Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope (48458 Views)

Tony Elumelu Hangs Out With His Triplets After Winning Awards At School / Photo Of Yinka Ayefele And His Triplets / Yinka Ayefele Shows Off His Triplets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Babyboo2020(f): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is cute, God remember me this year o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by EngrBriggs: 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
seunlayi:
I m going to say a big thank you to the wife for standing with him all these while also a biiiiiig thank you to the advancement of tech. Many people have broken homes, many dead, etc before this tech advancement.
fatymore:
And the wife stood by him...

If is a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village
Obviously, you do not know Yinka's story. Which yeye wife stood by him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Oluwavichtor(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]
grin
PearlStreet:
[s][/s]
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 12:55pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:
And the wife stood by him...

If is a man now, the family would have given him a secret wife in the village

As long as there’s money, a man would (1) Always marry and (2) Always have a woman who will stand by him.

This is nothing.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by ScotMisile: 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
Bro. Yinka, God has answered your prayers. This kids won't set you back, they won't lead you to strange places.. .They shall give you Joy, happiness, fulfillment. Bad friends won't see them, the hardship of Nigeria won't locate them, tribalistic demons won't limit them. Above all, they shall be answered prayers to others.

This I pray for awaiting parents and yet to be parents including present parents.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 12:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
madridsta007:

As long as there’s money, a man would (1) Always marry and (2) Always have a woman who will stand by him.

This is nothing.

Not in every case...

The man's family would look for a wife for him, if the wife was in that position
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by LegendaryArnold(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
tfash96:
Some idiots go still dey why dem bleach o

I dey wonder if modern camera/phone don reach their village where dem dey stay

you didn't have to mention it
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Chrysz(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
My love for twins cannot be overemphasized...

simply because, its too much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 1:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:

Not in every case...

The man's family would look for a wife for him, if the wife was in that position

That's a different question entirely.
I have not seen a woman leaving a man that has fame + money.
She may cheat outside... Leaving? na bro. Women are not built that way.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by SweetPreeq(m): 1:06pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hat trick baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by skyfather09(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
hat trick.. simply outSTANDing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ajimobi with all his jazz could only pinch a salt for you.

Congrats yinka
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
madridsta007:

That's a different question entirely.
I have not seen a woman leaving a man that has fame + money.
She may cheat outside... Leaving? na bro. Women are not built that way.
How are they built? Oga builder

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by midehi2(f): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2019
FamousMonk:
I am strongly of the unequivocal opinion that the human penis should be declared a legal and sovereign entity that can sue and be sued by the National Assembly.
The human penis has an independent mind and even when its owner doesn't want to shag, the penis defies its owner and does as it pleases.
Later the blame is heaped on an innocent person. The preeq owner bears the brunt even though he had and always has no control over the philandering demeanor of his preeq.
This is a very important problem I think the National Assembly under the auspices of President Mohammadu Buhari should tackle.
Many men have been jailed, abused, maligned, vilified, ostracized, and made pariahs over what they didnt do while the culprit and perpetrator of the heinous acts of fuckery is never apprehended or questioned and thus, always goes free with so much impunity.
Henceforth, nobody should blame me for my preeq's misgivings. As from today, I cease to take the fall for what I never did. I am young and innocent. Blame the preeq.
Clown grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:

How are they built? Oga builder

You know yourselves, madam.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Nov 01, 2019
Congratulations cool
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
demolinka:
Èyin temi bawo Ni o, sewa lelelele lele lelele sewa!!!! cool
demolinka, bawo ni o o? sewa? lelelele lelele sewa...

Awon Kan je undertaker, emi nitemi mi o mo jorin lo.. grin

Orin bami sun o n bami ji... cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Umarzy(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Nice couple
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by CACjide: 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
Am happy you finally a father, I pray you will not wip over any of them, if u are in need of any of our cleaning services,check my signature
he has two other kids if not more these are not his firstborn
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by fatymore(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
madridsta007:

You know yourselves, madam.
come and buy bedsheets
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by quizpaid(f): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
Awesome
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by CuntBobby: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
You are not Ayefele so what's your excuse.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by ultimatekint(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Yinka, I really thank God for your life and for His mercy upon you. You will live to see your great grandchildren IJN.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by pocohantas(f): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
CACjide:
he has two other kids if not more these are not his firstborn

Really? From this wife or another?
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
pocohantas:

DANGOTE's wife left.
Dino's wife left.
BEZOZ's wife left.

Oga, na men wey no get money dey reason like this- because they think money is everything.
Maybe you haven't seen because you are surrounded by audio money.

lol

You've moved the context to rich ladies- which wasn't the original inquiry here as, if I understood well, it focused on Yinka A's wife. She's not exactly in the category of "Dangote" or "Bezos" wife.
No need to respond further to you. Have a super day.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2019
fatymore:
come and buy bedsheets

grin grin
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by pocohantas(f): 1:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
AryaSand:

His other wife.

Never knew he has been married before sef. Surprisingly, I only got to know of him after the accident o lipsrsealed
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Really? From this wife or another?

His other wife.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by Bunny19: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
tfash96:
Some idiots go still dey why dem bleach o

I dey wonder if modern camera/phone don reach their village where dem dey stay
Unfortunately u are d only one who asked that question so obviously u are the IDIOT!!
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by madridsta007(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Semantics...

English no suppose hard, na we dey make am hard with unnecessary deflections. I guess your "RICH (WOMAN)" was silent in that post.

Never knew Dangote's wife is RICH, neither did I know Dino's wife was RICH. Like it is that difficult to manipulatively grab enough money from a (disabled) man and japa... grin

OK.
Re: Yinka Ayefele With His Triplets And Wife, Temitope Titilope by frozen70g(f): 2:15pm On Nov 01, 2019
How many men will endure what Yinka endured after 25yrs of no child ❓

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ycee Looking Hot In His New York Photoshoot / INTRIGUING: A Kenyan Version Of Olajumoke, The Bread Seller / BBNaija: Enkay Rocks Bum Shorts As She Steps Out In Style After Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.