Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,525 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University (10200 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Prof Charles Igwe Emerges New Vice Chancellor of UNN (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by ZikZikZik: 9:25am On Nov 02, 2019
Politics..
Dude came out second in the interview for this post but still became V.C. Rubbish angry
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by erjo: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2019
WarriAproko:
AYE Man. Formal ogwashukwu poly rector. Dis one wen like money.

I be won talk say this new VC na formal ogwashiuku poly rector oo....

thanks for clearing d air...
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by WarriAproko: 10:23am On Nov 02, 2019
erjo:

yea. Okowa just dey fix him people in..

1 Like

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Emmy3(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Politics..
Dude came out second in the interview for this post but still became V.C. Rubbish angry

He came first.

1 Like

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by ZikZikZik: 1:47pm On Nov 02, 2019
Emmy3:

He came first.
You’re telling me what I saw with my eyes
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Amiano(m): 1:57pm On Nov 02, 2019
erjo:

This guy drained Ogwashi uku poly financially, under him corruption was the order of the day. I hope he doesn't bring that to Delsu

1 Like

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by sharone21(f): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2019
Congrats my brother.
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by NEODON(m): 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2019
Congratulations Sir, I celebrate you greatly a true genius and a rare gem.even in your Hometown and State you are a pragmatic leader that carries people along especially the youths .
May you continue to climb the ladder of Success and may DELSU experience more positive transformation under your reign.
You remain a motivation!!!!!
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by favourite787899: 6:18pm On Nov 02, 2019
obibob2020:
Hmmmmmmm. Politics. He was the Formal Rector of Ogwashi-Uku Polytechnic. He almost drain the institution financially. Apart from that, DSPG was running a semester for 6months. There was no meaningful development during his reign. God save Delsu.

You are very correct. If you could remember when the next Rector was appointed to take over from him. She was a very strict person. Immediately she started making inquiries about the school's financial dealings na so all the offices begin catch fire. Fire accident here and there. Let's hope he has changed for good.

2 Likes

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by mackii(m): 9:12pm On Nov 02, 2019
Very good one. My project supervisor during my days at Delsu
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by edoairways: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Politics..
Who came out first?
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by edoairways: 1:18am On Nov 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:

Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Emmy3(m): 4:54am On Nov 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:

Prof. Andy Egwunyenga 1st
Prof. Grace Ojie-Ogwu 2nd
Prof. Sam Asagba 3rd
You saw nothing, bro
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by ZikZikZik: 8:19am On Nov 03, 2019
Emmy3:

Prof. Andy Egwunyenga 1st
Prof. Grace Ojie-Ogwu 2nd
Prof. Sam Asagba 3rd
You saw nothing, bro
Wonders shall never end. Them replace 1st with 2nd...Issokay grin grin
Re: Andy Egwunyenga Appointed New Vice Chancellor Of Delta State University by Emmy3(m): 12:53pm On Nov 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
Wonders shall never end. Them replace 1st with 2nd...Issokay grin grin

I was active in the process....

Prof Igbigbi wasn't given letter to attend interview, that was the only unfair action in the process... every other thing was credible even the election that produced Prof Omo-ahoja and Prof Aloamaka as school rep in the 5 man interview panel.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of University Post-utme Forms Currentlyavailable For 2014/2015 / Post-utme: Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba Akoko Commences Admission. / ASUU Strike: Claims Of N350,000, N500,000 Tuition Fees Untrue— Fg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.