Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween (4077 Views)

Drake Dresses Up As His Own Father Dennis Graham For Halloween / John Witherspoon Is Dead / Desmond Elliot Dresses Up As Father Christmas, Visits His Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by janefblog: 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2019
Reality star, Kim Kardashian definitely has a sense of humor as she proved on Thursday.

The budding law student, who is studying to take the bar in California, dressed up as seemingly air-headed but actually very smart Elle Woods from the film Legally Blonde. The character was played by Reese Witherspoon in two films, and there will soon to be a third.

The mother-of-four siren looked fetching in her blonde wig with her low cut pink dress. She also slipped into a green bikini, which Elle did in the movie as well.
The 39-year-old went all out for her bombshell blonde look.

Not only did the raven haired beauty slip on a long blonde wig, but she added rose-tinted glasses and deep pink lipstick to match her plunging slip dress.
The Keeping Up With The Kardashians star also flashed French nails.

And she carried a pink feather pen while adding a silver Tiffany & Co heart necklace and bracelets.

More photos................https://janefblog.com/10128-2kim-kardashian-dresses-up-as-reese-witherspoons-character-for-halloween/

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by subtlemee(f): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
I love her because she has tried in keeping her marriage

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Passionate888: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
Pretty Woman
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by RoyalBlu(f): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2019
The beautiful woman that set off a trend...

If you know, you know wink
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by generationz(f): 12:29am On Nov 01, 2019
Lol and the daughter dressed as the devil.

Mutleylaff and Jesusjnr come and see your mentor's child o. grin grin grin

At a very critical point in her fathers life when he became "born again."

These people are steady making fun of y'alls gullibility. grin grin grin

The next thing when Kanye is running for presidency is for hungry white pastors to go and lay hands on his head like they did for Trump saying Trump is God's appointed.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:
Lol and the daughter dressed as the devil.

Mutleylaff and Jesusjnr come and see your mentor's child o. grin grin grin

At a very critical point in her fathers life when he became "born again."

These people are steady making fun of y'alls gullibility. grin grin grin

The next thing when Kanye is running for presidency is for hungry white pastors to go and lay hands on his head like they did for Trump saying Trump is God's appointed.
Lol!

It was better you had kept your mouth shut so that you would have kept the extent of your spiritual ignorance and blindness secret.

You judge a man by the actions of his spouse and his child?

So you would have judged Job who was perfect in the sight of God by the actions of his spouse and children?

Job 2:9 (KJV)

9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

Job 1:5 (KJV)

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

So you would have judged Samuel a true prophet of God by the actions of his children?

1 Samuel 8:5 (KJV)

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

If so, may you not have a spouse and children who walk contrary to the way of God, so that you'd not be judged by their actions and not not yours. Amen!

For your information Kanye and his wife had clashed severally because of his conservative views such as his make-up ban on his daughter until she was a teenager.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7637021/Kim-Kardashians-daughter-North-wears-red-lipstick-devil-costume-despite-Kanyes-makeup-ban.html

But I can understand coming from someone whose mentor could possibly conjure out such a heresy concerning Job out of nothing.

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by generationz(f): 6:36am On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

It was better you had kept your mouth shut so that you would have kept the extent of your spiritual ignorance and blindness secret.

So you would have judged Job who was perfect in the sight of God by the actions of his spouse and children?

9 Then said his wife unto him, Dost thou still retain thine integrity? curse God, and die.

5 And it was so, when the days of their feasting were gone about, that Job sent and sanctified them, and rose up early in the morning, and offered burnt offerings according to the number of them all: for Job said, It may be that my sons have sinned, and cursed God in their hearts. Thus did Job continually.

So you would have judged Samuel a true prophet of God by the actions of his children?

5 And said unto him, Behold, thou art old, and thy sons walk not in thy ways: now make us a king to judge us like all the nations.

If so, may you not have a spouse and children who walk contrary to the way of God, so that you'd not be judged by their actions and not not yours. Amen!

For your information Kanye and his wife had clashed severally because of his conservative views such as his make-up ban on his daughter until she was a teenager.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7637021/Kim-Kardashians-daughter-North-wears-red-lipstick-devil-costume-despite-Kanyes-makeup-ban.html

But I can understand coming from someone whose mentor could possibly conjure out such a heresy concerning Job out of nothing.

Continue making a fool of your self. They are sitting and watching you people lap up this thing like Bobo Juice.

A man who has no control over his own home is what?

There is a difference between the little girl wearing lipstick and dressing as the full blown devil.

