Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope (48453 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 2:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
madridsta007:

grin grin

I am serious and close your teeth joor
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by DennisEche(m): 2:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Babyboo2020:
This is cute, God remember me this year o
Amen to your prayers, before the year end you shall miss ur monthly visitor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2019
FamousMonk:
I am strongly of the unequivocal opinion that the human penis should be declared a legal and sovereign entity that can sue and be sued by the National Assembly.
The human penis has an independent mind and even when its owner doesn't want to shag, the penis defies its owner and does as it pleases.
Later the blame is heaped on an innocent person. The preeq owner bears the brunt even though he had and always has no control over the philandering demeanor of his preeq.
This is a very important problem I think the National Assembly under the auspices of President Mohammadu Buhari should tackle.
Many men have been jailed, abused, maligned, vilified, ostracized, and made pariahs over what they didnt do while the culprit and perpetrator of the heinous acts of fuckery is never apprehended or questioned and thus, always goes free with so much impunity.
Henceforth, nobody should blame me for my preeq's misgivings. As from today, I cease to take the fall for what I never did. I am young and innocent. Blame the preeq.
U need help asap Lovely family
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Jammy28(m): 2:46pm On Nov 01, 2019
FamousMonk:
I am strongly of the unequivocal opinion that the human penis should be declared a legal and sovereign entity that can sue and be sued by the National Assembly.
The human penis has an independent mind and even when its owner doesn't want to shag, the penis defies its owner and does as it pleases.
Later the blame is heaped on an innocent person. The preeq owner bears the brunt even though he had and always has no control over the philandering demeanor of his preeq.
This is a very important problem I think the National Assembly under the auspices of President Mohammadu Buhari should tackle.
Many men have been jailed, abused, maligned, vilified, ostracized, and made pariahs over what they didnt do while the culprit and perpetrator of the heinous acts of fuckery is never apprehended or questioned and thus, always goes free with so much impunity.
Henceforth, nobody should blame me for my preeq's misgivings. As from today, I cease to take the fall for what I never did. I am young and innocent. Blame the preeq.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I no fit laugh o. No be you carry the thing waka go where e go commit ni?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by akdjr(m): 2:48pm On Nov 01, 2019
My respect for medical practitioners is second to none.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by tfash96(m): 3:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bunny19:
Unfortunately u are d only one who asked that question so obviously u are the IDIOT!!
You are cursed
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Ryabcool(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:
And the wife stood by him...

If it was a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village
it is said that his wife fled when he became paralyzed and came back begging after he blew up with Aspiration

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Stallion44: 4:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Cute family
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Samstrong12(m): 4:11pm On Nov 01, 2019
Gorgeous ���
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Ayomarcel(m): 4:27pm On Nov 01, 2019
Everyone deserves this kind of miracle and happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Shalommy(f): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
The kids are cute.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Dchaer(m): 5:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
You remind me of my father who once told me “Are you even certain that my own father 50 children are legitimate” and I made up my mind that indeed DNA test is very necessary as it’s saves one the headache of fathering bastards from desperate women
Antoeni:
Nice one, But Ayefele still Need to Carry out Proper DNA Test.
Women are Terrible
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Vikky014(f): 6:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
Antoeni:
Nice one, But Ayefele still Need to Carry out Proper DNA Test.
Women are Terrible
Go and carry it out nah. mtcheew
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Bunny19: 6:41pm On Nov 01, 2019
tfaysh96:
You are cursed
It's ur generation that is cursed!
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by banty: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2019
Where is kween, bros?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by thinkmoney(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
TrendingGist:
Gospel singer, Yinka Ayefele has just released some photos of himself in a rare picture pose with his triplets and we love them!

The photo has since got fans drooling after it hit Instagram in the wee hours of today.

The 51 year old Tungba gospel star, welcomed the triplets, two boys and a girl with his wife, Temitope in July, in a hospital in Maryland, United States of America.

Yinka Ayefele’s marriage was childless for 25 years before the arrival of the set of triplets.

According to the artiste, who had an accident that resulted in a wheelchair confinement 22 years ago, there was no child in his marriage to Titilope and he never had any outside wedlock.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/more-photos-of-yinka-ayefele-his-wife-and-their-triplets
I credit his wife. she is as proven to be loyal and a support.
for education sake though and academic exercise; I deduce the triplet is one strong proof that he can't really copulate with his wife. This children most likely have been gotten only through artificial insemination or culturing (IVF). This procedure often ends multiple babies

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Kakamorufu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2019
I thought he had one boy b4 back then
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by CACjide: 9:44pm On Nov 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Really? From this wife or another?
I'm not very sure of that but "I think" he has only one wife.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Teejay13(m): 6:22am On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations to him.God is wonderful.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 02, 2019
fatymore:
And the wife stood by him...

If it was a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village

It's a lie, black Men don't cheat
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

It's a lie, black Men don't cheat
go and sleep
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 02, 2019
fatymore:
go and sleep
You can book a 5 star hotel for us, no problem.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
truthsayer009:

You can book a 5 star hotel for us, no problem.
lol
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by landnewf: 8:37am On Nov 06, 2019
Good
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by toplinetrtrend: 5:27am On Jan 20, 2020
mogboyelade:
This is a perfect example of God's time.............

No, it's a perfect example of Assisted Pregnancy.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by mogboyelade(f): 2:37pm On Jan 20, 2020
toplinetrtrend:

No, it's a perfect example of Assisted Pregnancy.
some have been trying it without yielding result. They too might have been trying for years without result. But this time is when God says it Wilk yield good result. Hope you get me right this time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Reacts To His MOBO 2017 Best International Act Award (Photos) / BBNaija: Teddy A Pictured With Bambam And Steve Outside The House After Eviction / Mercy Aigbe Bares Cleavage To Okiki Afolayan And Abimbola Ogunnowo Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.