Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,797 members, 7,851,685 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari (1943 Views)

Obaseki Extends Olive Branch To Oshiomhole, Ize-iyamu; Says Fight Is Over / Yahaya Kwande: Buhari’s Corruption Fight Is ‘Nonsense’ / Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by Bestienews: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
The Presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Feb. 23, 2019 presidential election, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, on Thursday said that he is not giving up the fight with Buhari inspite of the Supreme Court judgment against his appeal.

THEWATCH NEWS report that, the Supreme Court on Wednesday dismissed the appeal filed by the Peoples Democratic Party and its presidential candidate, challenging the victory of President Muhammadu Buhari and the All Progressives Congress in the February 23, 2019 presidential election.

READ MORE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/10/breaking-im-not-giving-up-fight-is-not.html?m=1

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by Foxman19: 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Okay he will kill him or what i dont understand you Atiku.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by ursullalinda(f): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Haaa serious matter.....he should chill plss. ....after all he was part of the process he came to be.....
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by aolawale025: 11:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
Is there another court?
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by angelEmade: 11:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
My only mission here is to become a nairaland celebrity and marry lalasticlala
We will invite you to the wedding... only if you can guess what kind of meat would be cooked! wink
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by oyin44: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2019
Any other thing to do? Or is it war? Na fake news bi this

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by wwwihy: 12:07am On Nov 01, 2019
Okay.. Supreme Court of Cameroon

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by leofab(f): 12:10am On Nov 01, 2019
Nigeria must be liberated
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by idesylvester(m): 12:48am On Nov 01, 2019
As for me, I don't like both of them... if we truly want a better country

If u like insult me I don't care, I will always walk a freeman for saying the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by Devilfriend(m): 1:31am On Nov 01, 2019
wwwihy:
Okay.. Supreme Court of Cameroon

Sense= zero!

can relate.

Once you join APC...

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:26am On Nov 01, 2019
Hehehehehe. grin wink wink

Good to see looters and criminals in pain.

Legend has it that Atiku Mboma's lawyers advised him for them to go to THE WORLD COURT o! grin cheesy wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by kayusely70(m): 3:31am On Nov 01, 2019
Meaning?
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by iammo(m): 5:16am On Nov 01, 2019
So they wont give ibo 2023 pdp ticket shocked

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by EkwensuAmosu1: 5:46am On Nov 01, 2019
[s]
post=83641955:
Hehehehehe. grin wink wink

Good to see looters and criminals in pain.

Legend has it that Atiku Mboma's lawyers advised him for them to go to THE WORLD COURT o! grin cheesy wink
[/s]
trash
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by donaldking10: 6:04am On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
We will invite you to the wedding... only if you can guess what kind of meat would be cooked! wink

SNAKE MEATTTTTT.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by Jochabed(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2019
aolawale025:
Is there another court?
Yea.. The International Court Of Justice. The have the final say. The settled the case between Nigeria and Cameroon over the Bakasi issue.
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by dnawah(m): 10:14am On Nov 01, 2019
angelEmade:
i will supply it come that day.even the ones with eggs.no matter the lengths
Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by Jimi24: 10:24am On Nov 01, 2019
Jochabed:
Yea.. The International Court Of Justice. The have the final say. The settled the case between Nigeria and Cameroon over the Bakasi issue.

Please stop this.
ICC has no jurisdiction over sovereign countries' election cases and you know it. Why is everyone so simple minded in Nigeria? . Life must be so easy.

Atiku is merely hinting that he will contest again in 2023. God has decided to wreck him financially for all his corrupt acts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: I'm Not Giving Up, The Fight Is Not Yet Over — Atiku Tells Buhari by ludd2018: 10:50am On Nov 01, 2019
Atiku 'll tell Nigerians that the man in Aso rock is not Buhari

(1) (Reply)

Supreme Court Verdict On Ihedioha Irreversible, Say Agbakoba, Others / Man Sent To Supervise A Project That Don't Exist / First Reno Said Igbo Dont Have Beggars. Now He Tells Them To Stop Begging.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.