Let sit back continue to wait has Kanye puts all of you to shame. grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by KingLennon(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

You need a Red pill....

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

Continue making a fool of your self. They are sitting and watching you people lap up this thing like Bobo Juice.

A man who has no control over his own home is what?

There is a difference between the little girl wearing lipstick and dressing as the full blown devil.

Let sit back continue to wait has Kanye puts all of you to shame. grin grin
As for the bolded, you mean men like Job and Samuel?

So they are what?

Of course you're so blind that you can't see the daughter put on lipstick despite the make-up ban the dad placed on her, to show that her dressing had to with her dad, but her mum and her own choice.

But continue judging people not by their own choices but by the choices their spouses and children make, because to you righteous men in God's sight, like Job and Samuel would be called infidels, right?

But know for a certain that the basis you use to judge men, that you shall also be judged.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
KingLennon:

You need a Red pill....
You need to the red blood of Jesus to cleanse you of your sins.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by generationz(f): 8:21am On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
As for the bolded, you mean men like Job and Samuel?

So they are what?

Of course you're so blind that you can't see the daughter put on lipstick despite the make-up ban the dad placed on her, to show that her dressing had to with her dad, but her mum and her own choice.

But continue judging people not by their own choices but by the choices their spouses and children make, because to you righteous men in God's sight, like Job and Samuel would be called infidels, right?

But know for a certain that the basis you use to judge men, that you shall also be judged.

You didn't add the photo shoot you always add at the end of your lies? Abi you don tire grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

You didn't add the photo shoot you always add at the end of your lies? Abi you don tire grin grin
Lol!

Na there e dey pain you?

I have not finished with your mentions yet, so wait till I'm through before you start imagining things.

By the way, I don't always add that proof of your mammon-worshipping mentor's heresy, except I deem it necessary.

It's for that reason that I may not have to open a special thread to debunk it.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by generationz(f): 8:43am On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Na there e dey pain you?

I have not finished with your mentions yet, so wait till I'm through before you start imagining things.

By the way, I don't always add that proof of your mammon-worshipping mentor's heresy, except I deem it necessary.

It's for that reason that I may not have to open a special thread to debunk it.

You still didn't add it again.

I'm in pains. grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

You still didn't add it again.

I'm in pains. grin grin grin
Yeah!

Don't repent of your mammon worshipping and you would know the true the bolded!

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Meanwhile, check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/5403149/benny-hinn-repents-prosperity-gospel/3#83647051
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by generationz(f): 9:35am On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

Don't repent of your mammon worshipping and you would know the true the bolded!

Luke 16:9 (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; that, when ye fail, they may receive you into everlasting habitations.

Meanwhile, check this out: https://www.nairaland.com/5403149/benny-hinn-repents-prosperity-gospel/3#83647051

How long will you keep up with this charade Jesusjnr. Everyone on nairaland knows you are a fraud

Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 01, 2019
generationz:

How long will you keep up with this charade Jesusjnr. Everyone on nairaland knows you are a fraud
Lol!

By everyone, do you mean everyone who is spiritually blind and ignorant mammonic worshippers like you?

Certainly not, all are blind as the likes of you, even though you're in the majority, and you can check go through my threads to confirm that.

However, I do not seek the praise of men, but that which comes from above, for even many in the days of Jesus thought He was a fraud when He was calling out the mammon worshippers of His day, so I wouldn't be surprised if y'all would do same to Him, if He were here as y'all are doing to me for doing same.

By the way, that person who said that concerning me, was an atheist that God used me to convert here in Nairaland, who is going through some process.

Therefore there's a lot going on behind the scenes which you don't know about, but I can't reveal it because I feel responsible, because I being warned that she wasn't ready to come out yet by the Spirit in me, but I didn't listen.

So for that reason, I have to pay for not following the warnings by swallowing whatever she does, hoping God would bail me out Himself of the mess I put myself into.

But feel free to be deceived that it's is what it appears to be.
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by KingLennon(m): 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
jesusjnr:
You need to the red blood of Jesus to cleanse you of your sins.
Speak for yourself....
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2019
KingLennon:

Speak for yourself....
Speak to yourself...
Re: Kim Kardashian Dresses Up As Reese Witherspoon's Character For Halloween by landnewf: 2:39am On Nov 06, 2019
you'll

(1) (Reply)

Which Kind Player Be This? Nigerians React After Davido Smoke On Football Pitch. / Uche Ogbodo Explained That Her Babydaddy Is Not A Teenager, He Is In His 20's / Burna Boy Repair And Repaint His Crashed Ferrari, Now Looks Like Brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.