Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope (48408 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by TrendingGist: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2019
Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele has just released some photos of himself in a rare picture pose with his triplets and we love them!

The photo has since got fans drooling after it hit Instagram in the wee hours of today.

The 51 year old Tungba gospel star, welcomed the triplets, two boys and a girl with his wife, Temitope in July, in a hospital in Maryland, United States of America.

Yinka Ayefele’s marriage was childless for 25 years before the arrival of the set of triplets.

According to the artiste, who had an accident that resulted in a wheelchair confinement 22 years ago, there was no child in his marriage to Titilope and he never had any outside wedlock.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/more-photos-of-yinka-ayefele-his-wife-and-their-triplets

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by TrendingGist: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2019

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:07pm On Oct 31, 2019
Am happy you finally a father, I pray you will not wip over any of them, if u are in need of any of our cleaning services,check my signature

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by 0gaGist: 4:19am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by mogboyelade(f): 4:29am On Nov 01, 2019
This is a perfect example of God's time.............

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Bola146(f): 6:09am On Nov 01, 2019
shocked shocked God is just good all the time.. l love this

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by GisterBlogger: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Vivonose: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
Beautiful,I remember that time people said he couldn't father any child,cos of his condition
Nothing is impossible with God

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by FamousMonk: 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
I am strongly of the unequivocal opinion that the human penis should be declared a legal and sovereign entity that can sue and be sued by the National Assembly.
The human penis has an independent mind and even when its owner doesn't want to shag, the penis defies its owner and does as it pleases.
Later the blame is heaped on an innocent person. The preeq owner bears the brunt even though he had and always has no control over the philandering demeanor of his preeq.
This is a very important problem I think the National Assembly under the auspices of President Mohammadu Buhari should tackle.
Many men have been jailed, abused, maligned, vilified, ostracized, and made pariahs over what they didnt do while the culprit and perpetrator of the heinous acts of fuckery is never apprehended or questioned and thus, always goes free with so much impunity.
Henceforth, nobody should blame me for my preeq's misgivings. As from today, I cease to take the fall for what I never did. I am young and innocent. Blame the preeq.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by seunlayi(m): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
I m going to say a big thank you to the wife for standing with him all these while also a biiiiiig thank you to the advancement of tech. Many people have broken homes, many dead, etc before this tech advancement.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 12:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
And the wife stood by him...

If it was a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by ShawtCake(f): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
IVF, God bless you!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by demolinka(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
Èyin temi bawo Ni o, sewa lelelele lele lelele sewa!!!! cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by PastorConnect(m): 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2019
lovely family

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by tfash96(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Some idiots go still dey why dem bleach o

I dey wonder if modern camera/phone don reach their village where dem dey stay

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by seunlayi(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Thanks to Tech

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by t12tosin: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
TGbatG
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Ggand23: 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cute
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Renhuub: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
FamousMonk:
I am strongly of the unequivocal opinion that the human penis should be declared a legal and sovereign entity that can sue and be sued by the National Assembly.
The human penis has an independent mind and even when its owner doesn't want to shag, the penis defies its owner and does as it pleases.
Later the blame is heaped on an innocent person. The preeq owner bears the brunt even though he had and always has no control over the philandering demeanor of his preeq.
This is a very important problem I think the National Assembly under the auspices of President Mohammadu Buhari should tackle.
Many men have been jailed, abused, maligned, vilified, ostracized, and made pariahs over what they didnt do while the culprit and perpetrator of the heinous acts of fuckery is never apprehended or questioned and thus, always goes free with so much impunity.
Henceforth, nobody should blame me for my preeq's misgivings. As from today, I cease to take the fall for what I never did. I am young and innocent. Blame the preeq.

Crazy grin

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by 1x2x3: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:
And the wife stood by him...

If is a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village

You didn't make any sense. That man could have married another wife as well. As long as money is available there are always willing women.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Renhuub: 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
Fertility pills more often than not results in multiple births.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by PearlStreet(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
FamousMonk:
[/s]

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by iammo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
what would we do without technology and science

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
1x2x3:

You didn't make any sense. That man could have married another wife as well. As long as money is available there are always willing women.

You didn't too

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by DaddyMorenike: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
FamousMonk:
Eiyaa , your medications don finish

6 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Gideoniteprime4: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
FRESH wink
stay well let me take my own pic

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Wikizobia: 12:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
shocked
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Antoeni(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice one, But Ayefele still Need to Carry out Proper DNA Test.
Women are Terrible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by seunlayi(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
What a way world of Sci $ tech. You can even select the number of children your want at once

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by landforeast(m): 12:53pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congrats to the couple
God never leaves his own, at the appointed time he will make a way where there is no way.
My prayer for all the barren women is that they will take in before this year runs Out
Amen
MEANWHILE
PLOTS OF LAND FOR SALE AT CEDARWOOD COURT ESTATE
DESCRIPTION: Cedar Wood Courts is a home far away from home; it is an exclusive estate with first class and modern day facilities. Proximity is superb, accessibility is exceptional. It is already tarred by the government, 24hours security patrol.

LOCATION: Cedar Wood Courts is located in a gated Estate called Hope View Estate, Sangoted Eti-Osa LGA.

LAND MARK: Cedar Wood Courts is surrounded by Gated Estates

PROXIMITY: Cedar wood Courts is just 8 minutes drive away from VGC, 5 mins drive from Royal Gardens Ajah Bridge, 3 minute drive from Abraham adesanya estate. 2 minutes drive before Shoprite.

TOPOLOGY: Cedar wood Courts is a complete dry land, favorable soil condition and terrain.

DOCUMENT TITLE: Cedar wood Courts is completely free from all government acquisition; it has a registered survey, deed of assignment, government approved layout, and government approved excision.

COORDINATES: 716381.400m N, 569326.927m E.

PLOT SIZE: The plot size is 600SQM.

PROMOTIONAL PRICE: Cedar wood Courts is selling for 15,000,000:00 on outright purchase (3MONTHS).

12 MONTHS INSTALLMENT is 18,000,000:00 initial down payment of 1,000,000:00 spread the balance 17,000,000,:00 through 12months that is 1,416,667:00 monthly.

ALLOCATION DETAILS: You get allocated instantly, immediately after complete payment.

WHAT TO GET AFTER PURCHASE: You get a payment receipt, payment notification letter and contract of sale document on complete payment, while you get a payment receipt and letter of acknowledgement on installment payment.

GUARANTEED BENEFITS: well secured gated estate, excellent master plan layout, immediate allocation, quick return on investment e.t.c

RETURNS ON INVESTMENT: You have a guarantee of over 80% returns on investment.
For More Information call or whatsapp the Number in the Signature below

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Regina Askia Shares The Questions US Immigration Asked Her / Wizkid Releases 'Fever' After Teebillz Said He Can’t Cross His Part With Tiwa / How Aki & Pawpaw Were Embarrassed In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.