Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! (733 Views)

Outrage! As Those Who Came By Night Bus Don Take Over City Boy's City / Lawan, Umahi, Tambuwal, Akpabio Should Be Candidates For Prison - Igini / Unknown Gunmen Have Disappeared From Anambra After Election, Just Like Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by obiekunie2: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2019
So just like that the yorubas have totally abandoned their son sowore in prison for clear case of illegal arrest and detention!

i mean lets be sincere!

the yorubas has more than 300 SANs in oduduwa land and none of them feels empathy enough to go fight for sowore's release in this clear case of human rights abuse nor to even take up the matter to high court and demand for sowore's immediate release!

instead all of them chose to hide their faces and look the other way and let this injustice continue!

OK AS UNA FEEL SAY UNA NO FIT GO COURT CHALLENGE THE MATTER, SO ALSO NO ANY YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN CAN AFFORD TO BAIL SOWORE!

FROM THEIR OBAS TO THEIR POLITICIANS, TO THEIR SANS AND JUDGES, THEIR LAWYERS AND SENIOR LEARNED COLLEAGUES TO THEIR LECTURERS, VCs, STATES AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES, NOR EVEN THEIR BUSINESSMEN AND WOMEN!

NONE CAN AFFORD TO GO AND BAIL SOWORE!

I NEVER SEE THIS KAIN TYPE OF SOPHISTICATED PEOPLEOOO!!

I will rather chose to be an unsophisticated Igbo that will stand up for his fellow kinsman at all time than to be a sophisticated person that will abandon his kinsman and pretend he doesn't exist just so as not to offend his masters!

THIS LEVEL OF COWARDICE IS A THING TO BE SO ASHAMED OF!

I WILL RATHER DIE THAN TO BE THIS COWARDLY!

8 Likes

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by babdap: 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
Lone ranger
Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by angelEmade: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
As annoying as OP is sounding...it's the bitter truth!

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by kettykin: 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Same thing played out with Awolowo until nzeogwu goofed, same scenario played out with Abiola, abiola was killed buried and rotted and absolutely nothing happened same thing is playing out with sowore and all we hear is that he is from ondo and he is a political minority.
So much for sophisticated people

3 Likes

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by obiekunie2: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2019
kettykin:
Same thing played out with Awolowo until nzeogwu goofed, same scenario played out with Abiola, abiola was killed buried and rotted and absolutely nothing happened same thing is playing out with sowore and all we hear is that he is from ondo and he is a political minority.
So much for sophisticated people

Bros abeg never make this list yet no vex!

just wait till 2023 when their masters will display what they have in store for one of their son that refused to bear any of the titles bestowed on him by almost all their obas and his kinsmen but rather chose to be addressed by the title given to him by a local unknown chief in bogu - simply because he wants to keep deceiving himself that he is one of them - he wants his masters to feel he is loyal!

After dishing out the hot pepper they have in store for him come 2023 - he will realize too late that abokis hates it whn their slave start feeling like a master!

after that his new title will be "Jabaya" of kuje! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by idesylvester(m): 1:34am On Nov 01, 2019
My brother that's why Nigeria will never get better, na people dey make noise for money wey them spend on Mercy for BBN. truly the devil lives here

Only this week NL don post BBN news over 10 times and how many sowore we don see?

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by Bola146(f): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
cry lipsrsealed Where are his supporters? Nigeria is not worth dieing for..

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 01, 2019
With all the money Tinubu stole in in bullion vans he cant spear common 50-100 million to bail his brother, or is he not a fellow yoruba Muslim ? Okkkkkkk thats why.

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by jabor4Naija(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2019
An igbo man will never be left to rot away d way sowore is currently, just take a look at d case of nnamdi kanu and u will understand what i mean. In fact just check on reno omokri facebook page and check how he broke it down on how d igbo and yoruba are different

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by Nobody: 6:20am On Nov 01, 2019
obiekunie2:
So just like that the yorubas have totally abandoned their son sowore in prison for clear case of illegal arrest and detention!

i mean lets be sincere!

the yorubas has more than 300 SANs in oduduwa land and none of them feels empathy enough to go fight for sowore's release in this clear case of human rights abuse nor to even take up the matter to high court and demand for sowore's immediate release!

instead all of them chose to hide their faces and look the other way and let this injustice continue!

OK AS UNA FEEL SAY UNA NO FIT GO COURT CHALLENGE THE MATTER, SO ALSO NO ANY YORUBA MAN OR WOMAN CAN AFFORD TO BAIL SOWORE!

FROM THEIR OBAS TO THEIR POLITICIANS, TO THEIR SANS AND JUDGES, THEIR LAWYERS AND SENIOR LEARNED COLLEAGUES TO THEIR LECTURERS, VCs, STATES AND FEDERAL REPRESENTATIVES, NOR EVEN THEIR BUSINESSMEN AND WOMEN!

NONE CAN AFFORD TO GO AND BAIL SOWORE!

I NEVER SEE THIS KAIN TYPE OF SOPHISTICATED PEOPLEOOO!!

I will rather chose to be an unsophisticated Igbo that will stand up for his fellow kinsman at all time than to be a sophisticated person that will abandon his kinsman and pretend he doesn't exist just so as not to offend his masters!

THIS LEVEL OF COWARDICE IS A THING TO BE SO ASHAMED OF!

I WILL RATHER DIE THAN TO BE THIS COWARDLY!
And helinues is silent about the matter.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by LZAA: 6:26am On Nov 01, 2019
immhotep:

And helinues is silent about the matter.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed
grin
Afamed just wants ruga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by pacino26(m): 7:00am On Nov 01, 2019
Sowore will be released at a later date FoC! The FG will still reduce his bail to just him signing and leaving the premises. Before then expect more reductions in the bail sum and nobody will even step up for him. cool

1 Like

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by oilPUSSY(f): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2019
They said he's not Yoruba, that he's now an Ijaw man cheesy cheesy..

What after all the denial in order to be on good page of their slvmasters and they still didn't get 2023 presidency, what would now happene ? cheesy.

Sowore might rot in jail unless by God's intervention ?
Many political leaders of yoruba have been humiliated in the past despite the way they have @$licked the back side of their Masters starting from Awo, Abiola and the rest..(Pictures of their political leaders stepping down from balack maria gallantly attached below cheesy).. Afonja will never learn.

I don't think Sowore's case would be different..

Very unfortunate.
I feel glad that I am not from a tribe that would deny me when the going is tough but come back to claim me when its good.

Would have afinja called Sowore an Ijaw man if he had won 2019 presidential election ?.. Of course not.. He would have been a true Omulabi

3 Likes

Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by JonDon12: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2019
Yoruba or no Yoruba, It is sad. Very Sad. Sowore being locked up should be a clarion call for ALL Nigerians, West Africans ,Cameroonians and Africans in general. We are not free. Sowore is an American Citizen. There is nothing being done for him by the Secretary of State. That shows you that Trump approves Sowore's detention.

The Black man today lives on slave plantation called Africa yet we think we are free. We are deceiving ourselves.
Re: Like Play! Like Play! Sowore Don Take Apartment For Prison! by 400billionman: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2019
We are LOYAL people.

Leave us alone...

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Yahaya Bello Has Ordedred For My Assasination! -natasha Akpoti / Photo: Governor Emeka Ihedioha Cried After Hope Uzodinma Was Declared Winner / Is Nigeria Going The Way Of Central African Republic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.