Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling (15759 Views)

Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Files 51 Grounds Of Appeal At Supreme Court / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Johnnyessence(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2019
PDP Vice Presidential candidate Peter Obi speaks after Supreme court dismissed their case in Oct 30. Watch the interesting video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxFe4mH2t64

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Johnnyessence(m): 6:24am On Nov 02, 2019
All is well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by nero2face: 6:28am On Nov 02, 2019
Peter Obi always talking about the future of this country, Please Sir does this country look like one with a future?...Smh

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by pfadom: 6:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Idiotic!

There's a huge difference between a VP and VP candidate.

Op please note.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by helinues: 6:32am On Nov 02, 2019
Peter Obi must have learnt his lessons for romancing with Pdp and Atiku

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by EkwensuAmosu1: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Peter Obi must have learnt his lessons for.romancing with Pdp and Atiku
[/s]
nope you should learn your lesson supporting a terrorist on empty stomach

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by oyin44: 6:34am On Nov 02, 2019
in every game of politics there must a loser and a winner.Right.And the.loser has decided to be the He goat

6 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Neduzze5(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2019
Tanko is a dimwitted fellow.

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by trendymarseey(f): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2019
lol
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Our choice, not chance defines our destiny angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by gloriaunobi(f): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
This is Nigeria my uncle
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Badmod: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Okay.
How can I be Unilag VC ?
I'm a professor from Harvard university...
I have the affidavit.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by BafanaBafana: 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Peter Obi knows there was no case. He was so dissapointed that Atiku lost everywhere in the north east like he was an alien (borrow 100k votes from yobe and add to Adamawa and Taraba, he lost) thats why he has been silent.
We are waiting for Saraki's reaction now

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by PassingShot(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2019
Him Tu Lie

Nothing to add.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Pavore9: 6:48am On Nov 02, 2019
He should go restrategize, this one is over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
Go and rest, you were Governor for 8 good years. Is it not enough?

By the way, I am a Sponsored Ad expert for social media. Check my sjggy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by xxolisexx(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
pfadom:
Idiotic!

There's a huge difference between a VP and VP candidate.

Op please note.
So yu no sabi read abi yu no see where dey write pdp vice presidential candidate, yu no knw d meaning of candidate....

6 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by PastorConnect(m): 6:49am On Nov 02, 2019
hmmm

promo! promo!! promo!!!
Meanwhile, Get Original Chargers and Adapter for laptop, POS, Printer and many more, check my signature for contact.
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Temptee101(m): 6:50am On Nov 02, 2019
shocked

I thought Peter obi was intelligent, if not why is he surprised at the ruling of SC

A man who promised to soak the dogs and baboons in blood if he was not elected

A man who vowed to make the country ungovernable

A man who unceremoniously removed the unbiased CJN, Onnoghen even after public outcry, international and widespread condemnation and installed his stooge for this purpose

A man who publicly declared he wouldn't congratulate anyone expect himself having perfected the plans to rig the election and even if corrupt Inec mistakenly declares another person winner

...etc...

Bubu is power drunk, now he has it and doesn't know what to do with it

Bubu as at today has the judiciary, legislature and indeed the executive on his palms

Spits at one Nigeria

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Afamed: 6:50am On Nov 02, 2019
He speaks with two sides of his mouth

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by omenka(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2019
He waited this long? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Sonnobax15(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2019
grin Ohhh na now obiorha native fowl lay cooked egg..

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by Foxman19: 6:53am On Nov 02, 2019
Cheap talk cunning man. You governed Anabram for 8years There's nothing to show for that . To make the matter worst two thieves formed combo .

4 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by opalu: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Okay
Re: Election Tribunal Judgement: Peter Obi Reacts To Supreme Court's Ruling by allthingsgood: 6:54am On Nov 02, 2019
Badmod:
Okay.
How can I be Unilag VC ?
I'm a professor from Harvard university...
I have the affidavit.

But wen u lose ur birth certificate don't u use affidavit Or will we say u weren't born cos of no certificate Make una use brain

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History Of Nigeria Police Igs. From Edet To Arase / FG To Float People’s Money Bank Next Year, Says Osinbajo / El-Rufai Announces Plan To Lay Off Public Servants In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.