Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help (5873 Views)

Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom / Journey To Ghana By Road And My 1 Week Experience Here / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2019
Good morning all. Please I need help on a park or parks where I can get direct transport to Adamawa and a price range. Thank you

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by KINGreignn: 8:24am On Nov 02, 2019
areson:
Good morning all. Please I need help on a park or parks where I can get direct transport to Adamawa and a price range. Thank you

Cc lalasticlala

Hmmmmmmmmm

Go to ojuelegba park. They'll put you in a luxurious bus. Na to days journey o.
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 8:44am On Nov 02, 2019
KINGreignn:

Hmmmmmmmmm

embarassed embarassed Thanks
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Please any other contribution will also be helpful. It's urgent
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2019
KINGreignn:

Hmmmmmmmmm

Please do you have any idea of the price
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by bensonAkw: 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2019
In festac town from alakija,ask those bike guys where adamawa sunshine bus do board passengers,it's a direct bus to Yola town,price range as at January was 7k, very distant journey,wish you a safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 1:23pm On Nov 02, 2019
bensonAkw:
In festac town from alakija,ask those bike guys where adamawa sunshine bus do board passengers,it's a direct bus to Yola town,price range as at January was 7k, very distant journey,wish you a safe trip.

Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by stonemasonn: 10:01pm On Nov 02, 2019
Try the young, I think in Ijora.
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by norriswood(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2019
areson:

Cc lalasticlala
.. Go to ijora seven up... That the only place you can board luxurious bus or hummer to yola... Btw 10/12k
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2019
norriswood:
.. Go to ijora seven up... That the only place you can board luxurious bus or hummer to yola... Btw 10/12k

Thank you
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by nwakgr8: 1:35am On Mar 07, 2020
areson:

Thank you
hi bro. Please how can I get to adamawa from Lagos and how much is it please.
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 2:37am On Mar 07, 2020
nwakgr8:
hi bro. Please how can I get to adamawa from Lagos and how much is it please.

I went with camp direct. They'll pop up on your groups. But there's buses at ijora 7up. 12k to adamawa. The journey is a long one. Brace yourself
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by horlahsunbo225(m): 4:48am On Mar 07, 2020
areson:

I went with camp direct. They'll pop up on your groups. But there's buses at ijora 7up. 12k to adamawa. The journey is a long one. Brace yourself
Pls bro how is Lagos to sokoto
Re: Lagos To Adamawa By Road. Please Help by areson: 4:51am On Mar 07, 2020
horlahsunbo225:

Pls bro how is Lagos to sokoto
I have no idea at this time

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nigerians In Burkina Faso / British Airways Or Virgin Atlantic To The UK / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.