my own opinion so as to check the excesses of the police. The police and the soldiers will check each other
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by lexy2014: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
ejimatic:
. inclusion of the soldiers is my own opinion so as to check the excesses of the police. The police and the soldiers will check each other

It clearly shows that u didn't read d provisions of d constitution as quoted by femi falana
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 31, 2019
Outside this country citizens and aliens are required to carry IDs, it’s a good plan but they need legislative backing to drive it home/enforce it.

Let the National Assembly do the needful to support the army.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Richyicon(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Some old age comes with foolishness
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by kolarboi83: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is what NA said about the OPI news

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by kinguwem: 10:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
My concern with this operation is the likely undue harassment of drivers & travellers on the highway; payment of illegal toll fees & wasting of time.
On the other hand, most of the illegal immigrants causing havoc are not difficult to identify. Some cannot speak any Nigerian language fluently. Unfortunately, some of them are moving freely in several parts of the country without anybody accosting them.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by tiziano(m): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
[quote author=MelesZenawi post=83632637]Is now Obvious falana is a useless and nonsense lawyer.

Anyway for his little mind he is a sophisticated lawyer [/quote/] next time, before you come to nairaland make sure your brain and your hand are in good terms. I also recommend you read "you have a brain" a book by Ben Carson. You really need it.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Tulsaguy: 10:34pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Unfortunate mofo.... Your father will be a gateman in falana's chamber....

In case all the elders in ur family are dead.... don't you have their pictures on the wall. .. idiot
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by tiziano(m): 10:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

next time, before you come to nairaland make sure your brain and your hands are in good terms. I also recommend you read "you have a brain" a book by Ben Carson. You really need it.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Gwizatasie: 11:05pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

One of the best
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by eguarojeona: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Falana I know...even falz I know.Who are you?
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by maxkoko(m): 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2019
Fake by God's grace Amen.

Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by Jaylord12(m): 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
EkwensuAmosu1:
[s][/s]
Balderdash and claptrap

his job is to sue and win cases but it's the job of terrorist buhari to respect court orders

Nice one
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by TheStarsAlign: 12:16am On Nov 01, 2019
ibkonekt:
The most important thing is that out of all the 200 million people in nigeria, femi falana is the only one that actually tries and actually does something...every other person just cries and wails...nigeria can never get better..the people are too weak and their mindset have been demolished...their humanity slain....there was a country

May God bless you whoever you are. The truth is many don't know it's a strategy by this evil regime to perpetually keep fear in the hearts of the people and keep them subdued. The primary reason can only be because they are carrying a burden of illegitimacy (the feeling of not being accepted) and it's difficult finding peace. Just think about it.

Imagine, sending military people into peaceful cities where many are illiterates without gainful employment and even IDs. Only an irredeemable fool from Devil's Hell would support this. Don't be surprised when they start checking people's phones too. If only they can use half of this energy against BH boys.

The wicked flee when no one pursues - Proverbs 28:1
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by VicM6: 12:24am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

you better go collect ur little brain back from bubu. i pity u
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by luluman: 1:47am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

And you think you have not lost your focus in life to have spoken like this? what a shame.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by McTobe(m): 3:17am On Nov 01, 2019
At least, he spoke out. He is an active citizen.Let one third of our elites speak up like him and act .
quizpaid:
I don't see any good outcome of all the previous file this man has been filed.
Re: Falana Sues Army, Asks Court To Stop Positive Identification Operation by sonofanarchy(m): 3:50am On Nov 01, 2019
MelesZenawi:

dumb fellow. Endeavour to read before typing with that leprosy infected fingers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Social Media Bill Scales Second Reading In Senate / Outrage In Police Over Lopsided Promotions •SE & SS Officers Send SOS / Abuja-Lokoja Road Blocked By Villagers Protesting Against Army Over Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.