Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim (46270 Views)

Police Arrest Nasiru Mohammed Aka Danger In Abuja Raid (Photo) / My Husband Raped Me. / Man Rapes A Lady Twice In Ebonyi Without Condom, Gives Her N1000 For Transport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 01, 2019
In A snippet of an interview with one of the victims of AbujaRaid.

This girl and others like her deserve justice. Thus lady recounts how she was sexually harassed by four policemen on the road and was finally raped by one of them without condoms, because she was stopped for the Raid, and was confused she didn't know what was going on she then decides to question them to know why she is being searched even ended up handling her breast, but she was rather bullied by these officers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ukejeihuoma/status/1190003176889552904

https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/11/i-was-raped-by-policeman-cause-i-had-no.html

1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by iammo(m): 5:38am On Nov 01, 2019
shocked

LOL wetin blessing no go see for ashewo joint..

Police needs policing, there should be someone to arrest criminal police or else they would become lawless animals

54 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Wikizobia: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is not fair.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Enoch07: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
lol na rape na him suppose use condoms b4? but seriously we need to police these men
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by BUSHHUNTER: 12:33pm On Nov 01, 2019
They deserve justice!

But wait o was she expecting him to use condom?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Renhuub: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Statements as these shouldn't be taken lightly.
The matter should be investigated the culpable officers should be made to face the law but in this Buhari's regime justice is a luxury for the common man.

Anticipating a ban for this statement. Mannabbqgrill and nonsense oya click report. Anuofia

48 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by NoRetreat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Haaaaaaa!!!!
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Briells: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
Please go for proper treatment in the hospital, so sorry you had to go through this. The matter would soon die down like countless others... cry

19 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Monter1: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you find yourself in any place where the Police are feared more than criminals.
Where the lawmakers are lawbreakers
Where tugs are celebrity
Where cow right is greater than human Rights

Then, you must be in Nigeria

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by belente(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Very painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hmm
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
Hitgistnaija:
In A snippet of an interview with one of the victims of AbujaRaid.

This girl and others like her deserve justice. Thus lady recounts how she was sexually harassed by four policemen on the road and was finally raped by one of them without condoms, because she was stopped for the Raid, and was confused she didn't know what was going on she then decides to question them to know why she is being searched even ended up handling her breast, but she was rather bullied by these officers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ukejeihuoma/status/1190003176889552904

https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/11/i-was-raped-by-policeman-cause-i-had-no.html

Police is your friend
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by partnerbizn3(f): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
This is horrible.
How do people enjoy forced sex?

7 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by SODbaba2(m): 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
The spirit of not giving up just gave up on dis kont3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Randy100: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Lies. Women and victim mentality.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by NaijaMutant(f): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
If you find yourself in any place where the Police are feared more than criminals.
Where the lawmakers are lawbreakers
Where tugs are celebrity
Where cow right is greater than human Rights

Then, you must be in Nigeria undecided

28 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by witsel4(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
sad

Pathetic
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by seunlayi(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na dem, men in Black with black mentality

1 Like

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by kereman1: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
U paid in kind, all na still payment cash or kind.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Menance: 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
Na so them dy rape cone heads everyday.. grin
Go back to the waste madam
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Jaybnjamin(m): 12:36pm On Nov 01, 2019
That's why its called rape nah
Who goes on a raping spree with a condom strapped on.
Naija policemen shaa

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Martinez39(m): 12:37pm On Nov 01, 2019
The matter should be investigated. All accused are innocent until proven guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by marztar(m): 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
This country is not worth anything.
Nothing works
Corruption and abuse of power everywhere.

If you can, please find your way out.

3 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Gideoniteprime4: 12:38pm On Nov 01, 2019
partnerbizn3:
This is horrible.

How do people enjoy forced sex?
come let me teach grin grin
NO NEED TO ASK QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Siberia01(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2019

rape
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by SweetPreeq(m): 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
So rapists dey use condom before
Re: Policeman Raped Me Without Condom - Abuja Raid Victim by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2019
That statement boldly placed in nigeria stations -police is your friend- should be the joke of the century

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Father And Son For Internet Fraud In Lagos (Photo) / Husband Who Strangled His 8-Month Pregnant Wife In Jos Pictured / Policemen Who Searched A Man's Phone In Lagos Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.